Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?
Yes, it's genuine.
Yes, it's really her.
And yes, she is that ridiculous.

It was last summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Would Hazno initiate a divorce though? She'd be the one to start it surely wouldn't she?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?
Yep, it's genuine. That was her auditioning for Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz), with Sparry as the Cowardly Lion and the Scarecrow. She's the newest ingenue on the block, donchaknow. It's another thing that she's better suited to the role of the Wicked Witch of the East, who is killed right in the beginning.

Really want to give up tonight.

Three days ago my retailer called me and asked me to take back my unsold artwork because they were redoing their shop. I realised that they had packed away most of my work after having it up on display for barely a week. Not ideal, but okay, lots of new artists needed the space.

They'd already packed my stuff and said that I'd made the inventory wrong, I had photo evidence that I had given them more of certain small but expensive items than they were claiming. They said okay, kids must have stolen them, we will give you a token amount only because it's not our fault. My work was stolen from their premises but it's not their fault. Great. I let them know that I was upset and closed my account with them.

Checked the packed bags to see all my things were there and left after my meeting with my cousin.

I was packing things away and saw why they'd packed the bags so tightly - almost everything they had damaged in places, a lot of it beyond repair. Little embellishments that I had taken days to perfect all smashed. Loss amounting to about $200 - an amount I could have used to pay the electricity bill for the next month. In hindsight, I should have checked better and created a scene then and there. Was too in shock over the stolen pieces at the time.

On top of this a client who has bought from me before called me a few days ago and asked for some things to give as gifts. Told them the ETA that I had Covid, getting the supplies would take a week+ etc, they were haggling over less than a dollar and making snarky comments. Yesterday they sent more snarky comments about how they have to start packing their bags soon - they had not given me a particular date, but I had anyway said I'd have everything in three days from now - a week before they travel. Then I realised that on top of the extremely dumb haggling (I am giving them everything at cost) and the snarky comments, they completely ignored my earlier request that they give me at least two weeks' notice. I was too brain-fogged (their call had woken me up from a medicated nap) to realise that at the time, not that I could have refused to make the order.

I can't say anything to anyone right now or afford to turn down orders or confront retailers because of the situation that I am in, all thanks to the narcs in my life. Are they facing any consequences? Mum is, and she is definitely not liking it. I am getting some of the heat from that as well.

My heart and brain feel quite broken right now. Feeling so stupid and cowardly. And I'm sure I'll feel more of that when mum wakes up and yells at me and starts crying. Can't see any solutions, don't have any more money to throw at all this. I guess I'll just finish whatever supplies I have, try to sell what I can and that's it, at least until I can get a job that pays enough for household expenses, paying off debt, savings, and then maybe look into pursuing art again.

And then the angry bites from the Pup today.

I seriously don't know the difference between a yacht and a canoe, nor have I married an idiot prince and tried to ruin his family. Why then, Universe? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
i agree with you, it was very performative, her belly cupping reminded me a lot of Beyonce's famous pregnancy reveal, and we know how much Smegz is obsessed with Queen B

as for the kids being hidden, iirc in that French documentary various people in Montecito said they saw the duo with the kids in downtown regularly. i think it's the privacy laws that stop the paps from publishing photos. also, the gruesomes are very litigious and have prior, they sued that agency that took the infamous Vancouver walk photo into bankruptcy, although it was Smeg who called them. they have full control of content of the kids, and they love playing the speculation game that gives them free tabloid columns.
In a world where everyone (near enough) has access to a camera phone, I find it impossible to believe that they go out with the kids and not one person has taken photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Oh its real alright.
My fave bit is the young guy who wont let her steal the box he's holding.

this video clip inspired the following.....

darth vader WATERMARKED.jpg
pretty woman sealion clappingWATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
In a world where everyone (near enough) has access to a camera phone, I find it impossible to believe that they go out with the kids and not one person has taken photos.
Yes, definitely.
Wouldn't the photos also end up posted on Twitter (then eventually found by a Tattler and posted here) ??

