Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I uploaded a vid tonight from a channel I ♥! He chooses serious topics but keeps it light w/his Goldfish sidekick “Heckle Fish.” Anyway, I learned from watching the episode that 10 percent of journalists are actually see eye aye operatives! Why am I telling you this? Because it’s about skewing the truth, lies, and “look over here” while something really bad is going on over there. It’s what Smegs has been doing for five plus years now! So, if the rumors are true & some of the posts by that Toronto bird site were true too; that Smegs went rogue…See what I’m getting at? You can get away w/a LOT of nefarious tit when you have backers. (Even if you’re stoopid AF) and if it means you can shake up the status quo.
And I’m in total agreement w/others who’ve said most “Royal experts” don’t know Jack tit!
I just started watching that channel last week, very interesting!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m watching a new series called Animal Control starring Joel McHale. It’s about, yes, animal control officers

in one episode, Joel McHale is trying to get a cow out of a frat house and his partner is talking to the students about his girlfriend.

Joel (to partner): You’re going to take life advice from a guy who has a framed photo of his DUI?
Student with DUI photo: Hell yeah!
Joel: Settle down Prince Harry.

He is a punchline

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm in Manhattan tomorrow so I'll ask around if anyone saw a car chase recently.
(Am on my holidays at moment). But having been here before I suspect that the traffic will be near standstill most of the time 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good lord, what a stupid look. Individually decent pieces, but a velvet fascinator suitable for a cocktail party with a fuzzy casual coat (which is somehow too small and too large at the same time) and casual boots

It's up there with the mismatched, pit-stained brown monstrosity where she paired a satin skirt (SATIN) with a casual sweater and velevet pumps and camelhair coat
Made me laugh - somehow “too large and too small at the same time” is perfect. And look at the smug mug - she thinks she’s rocking it. I’m sure I’ve made similar fashion errors that I didnt recognize at the time, but learn, girl! Live and learn!
---
Imagine anyone somehow dating a prince, as a "commoner", and an overseas commoner at that (i.e. not brought up knowing what the RF actually does), demanding such expensive accommodations and amendments?! You just wouldn't, would you? Yet Meghan had the AUDACITY to expect 2mil refurbs, 100k wedding dresses, tiaras, etc. She'd been engaged to him 5 mins and making demands. Chelsy would never demand, Cressida would never demand, any other woman would never demand such stuff. They'd be respectful and grateful. But what Meghan wants Meghan gets. This makes me think there is mileage in the blackmail/giving the RF no choice... She (and he) manipulated them. She should have been vetoed straight away but she dug her claws in too quick.
Agreed. But you know, if - hypothetically- someone had blackmail material on me that was seriously damaging, I think I’d rather have it out than be subject to their chipping away indefinitely. I can’t imagine what the Harkles could possibly know that would give them the leverage to inflict death by a thousand paper cuts. I mean, c’mon - the dog bowl incident (my personal favorite) was treated like a big deal by Harold. Clearly he has never raised sons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Bet your dad's fitted better
---
The King is taking a hike The Queen is washing her hair Kate is practicing the piano and William is going through his winter scarf collection. Eugenie is having baby and Bea is busy with her nutritionist. Voetsek Harry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
90 fecking thousand?
Dear god......
No doubt it would look fabulous on Catherine but on her it looks like a Primark seconds 😂
i actually really like that dress but looks like crap on her it reminds me of the dress worn by Judi dench in Chronicles of Riddick
B594208C-C98A-4E10-9724-5DB5BAABB751.jpeg

---
The Heritage Foundation, any other foundation, private persons, activists or anyone else, should not be able to investigate the Harkles, any diplomat or any other Royal anywhere.

The Harkles should be investigated by whichever official US body is in charge of this.
Since this isn't the case, there are indicators that the US government and the official body have no problems with Harry's residence or are supporting it.
Even US Green Card holders can own property in US.
Also holding a job, even a smoke and mirrors one.
He never lost a ''domiciled'' status. Hence him constantly publicly mentioning Britain, and having security when present. It just a ''spin'' that he did. Like Charles ''change'' of counsellors without a single change, by using older letters pattent.
He can get away with a mailbox adress for that.
Public Records are PUBLIC it is called the Freedom of Information Act for reason with what HE published about himself he’s the one who caused his status in being here to be questioned

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Most churches will give a certificate of some type but it is not compulsory or a legal requirement.
And it does not have to be registered.
Well, I’d say that at least for Catholics (surely CoE too), you cannot even have a wedding if at least one from the couple does not have a certificate of being baptised.

Reactions: 21
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Celt recapped about the children.
Reminded everyone about something which could so easily have been addressed by BP. The birth announcement outside the Palace for Fark was not signed by doctors, unlike all royal birth announcements throughout history. Conflicting announcements were sent out by the press and BP about Fark's birth, that she was in labour when she'd already given birth and was at home.

Celt showed bizarre TV footage of Nicholas Witchell whose body language was odd because he was being untruthful, he started off saying the Ho wanted a home not hospital birth, they wanted to be global ambassadors. Nicholas was confused and lost for words, had to start over twice then couldn't go on and handed back to Ben in the studio, stumbling badly over the words "Anglo-American royal birth". Poor guy.

No doctors' names, no hospital, no record or sighting of the Harkles at the hospital. We don't need to prove anything, the Palace needs to prove the children exist and Celt doesn't think they can.
Lili's birth certificate shows the wrong number and the father as the Duke of Sussex, which is illegal as you can't use titles, so her certificate is void. No child of this name was born in California on that date, but a Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor was. Claims have resurfaced in the last 12 hours that the documents relating to this child have been sent to KC, William and the Home Office, claims unverified.

