Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And his mamma smiling on .. thinking to herself "go on my son "
I adore Louis. I wonder if I can get a moon bump version? Between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm would be perfect and a foot for Mother's Day. That's how it works isn't it Meghan? šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Somebody, somewhere will talk soon. Whether it's a surrogate or someone knowing the surrogate, maybe the hospital where Archie was born, or the hospital denying they admitted Megchops was ever there; or even Harry might crack when he realises the full extent of the horror show she's living him through.

Then again, could someone (not Oprah) INSIST on another televised grilling of her to replay back to her a bit at a time, what she said to Oprah, then continue with evidence that she's fabricated stuff and lied through her teeth. Then ... Show her pictures of her while she was carrying cushions Archie and ask her to explain herself.

Better still ... Do it in a British courtroom šŸ˜‚
I don't think that Orca has any intention of doing the Apple mental health series that she plugged during the interview. But she won't tell H&M that. She will use them for a TV show that will resemble a freak circus where people will tune in to watch the car crash. Orca is very canny and must know that these two fools + mental health lectures just do not go together, as a lot of attention is paid to MH in the States.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've never denied anyone's right to exist - I'm just not particularly interested in their sexuality just whether or not they can recommend any good books, a new type of gin or know whether the special comfort insoles in M&S shoes actually work. The rest is their business. If I'm buying a car I don't look at buses or motorbikes.
Yes, those special comfort insoles do work - their wide fits are usually helpful although you may need to go down half a size (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG!
American here.
Fuming!!!

Thinking that ā€œMeghan newsā€ was calming down in America. Thinking that people were starting to use their critical thinking skills.

BUT!!! NO!!!

Listening to the news, on the radio in my car, to hear the weather. I usually avoid the news like the plague.

ā€œAfter Meghan Markleā€™s experience with racism, join us for a discussion in a show called Colorā€

Bad enough. Right.

There is more!

They have a professor leading the discussion.

And he says, ā€œWhat is the monarchy really? They are associated with the British Empire and colonialism, of course they are racist!ā€

And this was just an advertisement for the actual show!

I thought what about the the Commonwealth and the hard work the Queen has done

I swear people are so ignorant, I despair.

Takes the heat off America, after Trump and BLM...
Of course they were racist Empire was built on it. East Indian Trading..bad folks, lots of nasty exploits. So were the French, Spanish, and
Belgian. Colonialism isnt very nice. Now... as in today... Cant categorically state they are racist. Harry needs to provide the details... He wont though.

Reactions: 10
IF and it's not a given, TQ was leaving Haz $$ in her will, I expect that's been changed by now, let's hope so eh!

Reactions: 26
out of interest, how would you explain this? Not trying to be total cow but genuinely. I ascribe to it but I wish I didnā€™t. (Ive looked up both of these pics and backed up with articles on multiple news sources so itā€™s not just a random graphic with arbitrary dates)View attachment 489963
Just angles etc.

And it makes us look bonkers for obsessives like Rsette/Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those crazy sugars are really going for Jason Knauf.
tumblr_0f81059f15e9f7402ac40d74ab4fe19c_78e0d361_1280.jpg

Shows how rattled the babies are šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I really find the ā€œOf course the monarchy is racist....colonialismā€ etc comments deeply offensive.

Has America forgotten that their very existence is due to theiir ancestors being, literally, colonialists? And very brutal ones too - ask the Native Americans.

And a country that until very recently was forcing black people to the back of the bus has no business whatsoever preaching to anyone about racism.

I donā€™t think most modern Americans are racists. Of course some are, as is the case everywhere. But most are decent people- except they donā€™t feel inclined to extend us the same courtesy of not viewing our today through a prism of yesterday.

Human beings were nasty dickheads in the past. All of them. This is a basic fact, Iā€™m afraid. Why are the British being singled out as especially heinous? Thatā€™s pretty racist in and of itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just had a look on the RF IG, the post about Camilla and TQ thanking all who volunteered during the past year, and the fecking sugars are commenting 'Diana' or 'Love Diana' en masse...I'm guessing they've been encouraged to do so..the level of stupidity is astounding.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You could, if the carrier was done up correctly and the baby was secure rather than falling out and your dogs were well trained and you were happy to let go if necessary and make your RPOs chase them. But none of those things seem to be true so no.
she wanted to make sure she was seen was the dogs, thatā€™s why they canā€™t be off lead. She couldnt risk them not being in the photo. She was criticised for leaving one behind in Canada and there were rumours about the other dog having to be out down after being run over on the grounds of KP.

every pap stroll or interview or public comment is to make a point and a jab at those who have critised her. Itā€™s childish and totally narc consistent.

Has anyone seen the tweets by this American journalist?

screenshots? The tweets appear to be deleted

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s been an amazing week not seeing her in papers or in the news, the joys of putting the news on and not seeing the whiny cow has been perfect bliss.

It is nice to see covid related stuff back in the news šŸ˜­ ( never thought I'd be saying that).

People are bored of her already, lots of people on my Instagram who were pro Meghan are now anti Meghan, they are just fed up with her desperation to be relevant.

Tides are well and truly turning.

I donā€™t know if any has already suggested this, My mum thinks Megain is waiting for TQ to die before she divorces Harry, as she probs knows heā€™s got an inheritance coming from TQ and Megan wants her grubby mits on that.

I bet sheā€™s secretly hoping sheā€™s gonna get a tiara or two that she wants and jewellery that she wants, so that she can walk around her 15 bathroom mansion and play Queen.
I might have read it wrong, but I'm sure I read a few threads back that because they're in california, law says inheritance isn't part or any divorce proceedings. Something like that. I would love it to be true so at least the vile manipulative disgusting excuse of a woman doesn't get a penny of his inheritance . Well apart from what she's already spent. God help America if her and Trump run for president. Although, if I was American I'd have to vote trump because I actually think he's the lesser of 2 evils. If she runs for office she will have to drop her titles anyway won't she? We know she'll be dropping her knickers to get there !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.