Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
She's spending certainly, but if she is as whip smart as we are told, she will have syphoned off loads of money for her future.
She will use her Duchess title no matter what and there's money to be earned from pix of the kids and although her platform is no longer what it was, there will still be people willing to pay her for appearances, articles and books.

She won't be taking in washing to pay her bills thats for sure.
Maybe not, but she will always be a scrubber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Shushex

VIP Member
this is boring. i'm not in the UK, i'm not UK citizen and i really tried my best to get interested in the Schofield threads (and failed). so i'm going to liven this thread up.
i'll suggest a re-run of one of our favourite topics: most ghastly Smeg attire.

my all time favourite is the gurning gargoyle at the Royal Variety Charity home:

skynews-meghan-duchess-of-sussex_4523298.jpeg

square "tits" to match that square moonbump. she is ugliness, she is disgrace. all her venom on her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
This comment on The Royal Grift’s last video about the Heritage Foundation filing to get paperwork about The Ginger Stain’s entry into the US made me laugh!! Nice one, Wendy! 😆
IMG_4234.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
The funny thing about big conspiracy theories is that they start with something that is really murky and suspicious - and with dubious supporting facts - and grow it to craziness anytime involving more and more people to make things make sense in their heads.

So, regarding the children:

1. There is absolutely no public evidence that they do not exist. There is absolutely no public evidence that they were born via surrogate. There is absolutely no public evidence that the ILBW was never pregnant;

2. There is a weird baby bump that seemed to move around - yes. Are there other reasons for the weird bump besides she not being pregnant? Yes: she was obviously there for the attention, so she could have wanted to have a bigger bump than the one she had, for instance (she is crazy stupid for that, and would justify all the coats flipping - she knew the bump was what photographers were after); some of the footage could also reveal bad pregnancy underwear - and because she was dressing tighter clothes (she really, really wanted us to see the bump) they would make the weird moments;

3. Is it all very murky around Archie's birth? Yes. Why would she skip an obvious Diana moment of having photographs taken on the stairs of maternity? The birth certificate that was not signed? Hazno words on the child presentation. Yes, all these are murky. But we also know that TW is vain and even several days after the birth she was all swollen, even her face was different. Maybe she had a C-Section but wanted to one day sell the birth story of giving birth in a pool with a doula. Maybe the child was born much earlier and they wanted to exert control over the narrative and over the Royals. I would be shocked if HLMTQ and the then DoE had their picture taken with a doll. Is there any evidence of all I was saying? No. Is there any public evidence Archie doesn't exist? No.

4. Is it all very murky around Lilibeth's birth? Yes. First the dates don't add up to the sad story of the miscarriage. Then there seem to be no records - although there is a Diana Mountbatten Windsor born around these dates. I never understood why they wouldn't name the girl Diana, given the obsession, and maybe they did, but then used the Lilibet to appeal to TLQ's heart and ask for money. How was she born, who gave birth to her - I have no access to information on that - as no one on this forum or on Youtube.

5. If the children are not true, do I believe TRF is hiding it? I lack evidence. I think they probably don't know. Even if Secret Services could have more information, I highly doubt that they could do a big reveal without breaking some rules and laws. I highly doubt the Crown has the power to stop journalists around to world to sop publishing any evidences they have on this: the thing is, there are no evidences. There is speculation, a lot of it, but a tremendous lack of factual evidence.

Knowing what I know of the Harkles, we know the ILBW is attention seeking and until any of this is proved (weather the children exist or not) she has people talking about them, which is always her ultimate goal. Hazno is disturbed and I wouldn't be shocked if he was obsessed with hiding the children from the Media and criticising his brother every time the Wales' children make any appearance. If the children do exist, I expect the ILBW to start monetising them immediately after the divorce. If they don't, I am here for the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The sewer rat has resurfaced.....

The only thing I've ever seen of William looking cross was when they were being followed on a bike ride and he (quite rightly) had a proper rant.

Consider the years we had of Charles and Di looking thoroughly miserable with each other.... we've had none of that with W&K, plenty of H&M looking mardy.

If 'Myra' thinks that H&M are a happy content couple, she's off her rocker. If 'Myra' thinks they come across as a happy couple to the public, well then, in the words of Eamonn Holmes..... she's delusional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Off topic. The Coronation stamps and coin came this morning.

