Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
View attachment 488545

FFS. I like Bernadine Evaristo's writing and I was glad she won the Booker. This though....
Well I read her booķ that won the prize and thought it was pretty rubbish. If the book had been about white women it would never have been published let alone won a bloody prize. Just a variable collection of stories about different women held together very tenuously. In fact I gave up out of boredom near the end and only read that far because it was a book club (sigh) book.

I'm sighing because my book club is a group of women that I've known for years but I'm actually pleased that I haven't seen them for a year and have managed to avoid them fue to lockdown!

I'm wondering if I can be bothered to get back in touch with them after lockdown ends. I've felt more friendship from this thread than from any of them in the last year!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

DarnIt

VIP Member
I don't think it's a doll but I do think something went on that day.
She wasn't expected at that Polo match, she just turned up looking bedraggled, frazzled and thrown together.
She apparently wasn't prepared for a day in the sun with a baby. no sunhat, no protection for him and she looked totally uncomfortable with Archie.
That couple are Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. Charlie is a close friend of William, Harry and Eugenie.
He went to Eton with Harry and dated Pippa Middleton. They all attended each others weddings, though W & K didn't attend his because K had severe morning sickness and W had a prior engagement.

Going off piste here.. All the Middletons were at his wedding, have you noticed the Middletons get invited everywhere as a group, they come as a package. 😁

Reports I have read said that she just turned up, then paced about looking angry. A bit like Tom Inskips wedding.
Something happened that day but I don't recall any rumours of exactly what.
Gotta love the forensic detail on this, the players & how they all piece together.

I‘ve only been Tattling for a few weeks, fleeing from the woke wars at Mumsnet.
You all so sharp, so cutting, so funny & no offence given or taken - the relief!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Let’s face it the best PR H&M could have is keeping their mouths shut about their families, go help some animal sanctuaries, build some schools in some commonwealth countries that need the help, raise 2 well rounded kids and live a happy and fulfilled life but alas they choose to shit their load to Oprah, draw on bananas and scream “but he’s a Prince”.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Baguette

VIP Member
Good read though LOL.
The next version of this story is going to involve Megz shoving Nanny Maria's head down the loo and flushing the chain whilst screaming 'Take that you impertinent hussy'....

(Note: This DID NOT HAPPEN. Please do not post to Tumblr :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Was that when she demanded all the nearby seats be cleared and had a massive strip because she thought someone was taking a photo of her? And it wasn’t of her. Awkward.
That was absolutely tragic. This look on her face is ridiculously annoying, plus all the seats cleared around her. The guy was taking a selfie and she got security involved. Vile self centred woman.

Also she was there with Lindsay Roth, MM was her maid of honour in 2016 and if I remember correctly LR wasn’t even invited to H&M’s wedding... and she is one of the ones who’s come out in support of Meghan now. Have some dignity!
3F66DB2F-8730-4497-B998-C11FE05775C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when this picture was published, and it ended up on Tumblr with a back story from "someone who was there" who said the reason for the shocked faces was because Meggy was carrying around a dolly? :LOL: Who knows what the case is with this circus, but look at their faces! They know she's batshit crazy.

View attachment 488932
I don't think it's a doll but I do think something went on that day.
She wasn't expected at that Polo match, she just turned up looking bedraggled, frazzled and thrown together.
She apparently wasn't prepared for a day in the sun with a baby. no sunhat, no protection for him and she looked totally uncomfortable with Archie.
That couple are Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. Charlie is a close friend of William, Harry and Eugenie.
He went to Eton with Harry and dated Pippa Middleton. They all attended each others weddings, though W & K didn't attend his because K had severe morning sickness and W had a prior engagement.

Going off piste here.. All the Middletons were at his wedding, have you noticed the Middletons get invited everywhere as a group, they come as a package. 😁

Reports I have read said that she just turned up, then paced about looking angry. A bit like Tom Inskips wedding.
Something happened that day but I don't recall any rumours of exactly what.

