Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I believe that the children exist, they are his and hers and she carried them.

From what we have seen from Harry and Peg, they are way too stupid to pull off an elaborate ruse like that.

The belly was shaking and moving weirdly because just like all of her underwear, she chose the wrong maternity shapewear. Not every woman has a smooth and round belly, some children move a lot in the belly and a knee or elbow will stick out to make it look incredibly weird. Also, the baby can move into different shapes which affect the size of the belly, within minutes. I think she was pregnant.

Archie's birth was murky because they wanted control. They wanted to teach the British media a lesson because they were calling her out at every second. They wanted the US Media to be the first to announce his birth but the royal family pulled a fast one on them. In the end, they ruined their own experience. Harry was high on gas, Peg was in pain, stressed and allegedly suicidal, all the while they were trying to outmanoeuvre the media instead of focusing on the birth of their first child.

They think they got the media? Nope. The media lives inside their heads. For free.

There are Baptism certificates though. I have one.

It has my name, my parents' names, my godparents' names, the church I was baptised at, the date and the Priest who baptised me.

People in the UK don't get certificates?
I’ve got one, but it’s from 60 years ago…

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

What on earth could have happened here?

All very vague in terms of official information, with things clearly being held back from the public while they investiage officially but I can't think of what link there would be between young people getting into difficulty swimming in the sea and a forty-year-old man being arrested for manslaughter.

Some speculation on Twitter but that's obviously to be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

Once again, holier than thou types snapping at anyone asking questions that it's none of our business but I think people have every right to try and piece things together when they will be worried about the safety of their children.

I've not heard of an incident on this scale happening on a UK beach before and I do hope the truth will out as whatever happened, the public should have the right to be able to try take preventive measures.

RIP to the two dead, those poor families. Hopefully the remaining survivors will be ultimately okay.
I thought that story was very odd too but have no idea what's going on.

Reactions: 12

TickTickTick

I would say it depends on where you live and what type You might be better off with solar and battery bank
Maybe. Generator in my opinion more reliable by far, as long as you can get the fuel. That could be a problem for sure in the Green Future.

Reactions: 11

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Off Topic

David Koche has retired from the Sunrise show.

Also fecken Mark McGowan has retired as West Aus fecken Premier today. He is also vacating his seat in Rockingham.

What is going on today.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

toninottony

VIP Member
Do any of my ‘Murican Tattlers have a whole house generator (Generac or otherwise?) I have a beast of a CAT 7500E model, but curious about whole house. I know it’ll cost around $12K to get whole house installed, but I’m curious if you think it’s worth it. Tanks for reading this!
I would say it depends on where you live and what type You might be better off with solar and battery bank

Reactions: 9

redchicken

The bottom picture of the guy in the beret, who is he/ what is the meme? It seems funny but I don't get it it, I've seen it used in other threads too. I love a good meme but this one escapes my knowledge, can you help?! 

I wonder when we will next glimpse Meghan. Has she burnt her bridges with Backgrid? Who will pap her now? Or are there more pap companies like Backgrid that will take her money? Also, it seems to have gone quiet about Backgrid and the Harkles writing letters about "the chase". 

The picture is from an old sitcom called It Ain't Half Hot, Mum. Around the 70s. He was the Welsh sergeant major in a company of useless soldiers stationed somewhere in India during the war. His catch phrase was what you see under the photo. It was full of inappropriate racist and homophobic jokes which, at the time of course, no-one thought anything of but you wouldn't see it on telly now.

Edited to add the actors name was Windsor Davies.
---

Reactions: 9