Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the King will be on holiday in Romania next week when Hairy Mason has his day in court. Good! Enjoy your hiking trip Your Majesty. We can cover for you here to see the drama unfold. I’m also hearing rumours the flatpack story is about to break. Wish they would hurry up. If they exist they must be nearly at uni by now 🙄 could pass us on the street and we wouldn’t recognise them, and neither would the RF.
I hope KC3 has a nice trip, and this time he doesn't name Harold and Andrew in the CoS Letters Patent. Including them for Germany was bad enough.

Isn't it Lidl's birthday on the 4th? So, if Hazza starts his court stuff on the morning of the 5th he'll need to arrive here the day before. So, after missing most of Aldi's, he'll miss her birthday as well.

Unless, of course, Smeg + kids come along this time. We might get a "high speed chase" up and down Oxford Street and round Piccadilly Circus. 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The King is taking a hike The Queen is washing her hair Kate is practicing the piano and William is going through his winter scarf collection. Eugenie is having baby and Bea is busy with her nutritionist. Voetsek Harry!
Perhaps Uncle Andy and Aunt Fergie will give him the time of day!

I bet Hazno is bricking it now. What’s betting he will turn up at court high as a kite and will just spout a load of garbage when asked any questions.

Just curious ….. does anybody know if the court suspects he is on drugs can they demand he be tested? If found to be positive can they then refuse to let him take the stand? How can somebody who is drugged up to the eyeballs swear “to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth”? (I don’t think they swear that now but you know what I mean)

Also what would happen if he just didn’t turn up ….. you never know he could be kidnapped on the way to court in ‘dangerous’ London ….. you heard it here first! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The King is taking a hike The Queen is washing her hair Kate is practicing the piano and William is going through his winter scarf collection. Eugenie is having baby and Bea is busy with her nutritionist. Voetsek Harry!
And Anne just can't be arsed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Good piece from Brendan at Spiked about the cesspit that is ITV. Mainly about PS, but also about Smeg (and what happened to PM/JC for criticising her), so is on-topic for the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Article in DM today about Jame's Corden who flew back to Montecito to meet up with harkles and "their kids had a playdate".
Can't do links from DM for some reason
---
________

TRG. Markle v Markle must move to trial

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Harry and Meghan #354 - ‘Hairy Mason’ can’t handle the truth!
(Inspired by anneofgreengables comment 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Article in DM today about Jame's Corden who flew back to Montecito to meet up with harkles and "their kids had a playdate".
---
________

Corden is another numpty. If this is the best they can do they’re definitely on the slide to oblivion. As for ‘play date’, are Corden’s kids not a lot older, maybe it’s going to be like the ‘build a bear’ shops and his kids will be partaking in ‘build a flat pack’ with a photo call of the back of everyone’s heads to ‘cherish’ after 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If she had that in navy blue I’d swear it was my dad’s old donkey jacket.
Well that inspired me:

Oh, this old girl's a Duckess
She wears a dustman's coat
She wears un-ironed trousers
And has a past on boats
She looks a proper narner
On her great big bunioned feet
It's such a job to buff 'em up
And they still don’t come out neat

(with apologies to Lonnie Donegan)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
---
________

It's funny isn't it that Cordon got papped, yet despite all the stalking, car chases & intimidation, no pap shots ever appear of Smeg. 🤔

I really hope the arrogant prick gets a proper grilling but I suspect not. Will the transcripts be available to the public?

(Oh, & I hate all of you for enticing me over to PS thread....I have lost hours 😂)
Screenshot_20230531-085326.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Corden is another numpty. If this is the best they can do they’re definitely on the slide to oblivion. As for ‘play date’, are Corden’s kids not a lot older, maybe it’s going to be like the ‘build a bear’ shops and his kids will be partaking in ‘build a flat pack’ with a photo call of the back of everyone’s heads to ‘cherish’ after 🙄
JMO, but who on earth would have known he visited, and got a pic of their SUV arriving, if they weren't tipped off by one or both sides?

"Look! We still have FRIENDS!!!!!!"

With the possible exception of Corden's missus, a bunch of attention-seeking, thirsty twats, the lot of them.

