Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no such thing as a Christening Certificate.
It’s not a legal ceremony and you can be christened anywhere and by anyone, it does not have to be in a church or by a member of the clergy. A sick child in hospital could be christened by a doctor or friend or family member.
If christened in a church it would be noted in the church register which records christenings, marriages and funerals as well as the number of attendees at a church service. But it probably wouldn’t name the godparents.
If being christened into the Church of England or the Catholic Church there has to be a record of it somewhere. If Lidl wasn't christened as Church of England she cannot be inline for succession as defender of the faith. Therefore as with the birth at some point all of this has to be proven as per the laws of succession.

Reactions: 43
There are Baptism certificates though. I have one.

It has my name, my parents' names, my godparents' names, the church I was baptised at, the date and the Priest who baptised me.

People in the UK don't get certificates?
Most churches will give a certificate of some type but it is not compulsory or a legal requirement.
And it does not have to be registered.

Reactions: 21
Most churches will give a certificate of some type but it is not compulsory or a legal requirement.
I have a birth certificate and a beautiful christening cert, with spaces for confirmation, first communion etc. It's gorgeously done, with saints etc all in colour, and proper calligraphy (not loopy like Smegs). Don't know whether parish churches do this now, this was the 50s/60s. My brother and sis got one as well

• Heart
Reactions: 34

In our church/country, it does have to be registered.

Yes, it isn't a legal requirement because religion isn't a legal matter in which the government would intervene. But, you have to present your certificate if you want to receive communion or be confirmed later in life.

Church leaders and others can also request it to be presented to them by the church to prove that you have been christened or else you can't have the other sacraments.

I know people who have had trouble getting married because there was no record of them being baptised.

This pertains to the Church of England and the Catholic Church. Not sure about others.

Reactions: 25
Everyyhing you say is spot on. There's no proof either way, just conspiracy theories and we all agree on that.
If your neighbour down the road used moonbumps and muddied the water about births, it's their business and their right.
My point has always been that despite not knowing whether the children exist or not, KC put them in the LoS and gave them titles.
Therefore their existence or otherwise takes on a whole new significance, and KC should have ensured proof of life. If surrogates they are not legally in the LoS. He didn't, because it wasn't there, and he's hoping to buy his way out of this ghastly mess which has arisen because he and HM allowed the Harkles to blackmail them from the start. They're working with the Harkles and always have been, and the stonewalling was a joke.
The RF can't hide and say they didn't know. There's centuries of protocol and law to be observed here and they're ducking and diving as much as the Stoats are.
This is a theory. As far as we know, KC3 can have evidence of the children being totally legitimate. As far as we know for a fact, KC3 and HMTLQ could have been mislead. Maybe the only lie is the date of birth of Archie. Maybe the lie is they had IVF. We don’t know what the truth is and we don’t know who knows what. There are simply no evidences. We can choose to believe whatever regarding the children’s existence and origins, but we have no facts at all.

We don’t even know if the royals suspect anything wrong regarding the children’s existence.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I believe that the children exist, they are his and hers and she carried them.

From what we have seen from Harry and Peg, they are way too stupid to pull off an elaborate ruse like that.

The belly was shaking and moving weirdly because just like all of her underwear, she chose the wrong maternity shapewear. Not every woman has a smooth and round belly, some children move a lot in the belly and a knee or elbow will stick out to make it look incredibly weird. Also, the baby can move into different shapes which affect the size of the belly, within minutes. I think she was pregnant.

Archie's birth was murky because they wanted control. They wanted to teach the British media a lesson because they were calling her out at every second. They wanted the US Media to be the first to announce his birth but the royal family pulled a fast one on them. In the end, they ruined their own experience. Harry was high on gas, Peg was in pain, stressed and allegedly suicidal, all the while they were trying to outmanoeuvre the media instead of focusing on the birth of their first child.

They think they got the media? Nope. The media lives inside their heads. For free.
I think the children have to exist, as its an impossible scam to deliver 18 years down the line, if no children actually exist.

But there is something odd and off about it. Which makes my hackles rise! The pregnancy bumps were unreal, and unrealistic, so I believe that even if Megsie was carrying a baby, she also chose to wear an artificial bump as well, which seems extremely odd to me.

Harolds description of M giving birth in Spare was totally unrealistic and impossible. Either he was deliberately making things up, or he wasnt actually there at the births itself.

So at the moment, I am firmly sitting on the fence about Archie and Lilibet. Its all too weird!

Reactions: 45
Regardless of real or not 'Prince Archie' and 'Princess lilibet' are stupid names.

Diana got it and put proper names on the birth certificate and then used a nickname immediately.

Actually, 'Archie' is stupid and 'Lilibet' is just downright offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Regardless of real or not 'Prince Archie' and 'Princess lilibet' are stupid names.

Diana got it and put proper names on the birth certificate and then used a nickname immediately.

Actually, 'Archie' is stupid and 'Lilibet' is just downright offensive.
ahahhahahha 100%. Archie is Hollywood trying to be royal and avocado simultaneously. Lilibet is just tacky and tasteless.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm wondering why she isn't merching the kids 24/7
I honestly expect reems and reems of photos, days out, holidays, events, she as the perfect mother.
But nothing
Is it H thats stopping it given his paranoia?

