Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having yet another sleepless night. I haven’t caught up on the thread yet but I have been perusing (sounds a bit pretentious 😳) comments on various articles about our old friends the Harkles.
This is one of my favourites. Taken from an article about them ‘hereby demanding’ that Backgrid hand over their footage.

‘Harry lives in a delusional world in which one minute he’s saying he’s saddled with being a Prince and it’s his birthright, he should wake up to the fact that Meghan Markle would never have been interested in him if he wasn’t. So first he calls our First Amendment bonkers and now he hates our Fourth Amendment. And he also hates the British press.
Where is this guy going to live next?’

Thank you, Susan, Brooklyn, New York.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm another who swears by Avon Skin So Soft. In the past I've had my eyelids swollen and closed due to the buzzy little swines. Tried sleeping with sheet over my head, bitten on lips, no need for botox!
Have you tried vitamin B5. Mosquitoes and sandflies would home in on me before anyone else. Doesn't seem so bad now.
Is the skin so soft a lotion or that bath oil?

Reactions: 22
Have you tried vitamin B5. Mosquitoes and sandflies would home in on me before anyone else. Doesn't seem so bad now.
Is the skin so soft a lotion or that bath oil?
It's a dry oil you put straight on your skin...in a spray bottle from memory

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2200241
View attachment 2200242

This isn't the first time we have heard of executives telling media personalities not to criticise Harry and Peg. Bethany Frankel said the same. She even lost a lot of deals because of her comments:

The executives told the presenters. Who is giving orders to the executives? I don't think they're taking orders from H&M.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Th
Quoting my own post as illustration of methods and agendas:
Its a long one, incomplete here:

Inside archive link above:
4 (Jury present)
5 MR HORWELL: We call Mr Sansum.
6 MR LEE SANSUM (affirmed)

9 The article seems to suggest that it was a day or so (notice he once tried to sell, express , now it's a book)
10 after the other incident?
11 A. No.
12 Q. That's wrong, is it?
13 A. No, that incident happened, but it wasn't involving
14 paparazzi and it was maybe a year or two before.
15 Q. So not involving paparazzi photographers camped outside;
16 who did it involve when it happened?

Link to full:

And now observe, as per above a fairly discredited ''source''
Yep, the one from above quote and linked post.

'' These comments line up with the ones that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s rep shared after the crash. It’s certainly reasonable to say that one’s safety should never be compromised in pursuit of a video or photo ''
The methods.
So its important to know ''who is with who'' and what the goals are.

Another thing, if the inquiry into Harry's visa application works, then it ovethrows the Royal exemption from FOIAs, and that would mean-all Royals.
Certain elements would love that.
The lion, the witch and the wanker 😆😆😆 I bloody love you guys, thank god I’ve found tattle 🙌🏼 can’t remember what I did with my life before tbh 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
OT...but the Sunday DM on filthy Phil just dropped.
Comments are being deleted as you watch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Have just finnished watching the latest tarot by Andie and she has said ginger nuts is doing wagghhh part two please god let this just be a rumour

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Semi off topic but I would love if Tessa Dunlop got ambushed over the Schofe stuff.

So she thinks she’s turning up to defend the Harkles as usual and then the presenter is like - “Of course you know all about grooming a 12 year old…” ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡☄☄☄☄☄☄💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Link for ref: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...st-tells-extraordinary-story-met-husband.html
I'm completely ducking any Phil Schofield stuff! And to think I liked him in the broom cupboard.

I clicked on the link and was momentarily confused as I thought her husband had really aged, but it was a pic of her dad.

So Harry's paying all court costs by the looks of things?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting that he is not demanding "Your Royal Highness" but is instead is wanting to be addressed as a Duke.

However "dis grace" would be more appropriate ... and "Just call me Harry" seems like a lifetime ago .....

Reactions: 24
I'm another who swears by Avon Skin So Soft. In the past I've had my eyelids swollen and closed due to the buzzy little swines. Tried sleeping with sheet over my head, bitten on lips, no need for botox!
I love Skin So Soft especially the pink one as well as the original Far Away. I always end up with three or four sets every year for Xmas.

Reactions: 17
i'm bored, those two are too quiet, i want them to amuse me. when's trooping of the colours?
No don’t say that. You know when they are this quiet, the storm usually follows. witch was quiet for a while then we get Heitz car chase in NY. Actually that was fun but the thing is when she massively fails, she lets her dogs loose on Princess Catherine and that pisses me off.

BTW I don’t give a flying monkey if she takes it out on Hasbeen but leave POW alone. If only she played fair. She is such a witch.

• Sick
  • Heart
The Phil Schofield thread is humming.

The only comment I’ll make here about it is, that I hope that witch of an executive who gladly sacked Piers Morgan cause Megan rang and complained. And now it’s coming out about her bias against the monachy and had ordered her employees to be pro M&H or else get the sack.

I want her and the other executives at ITV sacked over their bias reporting. Maybe this crap with Phil will finally make that happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Thank you Sukysue for starting the thread and the recap.
Congratulations The Wicked Lady on the title.

H is a total disgrace and I hope his court cases continue on a losing streak.

If this went to Court surely the Judge would want to see the birth certificates of the children? They have no legal documents that we've seen, no doctors present as should be for a royal birth to sign it off. Fark supposedly born in the UK but no passport, his birth certificate tampered with and Legless's a joke.
The Judge would also want to review the welfare of the children regarding custody, and you can't just hand them over like parcels. Their health, progress, school, surely?
As @toninottony says above "the courts don’t take the other parents word for anything sometimes the court will appoint a separate lawyer for the children to determine what is in their best interests."
I just can't see it going to Court for the children, it would be a nightmare for the RF and their non-existence would be exposed. Some other solution will be cobbled together to hide the truth.
I agree that the non-royal Harkles will make a private agreement. It will include an NDA.

Other than that, no, the court doesn’t ask for birth certificates. The divorcing couple simply states that Child #1 and Child #2 are “of the marriage,” and if one disagrees with that statement it’s resolved via paternity suit. However, a child born during a marriage is considered to be the child of both parents. There’s a time limit to contest paternity, and after that expires, it’s your kid and your responsibility, period.

Custody nowadays usually starts out with 50/50 time and responsibilities. Then the parents either keep it up or one starts failing to uphold his/her obligations. Then the responsible parent can bring a motion to modify custody—that’s when grades and other issues may (will) be reviewed and considered.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.