Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it’s occurred to either of the overseas 2 that KCIII doesn’t really have that long left, he’s in his mid-70s. Then POW is in charge and has full control of the sovereign grant as well as the Duchy of Cornwall and he is seething.

KCIII may want to protect Hazza but I don’t know if POW does right now or will anytime soon…
The kind of entitled he is, Sparry would demand that William just hand over half (or more) of everything, as his "rightful share", rather than trying to ingratiate himself. This has been made very clear in the Whingetome. "Equal" heir to the "family firm".

He doesn't realise and doesn't want to know what the family business being a monarchy means. It's not a normal family store that can be split or a second branch opened to keep both brothers earning.

He thinks he'll demand and he'll get it, or he won't let William have it either.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
IF H&M did use a surrogate and hid it, they lost a big opportunity to be seen as “modernising”, “progressive” and “authentic”.

If they truly wanted to be game-changers of the monarchy, surrogacy would have been a good topic to use to initiate some change. With DNA testing now considered standard, I don’t think there would be very many people who would object to a child genetically proven to carry H&M’s DNA being in the LoS, even if Meg didn’t actually gestate and birth the child.

In my opinion, the whole “of the body” thing needs re-interpreting to take account of scientific progress.
I totally agree with you. If they had been open about fertility and surrogacy the public would have been sympathetic. Many would also have been on their side if it was then announced that the kids couldn't have the titles of Prince and Princess. That would have been a real challenge on the institution.

Reactions: 50
I can't imagine the Queen being that feisty! It would have been a bit last minute as well, can you imagine if it had all been called off. As Meghan is somewhat of a wildcard this might have occurred 🤣

Any prenup would have had to have been in advance.
Agreed. Also? The whole world and its dog watched her walk up the aisle and Marry Sparry. The only opportunity to drag her into an anteroom was after they were married. Yes, they had to sign the register to make it legal, but there is zero chance the Queen would have had that scandal if she’d refused. By the time the Golden Thot walked up that aisle she had the royals over a barrel. Any pre-nup had to have been beforehand, but I don’t believe the Ho signed one.
---
The kind of entitled he is, Sparry would demand that William just hand over half (or more) of everything, as his "rightful share", rather than trying to ingratiate himself. This has been made very clear in the Whingetome. "Equal" heir to the "family firm".

He doesn't realise and doesn't want to know what the family business being a monarchy means. It's not a normal family store that can be split or a second branch opened to keep both brothers earning.

He thinks he'll demand and he'll get it, or he won't let William have it either.
History is littered with entitled spares, illegitimate children, and other detritus who thought they’d have a go at toppling the king. Most of them came to a bad end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Not sure where Catherine is today but sugars seem in a tiz!
Screenshot_20230529-073821.png

I am not sure if the sugars are totally delusional or if they have been paid & Smeg is trying to rewrite history, but if all they have as a positive is the Hertz dress, life is hard 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I totally agree with you. If they had been open about fertility and surrogacy the public would have been sympathetic. Many would also have been on their side if it was then announced that the kids couldn't have the titles of Prince and Princess. That would have been a real challenge on the institution.
I have little to back this up but I have a feeling Todge might be firing blanks. If he is, he wouldn’t want the public to know that (although he would doubtless have blabbed about it if William was!) and also it would mean any children wouldn’t be genetically his, and therefore ineligible in any way. There would be a lot less public support for someone not genetically related to the RF being put in the LoS, or having a title.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
It is also funny how conspiracy theorists all seem to be aligned: I remember a couple of months ago it was by "days" the big expose of Hazno's history of aggression of women and now we will have revelations about the kids in days as well. It's like everyone is organised - if you want to believe in that - or there are theories that gain momentum and then some of the posters up the ante and start quoting "royal" and "palace" and "journalist" sources, all anonymous and never on record, confirming their theories/convictions/beliefs thus making them the "truth". Their truth. Does it remind you of anyone?

Reactions: 26
I have little to back this up but I have a feeling Todge might be firing blanks. If he is, he wouldn’t want the public to know that (although he would doubtless have blabbed about it if William was!) and also it would mean any children wouldn’t be genetically his, and therefore ineligible in any way. There would be a lot less public support for someone not genetically related to the RF being put in the LoS, or having a title.
Yes of course, nobody would care if the kids were Meghan's or not but it would matter if Sparry wasn't the father.

The popular online rumour is that Fark is genetically their child, but they had to use a donor egg for Lilibucks.

This could all be to cover up the fact that he's a jaffa and his todger withered and died, despite the application of Elizabeth Arden 🫠😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Storytime!
(I promise this is on topic, wait for it.)

My dad is a pastor. He demonstrates the Christian values of long-suffering and patience when he listens to my daily Harry and Meghan rants and raves.
On a good day, he'll ask me if there's any H&M news. He'll laugh at them with me!

