Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buflesse

Chatty Member
One of the things I will never forgive that nasty viper for is the way she totally destroyed the friendship between Catherine and Harry. 😔

IMG_20210318_205631.jpg

kate-middleton-prince-harry-1255974.jpg

c67ff4c2447d8cf1d876cad0ff88a0ff.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Baguette

VIP Member
On the last thread, a few posters shared a long description from a Tumblr anon that described the 'Crygate' flower girl events.
A few of us thought it sounded over-egged - too juicy and too detailed to be true. I've heard elsewhere that it's not true - no slapping took place and Meghan insisted that George and Charlotte were attendants (as a power play). The anon said she did not want them there.

I don't know if it's connected but there's a lot of misinformation and black ops going on right now. Sunshine (or someone close to them) are said to be paying twitter accounts to post abuse and straight smears about the bullying victims. Jason Knauf is getting most of it, Melissa Touabti is also being targeted. Feels like Megz is seriously worried about the bullying investigation if this stuff is going on. Check out the troll account @JasonKnauf_not for examples of what's happening. Not posting examples here - it's grubby stuff.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

freda19

VIP Member
Thats true, I didnt really think that far ahead, my mind is still amazed that she couldn't hack the royal lifestyle. They could have sort of proved that what they wanted might have worked, traveling back and forward, going back to UK and being super popular rubbing the royal families nose in it. Now they will be as welcome as a pooh in a pool.
See that's what gets me. All they had to do was keep their heads down, tow the line for another year or so more and then ask Brenda if they could go part time so they could focus on family and smeggy could spend more time stateside. They'd have had to wait another few months while things got clarified and set up with a proper agreement signed off on but look what they could have had!
Royal gigs with the huge clothing allowance for them.Yes some would be boring stuff but Brenda would be more than happy to let them do lots of glitzy stuff since they are young and like that stuff.
Daddies pocket money hitting their bank account regularly.
Cars, a nice home, servants, office staff, top rate medical care. Access to people they admire.

But no. They wanted merching the family name and conquering the market for royal tatt on top of all that. And a foundation to launder their ill gotten gains, like Billary.
They wanted and wanted and wanted, and now they've lost the lot. All the family has lost is one ungrateful selfish spoiled sack of shit and another couple of grandkids who aren't that important and are being reared by a fruit bat and 5 therapists in Lala Land so will likely be nutters anyway.(sad but true)
It's tragic and funny and totally karma.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

mb1202

VIP Member
Thought I would post this because apparently this bit was cut from the actual interview? I couldn’t stomach watching the whole thing so wouldn’t know.

M is referring to the ‘waity Katy’ thing, and basically dismissing K’s years of being berated in the press as if it was nothing. Kate got stick for her weight, her ‘partying’, her family, her status as a ‘commoner’, you name it- and for years. I’ve even seen that they put the phrase ‘waity Katy- will she have to wait forever?’ on the side of a London bus!

M is such a hideous liar- what racism? Can she provide a single headline/article that isn’t doctored or taken out of context? :mad:
6CD2E9F1-20E5-4164-803D-6795764F7C69.jpeg
F9E7FD96-87DC-404E-8371-71E6B6BA1129.jpeg
82114CD5-97D5-4FD6-8A80-09A7ADEAAAEA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Farringdon

I think her true motivation fot these interviews is spite. She thought being a Royal would fast track her to the A List. When the reality sunk in, she fled to Hollywood (via Canada so that she could be seen to be serving the Commonwealth). She thought she could have it all. Be a Hollywood A lister, whilst remaining a Royal. Fortunately BP were having none of it! Hence the narcissistic rage
i agree. I think someone on this thread or elsewhere said “Meghan will always be known as the woman who had it all but threw it away”.

she’d gone from acomfortabley well off, unknown actress to internationally known person. She was given a flashy wedding and stately homes to live in, private jets and suddenly friends with an A lister elite. she got given a fancy title which clearly is something she values. Instead of having to compete for limited roles for older women in acting, all she had to do was dress in designer clothes and turn up to some ribbon cuttings. Maybe this was boring and awful but she probably could’ve made a case to scale these down given her and Harry aren’t that important anymore, and given that they had kids straight away (Extended Mat leave would’ve given her time away).

the press scrutinised her a lot more, but that’s just how it is when someone is that high profile. She could’ve ignored them, carried on like Camilla and Kate until people got bored of it.

