Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me the two flags to question Smeg's pregnancy with Aldi was the bump falling below the knees and that white dress with the flowers that was so tight the seams were stretched to almost popping and the bump ending up square.

I think Smeg tried on that dress without the bump and thought it looked good, but decided to squeeze into it for the event and everything got squashed during the car ride.

Smeg thinks just grin and everything will be OK.
I'm way way way behind but I have to say that (BIB) would make a great thread title 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Off Topic
What is it with these octogenarian actors??? First Robert de Niro, a father again at 79, now it's Al Pacino (my idol for 40+ years) is going to be a father at 82, his girlfriend is 29. Totally selfish guys, stop trying to prove you can still perform in the bedroom!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wonder what tit is going to drop about JC to make him up sticks, sell his mansion, leave his lucrative job, and wear a bright blue hoodie 🙄. Visited the Harkles but no photos, while allowing paps lots of photos while lunching with the famalam. Somethings afoot with that creepy duck. Leaving for ‘personal’ and professional reasons. What might they be JC. Got too involved in deception with your two mates and the shits about to hit the fan. Just duck off back to wherever you’re coming from. Nobody cares. Unless you have some ☕ to spill of course.
J egg whites only C, another obnoxious no mark! He was another one, like Hazno, that i quite liked many years ago. Now it’s like they’ve all joined ‘pricks R Us’
---
James Corden has 3 children who were born in 2011, 2014 and 2017, so IMO a play date with Archie and Lili would be very unlikely.
So definitely NOT. a play date then. Gawd they’re so on their own little world of delusion 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is there any whispers about H doing a Waaagh part 2 with all the bits he said he left out of Waaagh part 1.

Wasn't there also talk of Smeg doing a book also.
Dontcha know she didn't sign duffin.
It would be so klassy, that's Klassy with a capital K.

Where's my securiddy Mr. Deville, we can do my close ups later, I need them to keep H out.
Mumma Dorito hasn't finished transferring all the moolah yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Off Topic
What is it with these octogenarian actors??? First Robert de Niro, a father again at 79, now it's Al Pacino (my idol for 40+ years) is going to be a father at 82, his girlfriend is 29. Totally selfish guys, stop trying to prove you can still perform in the bedroom!
Dreadful, imo . Selfish bastards. They will drop dead when the child is still young , a horrible thing for them to have to deal with .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
So definitely NOT. a play date then. Gawd they’re so on their own little world of delusion
The thing is James Corden could have been visiting someone else the media just said it was Harry and Meghan he was visiting based on the fact that they live in Montecito.

Reactions: 21
James Corden has 3 children who were born in 2011, 2014 and 2017, so IMO a play date with Archie and Lili would be highly unlikely.
It quoted in the DM article that Corden has a 4 year old, same age as Aldi

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Off Topic
Don’t know what’s shocked me most, Michael Corleone having a baby or the fact that he’s now 82 😱. That’s the first time I’ve heard he’s gonna be a daddy again. I’m way behind after living on Scofield thread for a week!

Reactions: 21
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine :) So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here. :LOL: Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Did any of PW's Earthshot media articles mention that there is a $95 Million deal with YouTube.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
J egg whites only C, another obnoxious no mark! He was another one, like Hazno, that i quite liked many years ago. Now it’s like they’ve all joined ‘pricks R Us’
---

So definitely NOT. a play date then. Gawd they’re so on their own little world of delusion 🙄
Actually, it was egg YOLKS only…the fight was over the perceived speck of egg whites. Please keep up on Hollywood dining trends…low fat is soooo 2010s. All of the cool kids are Atkinson/keto

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why didn’t Hazno ever live in KP, only in the grounds?

Wouldn’t they have “qualified” for one of the apartments in KP or did “they” need to be housed somewhere better than the PPOWs?

Did Rachel think by stomping her foot she would get somewhere fancy at Windsor maybe even rooms in the main castle?
From what I remember reading they were to move in next door to Diana’s old residence . It was being remodeled for them. They didn’t want it. It was after the 4 split. Asked Granny if they could live in Windsor Castle . She gave them Frog .

Edit. Whoops. See someone else wrote this too. Leaving it for more verification to story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Re The ''Oh dear, Never mind'' meme

The picture is from an old sitcom called It Ain't Half Hot, Mum. Around the 70s. He was the Welsh sergeant major in a company of useless soldiers stationed somewhere in India during the war. His catch phrase was what you see under the photo. It was full of inappropriate racist and homophobic jokes which, at the time of course, no-one thought anything of but you wouldn't see it on telly now.

re the inappropriate -ness! I thought the joke was on them? The casual racism, was meant to highlight the absurdity of history. Some of these things did sadly happen, but by highlighting them and making them into a joke, it was meant to show that racist attitudes were absurd and to be laughed at. Not copied and or repeated! The same with the casual homophobia. You werent meant to take it seriously. The welsh sergeant major was the one trying to continue with discipline and the established order, and he was the one who caused the most issues and some of the most laughs.

offensiveness is so much in the eye of the beholder. I hated the casual cruelty of ''Little Britain'' and although there were sketches I laughed at, especially ''Computer says no'' its tainted my attitude towards David Walliams and Matt Lucas completely!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine :) So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here. :LOL: Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all ❤
I missed you @Cassandra333 and so glad you are back and that you are into the sunshine ok.

Luv you Cassxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Welcome back! ❤❤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God I cannot wait for Hazno's hole to be handed to him on a plate when he's on the stand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.