Today's sermon was on happiness and security through God.
He likes to open his sermons with an analogy, and guess what today's was?

He says, "Have you ever seen something who should be happy but isn't? Someone who has everything but isn't happy? It's like Prince Harry and Meghan. They have everything that they could dream of - and then get on Oprah and whine about how hard it is being a billionaire prince."
He rolled his eyes amid congregational laughter.

I was trying to be respectful, but thought I'd choke from the stifled laughter.

I love my dad.
I love your dad too! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you think it’s occurred to either of the overseas 2 that KCIII doesn’t really have that long left, he’s in his mid-70s. Then POW is in charge and has full control of the sovereign grant as well as the Duchy of Cornwall and he is seething.

KCIII may want to protect Hazza but I don’t know if POW does right now or will anytime soon…
I am a fan of William. However, before all the Harkles tit started, I didn’t really pay much attention to William’s personality, etc. How do we know he would actually stand firm against Harry once KC3 goes? William so far seems to be following the example of never complain- never explain. We know he altercated with Hazza over a dog bowl… (LOL)… but would he stand firm over years of Harry chipping away at him, or is he just simply distancing himself and getting on with his job, rather than actively fighting Harry?

What I’m trying (poorly) to say is, will William ultimately stand up to his brother? Like cold turkey style? Or will Harry be allowed back post divorce? I guess time will tell. We’ve seen the Wales’ do good work, focus on mental health, on supporting good charities etc, but we haven’t seen too much of Will’s personality yet. Whilst dear QE2 was on the throne we clearly didn’t see/hear too much about William but I feel now since her passing, the spotlight is suddenly very much on him. I really hope he stands firm. I think his test will be balancing public opinion because so many will be supporitng him for doing good work and ignoring Harkles, whereas some sugary types will be pestering him over time to “forgive and forget” Harry.

TLDR: I hope over time William stands firm and doesn’t become a wet lettuce where Harry is concerned.

Reactions: 28
Agreed. Also? The whole world and its dog watched her walk up the aisle and Marry Sparry. The only opportunity to drag her into an anteroom was after they were married. Yes, they had to sign the register to make it legal, but there is zero chance the Queen would have had that scandal if she’d refused. By the time the Golden Thot walked up that aisle she had the royals over a barrel. Any pre-nup had to have been beforehand, but I don’t believe the Ho signed one.
---

History is littered with entitled spares, illegitimate children, and other detritus who thought they’d have a go at toppling the king. Most of them came to a bad end.
Doesn’t matter if she signed a pre nup or not, the only assets she is entitled to are Harry’s. She can’t claim anything from the RF even if she thinks she might be entitled to houses,money, jewellery.
The Queen knew that, ILBW was under a misapprehension

• Haha
Reactions: 51
i suspect the same: all that drug and alcohol abuse since early teens plays havoc on fertility, plus the blue todger incident (which Lady C implied happened with Peruvian snow rather than Arctic frozen precipitation), plus there never ever ever was any kind of insinuation nor report of any woman connected with him being pregnant, and you just know this entitled tit just raw dogs it and doesn't give a toss about taking precautions.

side note: good morning y'alls and wish you a fantastic week :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am a fan of William. However, before all the Harkles tit started, I didn’t really pay much attention to William’s personality, etc. How do we know he would actually stand firm against Harry once KC3 goes? William so far seems to be following the example of never complain- never explain. We know he altercated with Hazza over a dog bowl… (LOL)… but would he stand firm over years of Harry chipping away at him, or is he just simply distancing himself and getting on with his job, rather than actively fighting Harry?

What I’m trying (poorly) to say is, will William ultimately stand up to his brother? Like cold turkey style? Or will Harry be allowed back post divorce? I guess time will tell. We’ve seen the Wales’ do good work, focus on mental health, on supporting good charities etc, but we haven’t seen too much of Will’s personality yet. Whilst dear QE2 was on the throne we clearly didn’t see/hear too much about William but I feel now since her passing, the spotlight is suddenly very much on him. I really hope he stands firm. I think his test will be balancing public opinion because so many will be supporitng him for doing good work and ignoring Harkles, whereas some sugary types will be pestering him over time to “forgive and forget” Harry.

TLDR: I hope over time William stands firm and doesn’t become a wet lettuce where Harry is concerned.
I think William will take him back, but on his terms. Low profile, limited income, do some work to rehabilitate himself.

Reactions: 26
Yep, it's genuine. That was her auditioning for Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz), with Sparry as the Cowardly Lion and the Scarecrow. She's the newest ingenue on the block, donchaknow. It's another thing that she's better suited to the role of the Wicked Witch of the East, who is killed right in the beginning.

Really want to give up tonight.

