Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to The Wicked Lady for naming this thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ’
Not done this before so hope it goes ok πŸ€—
Recap afaik The Ho and her husband are strongly rumoured to be leading part time separated lives in rooms in local hotels πŸ€—
The Ho didn't attend the Gracies
😱 & the papers are leaving thinly veiled clues about "yacht girls" selling sex πŸ˜‚
Please feel free to fill in the gaps l have missed πŸ€—
Here goes fingers crossed 🀞

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Well done @Sukysue excellent threadstarting.
Ive been catching up on the Schofield threads/ - they are going almost as fast as this thread did when the Queen died.
Almost.

@ElChanguito - I LOVE the idea of the Disgracies!!!!!! Great idea. She would win them ALL!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
O/T for those of you who get eaten alive by the mozzies etc. Avon skin so soft has worked for me in the past. To keep on topic liking KC111 new equery but Lt Col Johnny is still the main man for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Lovely attempt to absolve Harry.
Burrell owes the RF.
They saved him from the Spencers.
However Harry will anyway ''lose'' his children if nothing else to ''influences.''
The rest would be the taxpayers paying with protection for Pegs and the kids ''safe residence'' for a court determined amount of time in UK.
Harry was planning this, he just attempted to execute it with a incompetent woman.
Imagine if the next one is...competent.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
O/T for those of you who get eaten alive by the mozzies etc. Avon skin so soft has worked for me in the past. To keep on topic liking KC111 new equery but Lt Col Johnny is still the main man for me.

Wonder if its any good for frozen todgers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
thanks for the new thread and great title!

isn't it more appropriate to call him "dis grace" than HRH tho? he's still a duke?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
''Your Grace'' is the title of a non-Royal duke.
The children which inherit titles from Royal Dukes (Ducal titles) become non-Royal Dukes.
If that is true, then Harry wishes to remove the ''Royal'' obligation, and have the freedoms of those like Hugh Grosvenor.
I somehow doubt that, because he doesn't have the Grosvenor $$$.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.