Anyone else think its odd? (Flatpack theory aside)

Reactions: 40
I think the children have to exist, as its an impossible scam to deliver 18 years down the line, if no children actually exist.

But there is something odd and off about it. Which makes my hackles rise! The pregnancy bumps were unreal, and unrealistic, so I believe that even if Megsie was carrying a baby, she also chose to wear an artificial bump as well, which seems extremely odd to me.

Harolds description of M giving birth in Spare was totally unrealistic and impossible. Either he was deliberately making things up, or he wasnt actually there at the births itself.

So at the moment, I am firmly sitting on the fence about Archie and Lilibet. Its all too weird!
I too feel that she must have been pregnant with Archie, no way would such a scam remain uncovered . Don’t know about the girl seeing as they were established in Cali by then and she was never seen pregnant iirc ( until the reality show, that is) .

But…why no photos posing , displaying her bump, in hospital or bed with the newborns, showing without doubt, she was definitely pregnant. Talking about cravings, pre natal yoga , the baby moving around in utero . The scans with ginger tits and ILBW totes emosh, etc?

Definitely odd .

Reactions: 36
Harrys obsession with security is the most likely reason we don't see the children. I do believe they exist but could've been born via a surrogate.
If they do divorce it will be interesting to see what direction they will take with the children. Would they make public appearance with their cousins and other royal family members. Will they be used for Netflix and advertising deals in the USA. The Kardashian route..

Reactions: 32
Correct me if I'm wrong....

We've had no Xmas Card of the family
We've had no christening photo's of Lili
We've had no Archie birthday picture
We've had no Archie birthday wishes from the RF

Is it's Lili's birthday next week?
It will be interesting to see if anything is posted by H&M.... I don't think the RF will post anything.

This divorce will get so messy, kids asides.

I'm still of the opinion that Lili was never handed over and Archie was, but has maybe been removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly expect reems and reems of photos, days out, holidays, events, she as the perfect mother.
But nothing

I hate to say it but...

In their mother's eyes, the children aren't cute. That's why.

Georgie set a very high standard. It's awful to say but I mean look at him

1685281127676.png

Even LSA where they have many fans, had some not-so-kind words for Lilibet especially.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
But nothing

Aitch's paranoia, as you say, and children are not "photogenic" like the Waleses children.

ninja'd by @TheCutiePatootie

edit2: also my personal tin foil theory: Charles has them.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
But nothing

Until Netflix, I thoroughly believed that H was very very protective (to an OTT degree) and wanted to keep them private...

After Netflix, I thoroughly believe that both parents will allow access as long as $$$$$$$$ are paid.

I think she believes that every single view of the kids needs to be a transaction and that by restricting access any shot of them becomes an 'event'.
Hopefully post divorce, H will have a clause put in about the children's privacy so she doesn't try to Kardashian them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Let’s be real, POW had horrendous pregnancies with HG and was lucky in that she had what appear to be “easy” births. She understood the game, did the photos in front of the hospital and then got left alone to go home and sit in her pjs for 6 months.

She had her glam squad turn up and make her photo presentable for 20 minutes.

MM didn’t have that, I think she was probably like a lot of women and shocked by how difficult Labour and delivery were, she thought with her clean living/yogatastic lifestyle that she would sneeze and the babies would shoot out in some Hallmark movie schmalzy birth scene.

We know from all her appearances that she doesn’t have a “good” glam squad and therefore she couldn’t face the press as she felt horrendous - have been there after a 36 hour failed induction that ended in a crash section. So I think that was why they didn’t have the moment in front of the hospital. I don’t think she’s found motherhood a walk in the park, I was in my early 30s when I had mine and it was bad enough but being on the wrong side of 35….

I’ll be honest, I have 3 children and as babies one of them was far more photogenic then the rest, not that the other two weren’t, it’s just that one was far better looking in photos.

POW was blessed by looking like Diana, Hazza looks more like the Spencers. POW has played a blinder by photographing her own children, they’re more relaxed in her presence, she can take as many photos as needed and she knows enough about photography to get a decent shot.

The overseas 2 are vain enough that they will pour over the photos and compare them to the Wales children and I think vanity is the reason we don’t see many photos of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
But nothing

It's also odd that nobody sees them out and about in Montecito as you would have thought that there would have been a sighting of them by now, but nope they haven't been seen out with Harry and Meghan once. Another thing I don't understand is that on Lili's birthday last year why didn't they have a family photo of the 4 of them together.

Reactions: 37
It's also odd that nobody sees them out and about in Montecito as you would have thought that there would have been a sighting of them by now, but nope they haven't been seen out with Harry and Meghan once. Another thing I don't understand is that on Lili's birthday last year why didn't they have a family photo of the 4 of them together.
because Misan Harriman wasn’t available to do his shoddy photoshopping?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I believe the children definitely exist but we’re delivered by surrogate. Them not existing would blow the RF wide open - people would go crazy at the lies.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.