These things should be addressed and the public deserve an explanation. This is a charade. The truth will come out soon and people will be shocked.

Celt thinks that giving the alleged children titles has given the Monarchy the upper hand, that the Palace has the last say as KC has custody and can call the shots.

Much distraction at the moment to divert attention from more important things going on.
End
I think the Ho deliberately misled everyone about the "birth" so she could be at home in advance while people thought she was still in labour. Home and dry, no photos, one step ahead of the pack and in control.
I don't agree with Celt that KC gave the Flatpacks titles in order to have the upper hand and custody. I think he gave them titles and LoS under duress, and it was a huge mistake which is worrying him a lot.
So is Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor supposed to be Lilbet!?

Is this a child born via surrogate for H&M?
Is using the name Lilibet more of H&M's sick games?
I can absolutely see H&M calling "their child" Diana.

I have wondered before if adding the children to the LOS is to do with the monarch's custody.

I think I mentioned a few threads back, still think both kids were born via surrogate and I don't think Lili was ever handed over for some reason.

So now is Lili, Diana?

I think H has since spilled the truth about the children to his family, given the timings of Megixt and relations, I do think the RF could have been duped.

It could be that MM has blackmailed the RF into titles by simply saying she would go to town on them if she can't have kids.... Stating how awful it is for women who struggle to conceive, carry kids, the RF punishing her, her children for.fertility problems. She pulled the race card, so I could expect this easily and another Oprah interview "raising awareness".

Sorry I hope what I am getting at makes sense, I'm very rushed this morning and not had enough coffee!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Completely - zero fucks given. She commands absolutely zero respect, she is loathed within the royal household, they see her for what she is and behave accordingly. Haha!

I don’t believe she has any receipts on the RF either, proven by the complete HELL NO they received wrt their Coronation ‘demands’ (lol!). I believe she thinks she has receipts, like Sparry did in Spare, but these actually amount to imagined slights (rude/unfunny Trooping the Colours ‘joke’), overplayed and unjustified grievances (sausage count), and stuff no right thinking person would moan about (free Nott Cott).

She‘s got tit all and won’t see any of Charles cash. Dgaf if she gets half of Sparry’s as he’s a treacherous twit who deserves to learn the hard way.
---

Hiking in Transylvania I am dead! ☠ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣
Regarding the so called receipts - the RF had her measure very early on. There is no chance she would have been privy to anything she could use as a weapon against them. All she has is vague allegations that some unnamed person made vague and possibly racist comments if you stretch, Kate wouldn‘t hug her, the royals were mean to her…no, Smeg, if you’re reading this. The royals didn’t like you, because you are an abhorrent, low rent Ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Not gonna lie , saw it on Reddit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
It'll be a right laugh on here , with that g imp poncing about, playing the " poor hard done by" act , with no-one caring 😃😃😆😆😆💀

He wont get an easy ride on here either 😎

Not long until the divorce fellow Tattlers!!
( I'm making the cheese and pineapple cubes on sticks for the Celebration when it arrives for us )

View attachment 2207099View attachment 2207100
The bottom picture of the guy in the beret, who is he/ what is the meme? It seems funny but I don't get it it, I've seen it used in other threads too. I love a good meme but this one escapes my knowledge, can you help?! 😅

I wonder when we will next glimpse Meghan. Has she burnt her bridges with Backgrid? Who will pap her now? Or are there more pap companies like Backgrid that will take her money? Also, it seems to have gone quiet about Backgrid and the Harkles writing letters about "the chase". 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The bottom picture of the guy in the beret, who is he/ what is the meme? It seems funny but I don't get it it, I've seen it used in other threads too. I love a good meme but this one escapes my knowledge, can you help?! 😅

I wonder when we will next glimpse Meghan. Has she burnt her bridges with Backgrid? Who will pap her now? Or are there more pap companies like Backgrid that will take her money? Also, it seems to have gone quiet about Backgrid and the Harkles writing letters about "the chase". 🤔
Maybe she is going up and down a street in LA where all magazines have headquarters. She is always pulling the same stunts and that what's she has done while the "very private" girlfriend in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The bottom picture of the guy in the beret, who is he/ what is the meme? It seems funny but I don't get it it, I've seen it used in other threads too. I love a good meme but this one escapes my knowledge, can you help?! 

I wonder when we will next glimpse Meghan. Has she burnt her bridges with Backgrid? Who will pap her now? Or are there more pap companies like Backgrid that will take her money? Also, it seems to have gone quiet about Backgrid and the Harkles writing letters about "the chase". 

The picture is from an old sitcom called It Ain't Half Hot, Mum. Around the 70s. He was the Welsh sergeant major in a company of useless soldiers stationed somewhere in India during the war. His catch phrase was what you see under the photo. It was full of inappropriate racist and homophobic jokes which, at the time of course, no-one thought anything of but you wouldn't see it on telly now.

Edited to add the actors name was Windsor Davies.
---

Reactions: 9

Much loved Windsor Davies x

Editted to put video in spoiler!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Myra, yoooo hooo Myra, have you forgotten, you let the mask slip, we all saw - silly witchView attachment 2206635
Ever noticed the way she had her hair over to one side? Always the side that shows her face to the camera? I noticed it in the Hertz basement, and a couple of other times that she knows exactly where the camera is and shows that side of her face to it every time. Just noticed it on this video too. Screams attention seeking to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.