Three days ago my retailer called me and asked me to take back my unsold artwork because they were redoing their shop. I realised that they had packed away most of my work after having it up on display for barely a week. Not ideal, but okay, lots of new artists needed the space.

They'd already packed my stuff and said that I'd made the inventory wrong, I had photo evidence that I had given them more of certain small but expensive items than they were claiming. They said okay, kids must have stolen them, we will give you a token amount only because it's not our fault. My work was stolen from their premises but it's not their fault. Great. I let them know that I was upset and closed my account with them.

Checked the packed bags to see all my things were there and left after my meeting with my cousin.

I was packing things away and saw why they'd packed the bags so tightly - almost everything they had damaged in places, a lot of it beyond repair. Little embellishments that I had taken days to perfect all smashed. Loss amounting to about $200 - an amount I could have used to pay the electricity bill for the next month. In hindsight, I should have checked better and created a scene then and there. Was too in shock over the stolen pieces at the time.

On top of this a client who has bought from me before called me a few days ago and asked for some things to give as gifts. Told them the ETA that I had Covid, getting the supplies would take a week+ etc, they were haggling over less than a dollar and making snarky comments. Yesterday they sent more snarky comments about how they have to start packing their bags soon - they had not given me a particular date, but I had anyway said I'd have everything in three days from now - a week before they travel. Then I realised that on top of the extremely dumb haggling (I am giving them everything at cost) and the snarky comments, they completely ignored my earlier request that they give me at least two weeks' notice. I was too brain-fogged (their call had woken me up from a medicated nap) to realise that at the time, not that I could have refused to make the order.

I can't say anything to anyone right now or afford to turn down orders or confront retailers because of the situation that I am in, all thanks to the narcs in my life. Are they facing any consequences? Mum is, and she is definitely not liking it. I am getting some of the heat from that as well.

My heart and brain feel quite broken right now. Feeling so stupid and cowardly. And I'm sure I'll feel more of that when mum wakes up and yells at me and starts crying. Can't see any solutions, don't have any more money to throw at all this. I guess I'll just finish whatever supplies I have, try to sell what I can and that's it, at least until I can get a job that pays enough for household expenses, paying off debt, savings, and then maybe look into pursuing art again.

And then the angry bites from the Pup today.

I seriously don't know the difference between a yacht and a canoe, nor have I married an idiot prince and tried to ruin his family. Why then, Universe? 🙄
Im so angry that these reckless arseholes are being so careless with your work and so sorry you‘ve now suffered such a massive loss of income. Is there any way to repair the damaged items? Is there any recourse against these people? Argh, I want to kick off at them on your behalf (and I’m good at that).

Sending you positive vibes 🙌 and them a little friendly hex ⚡I hope things improve 🙏

O/T I‘m excited by the split talk! Can’t wait for Smegs ‘star’ to sink like a stone ⬇📉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think William will take him back, but on his terms. Low profile, limited income, do some work to rehabilitate himself.
William alone probably would never speak to his brother again. But I honestly believe that Kate would work on that. That is why it is imperative that Hazno criticizes Catherine publicly (i.e whaaaghh), as TW knows she will be key in recovering Hazno.

just my opinion. Never met them. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31

William does appear to have strength.
When the truth came out about how Martin Bashir manipulated Diana, he gave a controlled speech about it. He seemed pretty strong there.

When he knew he loved Catherine, he stayed strong and delayed marriage for a long time because he needed her to know for sure if she could handle everything that comes with him.

Their wedding would have been full of dignitaries he didn't know but he stood up to the little grey men/civil servants/protocol and told them no. He wanted to make his own list.

He lost his mum and had to walk behind her coffin and had to meet and greet the crowds of people and took it on the chin. He did not crumple.

He's strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
William seems to be more like his grandmother than his father in terms of how he carry’s himself. He doesn’t allow himself to be very open. Where as the King jokes more with the public. William I feel will reign like TLQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Didn't Smeg have a reasonable bump before she left for the baby shower in the USA but from the photos that were in the media there didn't seem to be one.
Was there also photos of her drinking wine.

The date of Aldi's birth is in question as well.
We know nothing about Lidl's.

You can eat pies and get fillers for the weight gain for after the birth look.

If you remember back to when she wore that red suit on their first NY visit it looked like she had rubber around her legs then there was supposed to be the big weight lose reveal on stage in that mini white dress but all that anyone was talking about was how creased and that maybe the designer wouldn't be happy.
I’ve had a look at the NYC baby shower pics and found this one where she appears to have no bump.

Compared to the others taken during the other trip where she has a massive bump.

Normally I struggle with some of the moonbump pics, but this one seems very clear to me.

I do think the kids exist though. I just think they save the pics for Netflix merching purposes. Sparry seems fine with that because he’s a massive hypocrite who will sell anything and anyone for money. The next wave will be Lilibet.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.