Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Consider, even if she gets an eye-watering sum, that is all she will have and she spends money like water. She will buy lots of handbags and houses she can’t keep up and take holidays and put the money back into the system and soon enough it will all be gone. People like her never hold onto money, arguably taking it from the RF and putting it into circulation will benefit more than just her.

Reactions: 35
Consider, even if she gets an eye-watering sum, that is all she will have and she spends money like water. She will buy lots of handbags and houses she can’t keep up and take holidays and put the money back into the system and soon enough it will all be gone. People like her never hold onto money, arguably taking it from the RF and putting it into circulation will benefit more than just her.
They don't even own a 1 bedroom flat, neither of them. Ludicrous beyond belief.

Reactions: 28
This comment on The Royal Grift’s last video about the Heritage Foundation filing to get paperwork about The Ginger Stain’s entry into the US made me laugh!! Nice one, Wendy! 😆
IMG_4234.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She's spending certainly, but if she is as whip smart as we are told, she will have syphoned off loads of money for her future.
She will use her Duchess title no matter what and there's money to be earned from pix of the kids and although her platform is no longer what it was, there will still be people willing to pay her for appearances, articles and books.

She won't be taking in washing to pay her bills thats for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
She's spending certainly, but if she is as whip smart as we are told, she will have syphoned off loads of money for her future.
She will use her Duchess title no matter what and there's money to be earned from pix of the kids and although her platform is no longer what it was, there will still be people willing to pay her for appearances, articles and books.

She won't be taking in washing to pay her bills thats for sure.
Maybe not, but she will always be a scrubber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Another interesting comment on TRG’s video. How does he remain here, in the US?
“According to the 1961 Vienna Convention on Consular Relations “VCDR”, I believe articles 37 on family members or following, the rules for Diplomatic status is the same in all countries with whom we have diplomatic relations…like countries at the UN. The UK follows the same rules we all follow…the actual diplomat gets full status. His immediate dependent family members, spouse, children under 21 that are unmarried and live at home, or under 23 if they are still in University and single, are considered dependent and get diplomatic status. In certain other circumstances others may also count. That may be like an adult dependent child who has a special need, or a dependent mother… Harry does not meet any of those things. AND, even IF he were a diplomat for some weird reason, he is forbidden from using a diplomatic passport for leisure travel, ie. NOT work related!”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Also..... any big sum will surely come with the signing of an NDA and the agreement that she doesn't merch the kids.

She'll break that within the first week lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If the Penis Ladder Dutchass can’t get her hands on any of Harry’s inherited dosh, she’s left with what in California property division scenario?
Can a local help us? It would seem H had no property in the UK prior to the McMansion purchase. His earning potential prior was limited to Daddy’s Duchy of Cornwall handouts, all expenses paid and, otherwise, inheritances from TQM and Diana. I’d imagine there’s not a lawyer or attorney in the world who could bust an RF trust open and she’d have no call on them anyway. Any demands based on her piffling 19 months working for BRF while allegedly preggers, post confinement etc, when set against her clothing bill, Frogmore do-up might be a PR nightmare. I can’t wait, but I’d appreciate an experts take
Penis Ladder Dutchass 😅👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet we’ll still be wondering if they’ll get divorced this time next year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I couldn’t post a link to this as I have a subscription, so I screen shot the hell out of it to share with the lot of you! Yes. It’s long. (Sorry for taking up space!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Read this:

1685364768803.png

1685364824065.png

But...

harry-potter-wizard.gif

If you want people to stop calling you dumb, would you:

a) Put some silly comeback from nearly 20 years ago in your book or

b) Take some adult classes, read some books, have intellectual conversations etc. and actually improve your brain power?

And this response shows me why the book sounded so childish and stupid. The author, who is clearly accomplished, didn't want to lose the job. A financial hit, emotional shock, whatever... You can tell he didn't want to lose the job so chose his battles.

Hence why we got todger stories and Willie this Willie that.

1685365188385.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Off topic. The Coronation stamps and coin came this morning.

20230529_140849.jpg
20230529_140433.jpg
20230529_140411.jpg
20230529_140518.jpg
20230529_140542.jpg

Harry & Meghan: Lets pick a fight with the guy who is literally on the money and a brother who will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.