It was literally a charmed existence, all because of who she married, but it wasnt enough.

meghan wanted to control the narrative about her. She wanted to be the star of the show (which simply just isn’t what the royal family is about). She wanted to be seen as a great humanitarian without actually having to do her humanitarian work. She thought she could employ some fancy PR to make everyone love her, but again that’s not how Britain or the royal family work. The platitudes and sound bites she regurgitates in the US don’t fly in the U.K. She was expected to be a compliant cog in the well
Oiled machine that was the royal family and she just couldn’t accept that. So she threw a life of comfort and luxury away.

she was obvs hoping for the best of both worlds in the US; keeping the titles, the funding and the influence that came from being in the RF but combined with the PR and sound bites that she thinks will work better in the US. She wants to make herself a star over the pond because it didn’t work in the U.K. and she wasnt allowed to.

problem is, MM is NOT a star. She doesn’t have the beauty, talent or charisma that the big “stars” have. She will never have that, she has never had that. It’s why she couldn’t become one on her own merit.

she’s due to have a very hard landing when she realises the gamble she made won’t pay off. She’ll be a nobody in the US and a person non grata in the U.K. Harry and her children are just collateral damage in her quest to be humanity’s next star.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I was chatting to my friend earlier and she made a really good point- if H&M can afford Sunshine Sachs, a conveyer belt of lawsuits and legal teams then why can they not afford security? Maybe they should do what the rest of us ‘peasants’ have to do and prioritise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I wonder if Hazno has come to his senses yet and realizes what a twerp he made of himself during the Orca Windbag interview?

His wife made him look like a total fool. He was stupid enough not to realise that she would accuse his whole family of being racists by implication and make him look like an idiot who couldn't protect her from the nasty press, teach her the National Anthem and sort out a doctor for her. 🙄 I don't think that Orca was on his side at all (just Meghan's).

He then claimed that Tyler Perry lent them a house and paid for their security. How embarrassing! He thought that would show the world how Charles and the BRF have forsaken them, but it only showed them as nothing but freeloaders - give us a free mansion and throw in some free security and we’ll talk about it when we diss our family publicly.

For cuntface to do that is one thing, but for a UK prince, what a fucking pathetic little prick.

Does anyone else think that they knew that they might be losing their titles priot to the moan fest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Quincy

Thought I would post this because apparently this bit was cut from the actual interview? I couldn’t stomach watching the whole thing so wouldn’t know.

M is referring to the ‘waity Katy’ thing, and basically dismissing K’s years of being berated in the press as if it was nothing. Kate got stick for her weight, her ‘partying’, her family, her status as a ‘commoner’, you name it- and for years. I’ve even seen that they put the phrase ‘waity Katy- will she have to wait forever?’ on the side of a London bus!

M is such a hideous liar- what racism? Can she provide a single headline/article that isn’t doctored or taken out of context? :mad: View attachment 487814View attachment 487815View attachment 487816
Hi everybody! I'm new here, American (big deal) and loathe ME-ME-MEGHAN. I think Prince Harry has made the mistake of his LIFE and is going to bitterly regret marrying this manipulative monster. She is positively wearing the pants/trousers in this marriage, and leading poor Harry by his ex-royal nose. Little Miss Innocent "didn't know what she was marrying into"? Really? After reading everything she could find on Diana? LIE. She never looked up her prince on the internet? LIE. This sham interview with Miss Rating$-Obsessed Oprah was a disgrace, but now the world knows what she really is. As for Oprah, she asked every question wrapped in velvet. God forbid ANYONE upsets poor me Meaghan!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Baguette

VIP Member
Okay talented tattlers I have questions I would like answers to.

1. what are H and M's true objectives with all this press arseholery? Titles? Security funding? An apology? What is it they are hustling after with all these threats via the press. It isn't reconciliation that's for sure!
2. The investigator...you're telling me that the debacles haven't sued someone who illegally obtained her social security number...but they've sued essentially her dad for sharing his own letter from her...right. That guy went to prison for extortion. I think they've paid him to go to press about this. By they I mean the Sussexes.after all, it was him, not the Sun, who performed an illegal search in his own admission. £250 or whatever he was paid by them is pittance if what they wanted was illegal. Why isn't MM suing him!!!!! Answer is kind of obvious! So...who else is she paying?
As far as I can tell, the press arseholery is to make it seem too risky to publish any critical stories about them. The newspapers have to have deep pockets to fund the level of investigation and sourcing that will stand up to expensive legal action. Look at the recent ANL case. Meghan didn't sue her broke father, she sued ANL. They don't want privacy, they just want the press to print daily PR about them, so we peasants can't read about what a horrible, venal pair they are.