• Heart
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Unfortunately she is a princess because her husband is a prince. She’s Princess Henry 🤣
Equally unfortunately for her, to a lot of people the word Henry means a barrel-shaped horrid little vacuum cleaner that you pull along by its nozzle. They've got staring eyes and grinning teeth painted on the front to appear friendly, but they just suck and whine. Very down-market compared to the top-of-the-range Dyson "Catherine" model.

• Haha
  • Heart

pellegrino

Chatty Member
Absolutely willing to be corrected but I can’t imagine Meghan throwing stones or slapping people.
I can. I see her micro expressions, the ones where she's given away her true reaction and then quickly rearranges her expression. I can see her rage in those micro expressions and I definitely believe that at that moment she is absolutely furious. In my mind she's more than capable of throwing anything she can at the transgressors.
Child of a Narc Mother here and you wouldn't believe what she's chucked at me over the last 50 years. Markle's expressions in those split seconds are scary.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Seeing the photos of her carrying Archie awkwardly, reminded me of this photo opportunity.....seems her capacity to carry child had not improved over time....
She's using a dolly in this setup. The carrier is upside down and there is no weight on her shoulders. This was a set up pap shot for a payment and calculated to make it look like the press were hounding her.

Its disgusting that she won and now the agency have gone broke.

• Wow
  • Sick

Margo_Channing

VIP Member

Shame Harry isn't like his brother! The fact that William doesn't give a shit what people think about him but cares how people think about Kate.

Harry could learn a lesson or two

• Heart

Farringdon

196709F1-6AAA-42C6-B149-BB576F01FA62.jpeg

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

• Angry
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when this picture was published, and it ended up on Tumblr with a back story from "someone who was there" who said the reason for the shocked faces was because Meggy was carrying around a dolly? :LOL: Who knows what the case is with this circus, but look at their faces! They know she's batshit crazy.

View attachment 488932
I think not. That looks like a baby, and there are other images from that day where he has posed himself(wriggled) differently. Even she wouldn't dare in broad daylight in a crowd who know she's got a dodgy past and will be watching carefully.
Having said that, she looks fucking terrified of the sprog and has no clue how to handle a kid.

Last edited:

keylimepie

VIP Member
She is definitely panicking, more so about the bullying reports than anything else as it will seriously quash her carefully crafted image that she puts out - be kind, compassion blah blah
I agree. I said on a previous thread that they wanted to be part of the investigation and during the phone calls with Charles and William they were most probably told no. Hence since then all this unproductive stuff has come out and a lot of weird comments about receipts etc.
Meghan is using Omid and Gayle as mouthpieces so she can deny responsibility of what is being said. Let’s hope when she ditches the pair of them that they have their own receipts to offer up!

Reactions: 44

Farringdon

I don’t hate Harry for being entitled, demanding, lazy, fake, immature, selfish, lacking integrity, petulant, unaware or stupid.

i just can’t stand him because he married an absolute wrong un, a complete nobody, and forced us all to have to bear her.
I’m sick of seeing her face in news stories and social media because of whatever latest drama she has kicked up.

he could have had his choice of women, he literally scrapped the barrel, then trotted her down the aisle in a tiara and forced everyone to curtesy as though she wasn’t a pig in lipstick. That’s the real outrage here.

if he was so full of self hatred to marry someone totally unsuitable why couldn’t he have done so as a private citizen after stepping back? That way the rest of us wouldn’t have had to suffer her and her delusions of grandeur

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Re the SS/using PR thing. I've worked in PR for coming up for 40 years, mostly brand-related but the odd bit of slebby stuff.

HaM's problem is that they dont fucking LISTEN, plus the fact that they have employed a US firm = fine for the US, but useless for the UK. It may be, of course, that they don't care about the UK, but you just cant work one way in one country and expect it to work the same way in another - it just doesnt.