There were just those awkwardly angled pictures a while ago at a parade, taken and posted by just one person (out of everyone at that parade)

Reactions: 27
It is Memorial Day in the USA tomorrow isn't it?
Will they be photographed?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Can I please ask those who believe the kids exist to explain the differing sizes of her tummy, and flat stomach during her trip over to the US for her baby shower, when she wore the skinny jeans on a night out. 🤷

It's just far too confusing for me to believe that madam carried Arch. And, I really can't understand why they keep using Gavin etc to play the parts of Arch and Legless. It's absolutely crazy.

I'm on the fence as to whether any surrogates exist, as we've not had the delightful pictures of family outings. Zilch.
I could believe that MM wore a moon bump to confuse the media and dates when Baby was due. I would imagine she had great fun doing this, as people would say she looks bigger for her dates/smaller for her dates so muddying the waters But why? was she already so bitter about the hierarchy in the RF and she wanted her kids to have more attention and equal rights ?? I am coming round to the fact she so didn't understand the RF and hereditary rites that she got it all wrong deliberately , because she wanted her and Harold to have the same PR/rights/ focus / money/ as the Wales's She had wound Harold into a frenzy of " you have every right as your brother to all this, you too are Diana's son ....blahh blah " She saw RF was stuck in it's historical roots and she wanted them to branch out as the new modern royalty , which HLMTQ said 'NO" and she was right to do that.
One of the early indicator to me of this was that even that Harold and v pregnant MM ( allegedly) were hijacking the "senior royals " event and they shouldn't have been there and Charles said "senior royals only " this was knocking them back, ....she never forgave him the slight imho

she knew then she had to do something radical and voila !

just want to add, I think they used a surrogate for both children

Reactions: 52
So suddenly there are a number of people posting in here and in Reddit long, numbered lists of defenses of M and her “pregnancies”…basically claiming that the surrogate theory is bunk and that anyone who believes it is an unhinged conspiracy theorist. They have suddenly started with such frequency at the exact same time that I have raised my eyebrow in suspicion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
So suddenly there are a number of people posting in here and in Reddit long, numbered lists of defenses of M and her “pregnancies”…basically claiming that the surrogate theory is bunk and that anyone who believes it is an unhinged conspiracy theorist. They have suddenly started with such frequency at the exact same time that I have raised my eyebrow in suspicion

trying to get in first before a big story breaks in order to discredit that story?

Reactions: 43
i was just there and was thinking the same thing :LOL: proves my theory that we are the "insider sources" that keep being cited in articles and on youtube.
talking about reddit, they've laxed their ban hammer, a couple of months before mere mention of the hypotheticals would get you a perma-ban.

edit: weren't we discussing this for the last 2 pages? :unsure: :LOL:

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 21.54.35.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ignoring Peg in this, sometimes one is adapted to such claims.
Longtime watchers, media observers and similar have seen it all.
I personally have a hard time remembering a ''normal'' pregnancy, including Kates (the speculations perspective) and hers included a murder, a cover up, a bed pan baby, and Wills isn't the father.
Not joking, heres one:
Queen (2).png

Yep, having a mild speech problem, creates impotence (Queen's father)

So yes, also the speculations immensely helped Peg, they maintained interest in the children, without any kind of media exposure.
SM would remind MSM about them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone who thinks critically and does research on the fray to put the puzzle 🧩 pieces together is always labeled a conspiracy theorist when what they’ve deciphered comes too close to the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah pretty sure it's genuine, from last year I think?

I bloody love it, it's hilarious watching her be soooo awkward and no-one is helping her out at all! I especially love when she tries to take the box and the guy is like 'nope' 🤣🤣
did she not try and steal a trophy as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I know right
William and Catherine and kids were photographed by public at winter wonderland last year
Catherine was photographed at the Sarah Everard memorial incognito
William photographed driving the kids
But nothing from L.A. I thought their paps have less rules than ours but I also thought she'd be rolling them out to the highest bidder especially when she chose to use the titles
I seriously expected a HELLO spread
---
Yes, definitely.
Wouldn't the photos also end up posted on Twitter (then eventually found by a Tattler and posted here) ??

There were just those awkwardly angled pictures a while ago at a parade, taken and posted by just one person (out of everyone at that parade)
Thats the only ones ive seen ....ever....in 4 years

ahaha really! I haven't been on reddit. I swear I am no part of the cult. As I said, I am on a fence. And whatever the truth is, I can't believe the late Queen (and even KC3) have been part of the conspiracy. But show me the facts and I will recognise I am wrong.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.