Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor arrived at 05:26 on May 6th 2019 at the Portland Hospital in London. By all accounts, it was a painless delivery, well packaged and surrounded by Styrofoam 🥰
new1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I usually just stick to this thread and I should probably continue. It's all so confusing!
The Schofield, Madeleine Mccann one and ours all feature people who are referred to as MM.
The current Schofield one has 'recollections may vary' in the title and the Madeleine one has a picture of the parents with the caption 'unwise but not illegal'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Do you think it’s occurred to either of the overseas 2 that KCIII doesn’t really have that long left, he’s in his mid-70s. Then POW is in charge and has full control of the sovereign grant as well as the Duchy of Cornwall and he is seething.

KCIII may want to protect Hazza but I don’t know if POW does right now or will anytime soon…

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Didn't Smeg have a reasonable bump before she left for the baby shower in the USA but from the photos that were in the media there didn't seem to be one.
Was there also photos of her drinking wine.

The date of Aldi's birth is in question as well.
We know nothing about Lidl's.

You can eat pies and get fillers for the weight gain for after the birth look.

If you remember back to when she wore that red suit on their first NY visit it looked like she had rubber around her legs then there was supposed to be the big weight lose reveal on stage in that mini white dress but all that anyone was talking about was how creased and that maybe the designer wouldn't be happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Storytime!
(I promise this is on topic, wait for it.)

My dad is a pastor. He demonstrates the Christian values of long-suffering and patience when he listens to my daily Harry and Meghan rants and raves.
On a good day, he'll ask me if there's any H&M news. He'll laugh at them with me!

Today's sermon was on happiness and security through God.
He likes to open his sermons with an analogy, and guess what today's was?

He says, "Have you ever seen something who should be happy but isn't? Someone who has everything but isn't happy? It's like Prince Harry and Meghan. They have everything that they could dream of - and then get on Oprah and whine about how hard it is being a billionaire prince."
He rolled his eyes amid congregational laughter.

I was trying to be respectful, but thought I'd choke from the stifled laughter.

I love my dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?

Isn't this the fake polo championship win. The team didn't win the cup. Were they second.
I don't think this would have gone down well with the winning team or the polo association.
Maybe this is why H doesn't seem to be playing this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor arrived at 05:26 on May 6th 2019 at the Portland Hospital in London. By all accounts, it was a painless delivery, well packaged and surrounded by Styrofoam 🥰
View attachment 2202461
Annabelle Lili comes home?

Is that why we don't get to see her, because she's in the Warrens' basement? 🤔

Was just watching a 'haunted house' reel with a certain 'leader' appearing at the end, and then scrolling through gifs of Annabelle. I'm honestly spooked now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am in the US. There are such things as baptismal certificates. I have one from when I was baptised. It was in a protestant church. I assume each denomination has their own rules.
---
Wow, I've graduated to member!

Congratulations Ravjav on becoming a member.
🥪🍦🧋

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?
Every time I see this, it brings on incontinence giggles!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
BIB I remember reading that The Queen organised that MM had to sign a pre nup on the wedding day, she was taken into an ante room in the church and told, no sign, no marriage, don't remember where I read this though.

No prenup was signed 🤷

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I was undecided about surrogacy until that article late last year in the Daily Mail written by Sarah Vine, where she talks about Megs moonbump swinging in the breeze or something, either way that piece I'm pretty sure would have been checked before going to print and silence from The Sussexes, they've sued over less I'm sure.
Can't explain why she looked weighty perhaps she went full method acting! 😅
full method acting you say?? A large Marlon Brandi with the cotton wool cheeks???😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The funny thing about big conspiracy theories is that they start with something that is really murky and suspicious - and with dubious supporting facts - and grow it to craziness anytime involving more and more people to make things make sense in their heads.

So, regarding the children:

1. There is absolutely no public evidence that they do not exist. There is absolutely no public evidence that they were born via surrogate. There is absolutely no public evidence that the ILBW was never pregnant;

2. There is a weird baby bump that seemed to move around - yes. Are there other reasons for the weird bump besides she not being pregnant? Yes: she was obviously there for the attention, so she could have wanted to have a bigger bump than the one she had, for instance (she is crazy stupid for that, and would justify all the coats flipping - she knew the bump was what photographers were after); some of the footage could also reveal bad pregnancy underwear - and because she was dressing tighter clothes (she really, really wanted us to see the bump) they would make the weird moments;

3. Is it all very murky around Archie's birth? Yes. Why would she skip an obvious Diana moment of having photographs taken on the stairs of maternity? The birth certificate that was not signed? Hazno words on the child presentation. Yes, all these are murky. But we also know that TW is vain and even several days after the birth she was all swollen, even her face was different. Maybe she had a C-Section but wanted to one day sell the birth story of giving birth in a pool with a doula. Maybe the child was born much earlier and they wanted to exert control over the narrative and over the Royals. I would be shocked if HLMTQ and the then DoE had their picture taken with a doll. Is there any evidence of all I was saying? No. Is there any public evidence Archie doesn't exist? No.

