Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was her plan here? Why didn't she want to let go of the flowers?

Was she going to carry all the flowers from all of the well-wishers along the whole mall?

Nothing makes sense when it comes to Peg. There is always something about a "protocol" that she wants to change.
Photo Op, even cheaper than Uvalde as they were someone else's flowers.

Scum.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I was just going to post this!
twit comes to London, King goes to Transylvania.
Surely there's a joke there about preferring the possibility of a bloodsucking leech over the certainty?
Having a chat with the ghost of ones relative (Vlad Dracula) is more appealing than meeting Harry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Happy Birthday! 🥳🎂🥂
Happy birthday @ravjav ! And many more. 🌼🐶🐤
And @trouble-loves-me too! Birthday greetings.🌺🌸🌼
Is your skin Ok? I'm a little bit older than you but wouldn't change my skin for hers ever. Nutty's skin is better than the Ho's too. Harold has a mouth like a cat's bum.
Moving on from Capt Tom's bum to matters of State in one swift move.....
Bookworm. H us visa - who is lying to whom

---
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Heritage Foundation FOI request.
Applications can be fast-tracked if questions are raised about the Government's integrity, and HF argued that their application raised legitimate questions. The application was blocked, and it's clear that the Biden administration is undermining freedom of information and freedom of speech, taking a leaf out of of Harold's book and blaming the British press. This is ridiculous.
One idea BookWorm has... Harold, the Ho, Snakebite and Ffark entered the US on Tyler Perry's private jet having fled Canada just before lockdown. Could it be that there was no visa application in the first place, and that they are backdating one and processing it as we speak?
If Harald is allowed to cover this up, what precedent are they setting? One rule for him and one rule for me only works until you apply it to the wrong guy, and they may as well say "drug addicts welcome, drug dealers welcome".
What type of visa is Harald on? He's been there about 3 years now and may need to apply for new documents. There are people with vested interests waiting to see what loophole Harald used.
It's quite possible he never had a visa and is being protected, and it's an interesting idea.
Whether he's got a visa or not, there's been a cover-up and they are all lying.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
She's clueless.
Remember this one?
View attachment 2206663

Unable to learn and believes to know better.
There are many like this.
Good lord, what a stupid look. Individually decent pieces, but a velvet fascinator suitable for a cocktail party with a fuzzy casual coat (which is somehow too small and too large at the same time) and casual boots

It's up there with the mismatched, pit-stained brown monstrosity where she paired a satin skirt (SATIN) with a casual sweater and velevet pumps and camelhair coat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Evening each!!
It's my 50th today, so have been busy with family, gifts, love and such..

Pissed and feeling grateful, wishing Henry and Rach might do the same😬

From a working class background in South Staffordshire xx

Cheers, my Tattle fam!!

🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I would have been so grateful to live there. She and he were really spoiled brats to say is was small. This is honestly my dream house that i will never get.
I think it was Nott Cott which they said was too small - though they probably thought Frogmore Cottage wasn't grand enough!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Why didn’t Hazno ever live in KP, only in the grounds?

Wouldn’t they have “qualified” for one of the apartments in KP or did “they” need to be housed somewhere better than the PPOWs?

Did Rachel think by stomping her foot she would get somewhere fancy at Windsor maybe even rooms in the main castle?

Reactions: 23
KC:

I’d rather be in Transylvania
within a thirsty vampire’s reach
Then hang around in London
Near that traitorous, greedy Leech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Alastair Campbell is basically on Harry's side.
Piers should just claim ''I did nothing.''
Of course he wrote the book, where he admited most.
Fame, a tricky mistress.
The bloodshed potential is glorious
Mandelsons exposure also corelated with the hacking.
He had a right to chose, when and how.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Harry & Meghan #354 KC favors a blood sucking vamp over his litigious son & his woman

Had to be done & best I could come up with after a hard day at work!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.