All Meghan's PR during her very brief time in the UK was aimed at the US market. She was always, always going back to LA as soon as possible. That involved being systematically rude to all of Harry's friends, chipping away at his social circle, his family and his 'work' for the RF until he had nothing left to stay for. This was planned, like all the websites and trademarking that went on. Get out to LA, get an expensive piece of real estate, get Hazza isolated and compliant. The only bit that didn't work out was Prince Charles turning the money tap off, and the RF refusing to keep to providing them with access, security and photo ops. That part went wrong.

I don't think much of Harry, but I have to wonder when was the last time the bloke saw his passport. When Megz told that story about 'they took my passport away', was she actually telling Harry's story in LA?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I've been adding some more lovely info to the wiki. I know I've said it before, but I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to source some of the information. Especially as I remember the pictures/tea but cannot find traces of it on t'interweb. One picture I have spent all morning looking for is the below, now some long timers will remember this as one of the better moonbump theory pieces of evidence. This particular picture was available on google images but it's taken a lot of selective keywords to find. It is available on OKmagazine.com, but won't let me access the site and says it's not available in my country(UK). Reverse google image search leads me to twitter, but it's a Chinese account? Something is definitely happening to the evidence....

1616072883696.png

1616073062102.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

1001 others

VIP Member
Re. the slap at the dressfitting - I wonder if it was a slap of the hand (still bad, but she has form in doing that as she also slapped/swatted the wedding car driver's hand as he tried to help her).

Re. Melissa (former PA - had worked for Aida Field + Robbie Williams, as well as Madonna, previously) - it must have been really bad to have made her walk. I haven't heard of her being slapped, but have heard she was "definitely" paid off with 250k to keep her silence, and that she was the one who had tea "thrown" at her (which has varied in seriousness from a cup being pushed across a table and splashing her, to a full tray being smacked upwards and soaking her - presumably burning her[?]!).

There's some good tea here (excuse the pun):
"During their tour, just before they were about to go to the Invictus Games, Meghan was bawling at her hairdresser to get her hair right, while at the same time someone was ironing the bottom of the dress she was wearing," they told the publication.

Interesting comments from
:

"Seems to be. Look at the flower head band that she said Charlotte wasn’t getting. Check the pictures of the wedding and you’ll see it’s absolutely true. Charlotte is the only bridesmaid not wearing one. How cruel can you get. Really sad."

"Watch the wedding... one bridesmaid didn't have flower at ceremony so they could holds brides. Cut to photos same bmaid has a bouquet another bmaid doesn't have hers looks upset.... I always thought a spiteful bmaid maybe not.... "

... Plus, a few comments from people saying Tom warned the Royals to keep her away from children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

JudithKuntz

I really find the “Of course the monarchy is racist....colonialism” etc comments deeply offensive.

Has America forgotten that their very existence is due to theiir ancestors being, literally, colonialists? And very brutal ones too - ask the Native Americans.

And a country that until very recently was forcing black people to the back of the bus has no business whatsoever preaching to anyone about racism.

I don’t think most modern Americans are racists. Of course some are, as is the case everywhere. But most are decent people- except they don’t feel inclined to extend us the same courtesy of not viewing our today through a prism of yesterday.

Human beings were nasty dickheads in the past. All of them. This is a basic fact, I’m afraid. Why are the British being singled out as especially heinous? That’s pretty racist in and of itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

hehehe

VIP Member

M is such a hideous liar- what racism? Can she provide a single headline/article that isn’t doctored or taken out of context? :mad: View attachment 487814View attachment 487815View attachment 487816
This so-called pro-women activist. 🙄

I didn't watch either, but hearing about this part made me physically angry because of how fucking unnecessary and pointless it is in relation to whatever they're hoping to achieve with their scams - it was literally thrown in there to get a dig in at Catherine out of PURE JEALOUSY.

Catherine is everything this jealous piece of shit vermin wishes she could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 55