4. Is it all very murky around Lilibeth's birth? Yes. First the dates don't add up to the sad story of the miscarriage. Then there seem to be no records - although there is a Diana Mountbatten Windsor born around these dates. I never understood why they wouldn't name the girl Diana, given the obsession, and maybe they did, but then used the Lilibet to appeal to TLQ's heart and ask for money. How was she born, who gave birth to her - I have no access to information on that - as no one on this forum or on Youtube.

5. If the children are not true, do I believe TRF is hiding it? I lack evidence. I think they probably don't know. Even if Secret Services could have more information, I highly doubt that they could do a big reveal without breaking some rules and laws. I highly doubt the Crown has the power to stop journalists around to world to sop publishing any evidences they have on this: the thing is, there are no evidences. There is speculation, a lot of it, but a tremendous lack of factual evidence.

Knowing what I know of the Harkles, we know the ILBW is attention seeking and until any of this is proved (weather the children exist or not) she has people talking about them, which is always her ultimate goal. Hazno is disturbed and I wouldn't be shocked if he was obsessed with hiding the children from the Media and criticising his brother every time the Wales' children make any appearance. If the children do exist, I expect the ILBW to start monetising them immediately after the divorce. If they don't, I am here for the drama.
I believe the children exist. I firmly believe a surrogate was used - and why on earth not promote surrogacy and not be deceptive, lying little shits? Oh. . . Line of succession obviously. Dicks
IF H&M did use a surrogate and hid it, they lost a big opportunity to be seen as “modernising”, “progressive” and “authentic”.

If they truly wanted to be game-changers of the monarchy, surrogacy would have been a good topic to use to initiate some change. With DNA testing now considered standard, I don’t think there would be very many people who would object to a child genetically proven to carry H&M’s DNA being in the LoS, even if Meg didn’t actually gestate and birth the child.

In my opinion, the whole “of the body” thing needs re-interpreting to take account of scientific progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
IF H&M did use a surrogate and hid it, they lost a big opportunity to be seen as “modernising”, “progressive” and “authentic”.

If they truly wanted to be game-changers of the monarchy, surrogacy would have been a good topic to use to initiate some change. With DNA testing now considered standard, I don’t think there would be very many people who would object to a child genetically proven to carry H&M’s DNA being in the LoS, even if Meg didn’t actually gestate and birth the child.

In my opinion, the whole “of the body” thing needs re-interpreting to take account of scientific progress.
this has already been tested in the courts with the Marquess and Marchioness of Bath and their second son, who was born via surrogate. The courts upheld the “of the body” standard and their younger son cannot inherit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She has a talent to make all her clothes seem borrowed. Nothing looks good. EVER.
Dreadful. I’d forgotten how bad this appearance was. It’s not just the clothing, though I agree with you - nothing like a black Carmen Sandiego hat to complete that summery look - it’s the entitlement! Of course she should be in the middle. Lots of forced smiles from everyone but her. I’m vicariously embarrassed for the Harkles,
---
Congratulations Ravjav on becoming a member.
🥪🍦🧋
Nice welcome from a VIP. I was so relieved when I moved out of “new member” status - was afraid everyone would think I was a sugar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Off Topic

David Koche has retired from the Sunrise show.

Also fecken Mark McGowan has retired as West Aus fecken Premier today. He is also vacating his seat in Rockingham.

What is going on today.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you think it’s occurred to either of the overseas 2 that KCIII doesn’t really have that long left, he’s in his mid-70s. Then POW is in charge and has full control of the sovereign grant as well as the Duchy of Cornwall and he is seething.

KCIII may want to protect Hazza but I don’t know if POW does right now or will anytime soon…
Hazzno’s grandparents were in their 90’s and by his actions he clearly didnt clock that they were not long for this earth…how could he have any concept of KC3’s prospects in that regard? I just think the Harkle game would ramp up even more if POW were to suddenly become king.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.