Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was chatting to my friend earlier and she made a really good point- if H&M can afford Sunshine Sachs, a conveyer belt of lawsuits and legal teams then why can they not afford security? Maybe they should do what the rest of us ‘peasants’ have to do and prioritise.
They can afford all of it, surely, security included. It’s the fact they’re entitled brats and think the RF should pay regardless

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Thought I would post this because apparently this bit was cut from the actual interview? I couldn’t stomach watching the whole thing so wouldn’t know.

M is referring to the ‘waity Katy’ thing, and basically dismissing K’s years of being berated in the press as if it was nothing. Kate got stick for her weight, her ‘partying’, her family, her status as a ‘commoner’, you name it- and for years. I’ve even seen that they put the phrase ‘waity Katy- will she have to wait forever?’ on the side of a London bus!

M is such a hideous liar- what racism? Can she provide a single headline/article that isn’t doctored or taken out of context? :mad: View attachment 487814View attachment 487815View attachment 487816
This so-called pro-women activist. 🙄

I didn't watch either, but hearing about this part made me physically angry because of how bleeping unnecessary and pointless it is in relation to whatever they're hoping to achieve with their scams - it was literally thrown in there to get a dig in at Catherine out of PURE JEALOUSY.

Catherine is everything this jealous piece of tit vermin wishes she could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Now I had a bit of a thought and don’t know if this makes sense but here goes....
Melissa Toubati was the PA for Robbie Williams and Ayda Field. Robbie and Ayda are friends with Eugenie so Eugenie may have encountered Melissa whilst being around Robbie and Ayda or heard how she was a good member of staff from them.
Now bear with me...
What if Eugenie recommended Melissa based on what she knew from Robbie and Ayda to Harry and Meghan?
Things then went sour with Melissa and Meghan blames Eugenie for recommending her? Hence why Eugenie is always getting the tit stick from the Sussexes?
I know this is probably really far fetched but I would be amazed if Eugenie hadn’t known of Melissa or at least heard her mentioned prior to her working for Meghan.

Sorry if I sound barking 🤣🤣

Reactions: 31
Deadly flowers - I am sure Kate used the same flowers for her wedding? I can imagine anyone who didn't have flowers in their har may have allergies?

It was about ingesting Lily of the Valley as it's highly toxic. I think it can csuse contact dermatitis, but the main issue is that even if you eat a tiny bit, you could be very ill. Kate certainly had it in her bouquet, but I'm not sure about her bridesmaids. The Daily Express printed a similar story the next day regarding Kate.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thought I would post this because apparently this bit was cut from the actual interview? I couldn’t stomach watching the whole thing so wouldn’t know.

M is referring to the ‘waity Katy’ thing, and basically dismissing K’s years of being berated in the press as if it was nothing. Kate got stick for her weight, her ‘partying’, her family, her status as a ‘commoner’, you name it- and for years. I’ve even seen that they put the phrase ‘waity Katy- will she have to wait forever?’ on the side of a London bus!

M is such a hideous liar- what racism? Can she provide a single headline/article that isn’t doctored or taken out of context? :mad: View attachment 487814View attachment 487815View attachment 487816
Since when did anyone mention her SKIN COLOUR? NO THEY DID NOT

• Angry
Reactions: 24

And the palace defended her over the headlines that *were* racist. They did

Reactions: 17
And the palace defended her over the headlines that *were* racist. They did
Which ones were actually racist? I haven’t seen any myself genuinely. Mentioning someone’s skin colour in a benign and even complimentary way like Rachel Johnson did, is not racism.

Reactions: 21
Since when did anyone mention her SKIN COLOUR? NO THEY DID NOT
Exactly. I honestly cannot find a single example. The ones used in the Oprah interview were doctored and have now been investigated and removed. The others were from foreign press, not a British press/public issue.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Hmm, not sure if I spy a teeny bump under that coat! (could just be the way she's got her hands against it though, don't mind me 😂)
I think she'd have been hospitalised with severe morning sickness by now if she were pregnant

Reactions: 17
It was about ingesting Lily of the Valley as it's highly toxic. I think it can csuse contact dermatitis, but the main issue is that even if you eat a tiny bit, you could be very ill. Kate certainly had it in her bouquet, but I'm not sure about her bridesmaids. The Daily Express printed a similar story the next day regarding Kate.

damn when you edit your post and someone quotes it🤣 Maybe they were atificial flowers 🤣

Reactions: 8
Exactly. I honestly cannot find a single example. The ones used in the Oprah interview were doctored and have now been investigated and removed. The others were from foreign press, not a British press/public issue.
So if you've even got a small percentage of black genetics, nobody can call you out anymore for fear of being called racist.

This is the race card everyone is talking about!

Reactions: 25
Gayle saying that of course they would've pushed the interview if Philip had gone downhill is rather backpedalling on the narrative completely. Philip was sick/having the operation/etc and it was all to muzzle the professional victim and to stop her from speaking! Tragedy! The evil Firm wouldn't win! No matter what, we would hear her voice! Philip being ill is an act! (Or something...)
You can't rewrite history - or THE truth - that quickly, in less than a few weeks, people tend to remember for longer.

Wills & Kate have visited paramedics, meanwhile.

Penny Junor says Will will be furious at the attack on KateI wouldn't like to be in his path when he's angry...! I fully support his outrage in this instance 😇

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9375459/Kate-leaves-Kensington-Palace-amid-claims-William-deeply-distressed.html

Reactions: 34
$2-3 million dollars a year for security. The accountant definitely called “mr markle we have an issue”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So if you've even got a small percentage of black genetics, nobody can call you out anymore for fear of being called racist.

This is the race card everyone is talking about!
I have never seen a single headline or article that says or even implies Meghan is unlikeable, rude, entitled etc because she’s black. Never. The criticism is entirely about her objective behaviour- hypocrisy over environmental issues and her coat flapping and attention seeking at eugenies wedding started it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think she'd have been hospitalised with severe morning sickness by now if she were pregnant
As far as we know Kate was only hospitalised with the first pregnancy. She could have been ill with a current pregnancy and managed to do a few Zoom calls which only last a few minutes. It only appears to have been an issue for the early part of her pregnancy, so she could have been through it and we are entirely unaware of it. But Kate in the photo in the pink coat didn't look so pregnant like from other angles, so who knows?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.