Isn't it odd that so many really famous celebrities live in or visit Montecito, and barely any of them get papped unless the Harkles are somehow involved? :unsure:

Reactions: 45
Just a (hopefully) quick drop in - I've taken my happy lungs medication so should be crashing any minute now. Weather's still pretty nice and I'm missing it, being inside and all.

Had a few thoughts, some I've forgotten. Regarding Catherine, she does share anecdotes about her children and has shared about her experiences, but it was always in an organic-seeming manner, without any whingeing. As someone else pointed out, it is extremely strange that Smegs did not complain even once about pregnancy/childbirth/post-partum or motherhood in general. When she has mentioned her children, it has always been in a very clearly thought out, tug at heartstrings calculated way. And no chance of anyone else asking questions like people do with Catherine.

Regarding Smegs, as one of my favourite film dialogues goes - she's a horror!! 😱

A very happy birthday to everyone who's been celebrating/will be celebrating soon! 🎂🕯♥🍹 Sorry for not tagging specific people. My brain can't take it right now 😂

Here's a little colour-shifty glittery gift instead - made only one so you all have to fight for it 😉

IMG_20230531_135447.jpg

The rest of us will sit like:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well that inspired me:

Oh, this old girl's a Duckess
She wears a dustman's coat
She wears un-ironed trousers
And has a past on boats
She looks a proper narner
On her great big bunioned feet
It's such a job to buff 'em up
And they still don’t come out neat

(with apologies to Lonnie Donegan)
Wish that wasnt too long to be a thread title.
LOVE IT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's funny isn't it that Cordon got papped, yet despite all the stalking, car chases & intimidation, no pap shots ever appear of Smeg. 🤔

I really hope the arrogant prick gets a proper grilling but I suspect not. Will the transcripts be available to the public?

(Oh, & I hate all of you for enticing me over to PS thread....I have lost hours 😂)
View attachment 2207539

If this is anything to go by, Hazza's barristers are prosecuting and he's their witness, so they'll question him first, won't they?

Screenshot_20230531-100203_kindlephoto-928141454.png

Then the MGN barristers will be let loose on him to pick holes in his testimony. And they won't be deferential/playing softball, like he's used to. Especially if MGN have tried to settle and he's refused.

I can imagine there will be plenty of objections from his team during the cross-examination, especially if he starts floundering or getting angry on the stand.

And there will be plenty of journalists in the media gallery, watching and waiting.

Wonder how many threads we'll go through during his testimony.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
JMO, but who on earth would have known he visited, and got a pic of their SUV arriving, if they weren't tipped off by one or both sides?

"Look! We still have FRIENDS!!!!!!"

With the possible exception of Corden's missus, a bunch of attention-seeking, thirsty twats, the lot of them.

Isn't it odd that so many really famous celebrities live in or visit Montecito, and barely any of them get papped unless the Harkles are somehow involved? :unsure:
Credit to Backgrid for the photos.... Obviously Cordens still on their list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder what tit is going to drop about JC to make him up sticks, sell his mansion, leave his lucrative job, and wear a bright blue hoodie 🙄. Visited the Harkles but no photos, while allowing paps lots of photos while lunching with the famalam. Somethings afoot with that creepy duck. Leaving for ‘personal’ and professional reasons. What might they be JC. Got too involved in deception with your two mates and the shits about to hit the fan. Just duck off back to wherever you’re coming from. Nobody cares. Unless you have some ☕ to spill of course.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Perhaps Uncle Andy and Aunt Fergie will give him the time of day!

I bet Hazno is bricking it now. What’s betting he will turn up at court high as a kite and will just spout a load of garbage when asked any questions.

Just curious ….. does anybody know if the court suspects he is on drugs can they demand he be tested? If found to be positive can they then refuse to let him take the stand? How can somebody who is drugged up to the eyeballs swear “to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth”? (I don’t think they swear that now but you know what I mean)

Also what would happen if he just didn’t turn up ….. you never know he could be kidnapped on the way to court in ‘dangerous’ London ….. you heard it here first! 😉
He'll opt to do the modern, woke version when he takes the stand -

I swear to tell my truth,
the whole of my truth,
which is nothing like the truth.

He will hold a copy of Spare as he says this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.