20230529_140849.jpg
20230529_140433.jpg
20230529_140411.jpg
20230529_140518.jpg
20230529_140542.jpg

Harry & Meghan: Lets pick a fight with the guy who is literally on the money and a brother who will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
KC:

I’d rather be in Transylvania
within a thirsty vampire’s reach
Then hang around in London
Near that traitorous, greedy Leech.

• Haha
  • Heart

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Evening each!!
It's my 50th today, so have been busy with family, gifts, love and such..

Pissed and feeling grateful, wishing Henry and Rach might do the same😬

From a working class background in South Staffordshire xx

Cheers, my Tattle fam!!

🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor arrived at 05:26 on May 6th 2019 at the Portland Hospital in London. By all accounts, it was a painless delivery, well packaged and surrounded by Styrofoam 🥰
new1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
New HG Tudor. Wow! He went there!
When it comes to Archie and Lili so many things do not add up to me; for example she has never talked about typical pregnancy things that women who are or have been pregnant talk about. She never spoke about the nausea that she experienced with both children, never spoke about hearing the heartbeat for the first time at her 12 week scan, never talked about the first time she felt both Archie and Lili move in her belly, the fatigue that she experienced in both pregnancies, not being able to tie/fasten her shoes, never spoke about her experience of being in labour with both children, never spoke about learning to breastfeed and what it was like to breastfeed 2 children and she never talked about changing nappies and getting up during the night to feed or change Archie and Lili.

• Heart

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
This made me think, weren't there rumours that Harold helped Orlando Bloom with his involvement in the cartoon about Prince George?
To create something like that about a child is utterly and totally unacceptable (even @Nuttynana would not be able to find the right words) but when you consider George is Harold's nephew, then it is a betrayal as well.
So I was thinking - isn't Karma a marvellous thing? Harold forever preserved as the dumb prince from South Park with the instagram loving bitch wife.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 56

vp79

Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?
Yeah pretty sure it's genuine, from last year I think?

I bloody love it, it's hilarious watching her be soooo awkward and no-one is helping her out at all! I especially love when she tries to take the box and the guy is like 'nope' 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
The funny thing about big conspiracy theories is that they start with something that is really murky and suspicious - and with dubious supporting facts - and grow it to craziness anytime involving more and more people to make things make sense in their heads.

So, regarding the children:

1. There is absolutely no public evidence that they do not exist. There is absolutely no public evidence that they were born via surrogate. There is absolutely no public evidence that the ILBW was never pregnant;

2. There is a weird baby bump that seemed to move around - yes. Are there other reasons for the weird bump besides she not being pregnant? Yes: she was obviously there for the attention, so she could have wanted to have a bigger bump than the one she had, for instance (she is crazy stupid for that, and would justify all the coats flipping - she knew the bump was what photographers were after); some of the footage could also reveal bad pregnancy underwear - and because she was dressing tighter clothes (she really, really wanted us to see the bump) they would make the weird moments;

3. Is it all very murky around Archie's birth? Yes. Why would she skip an obvious Diana moment of having photographs taken on the stairs of maternity? The birth certificate that was not signed? Hazno words on the child presentation. Yes, all these are murky. But we also know that TW is vain and even several days after the birth she was all swollen, even her face was different. Maybe she had a C-Section but wanted to one day sell the birth story of giving birth in a pool with a doula. Maybe the child was born much earlier and they wanted to exert control over the narrative and over the Royals. I would be shocked if HLMTQ and the then DoE had their picture taken with a doll. Is there any evidence of all I was saying? No. Is there any public evidence Archie doesn't exist? No.
I am on the fence about flatpickers. What real proof do we have that they do exist? Birth certificates- meh. Questionable photo of TQ in a ratty cardigan and PP looking at a shawl wrapped lump dressed in outfits recently photographed at a horse show, Christening photo for farchie very suspect. No Christening pic for lilibucks. We do have a bouncing bump, a bump which slid to her kness in the purple dress and evidence of impossibly deep, legs close togather squats in heels while 'heavily' pregnant. Blurry photos, photoshopped photos and weird/incongruous videos of kids that seem to have no connection to their 'parents'. And a history of lies, manipulation, more lies and the vindictive, furiously destructive nature of mr and mrs reek. Until I see real proof either way, I shall remain sitting on the fence.

• Heart