Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when they went to Sandringham at Christmas and he wouldnt go on the Boxing Day hunt because she was against hunting. I agree with her on the hunting bit but it makes you wonder why she really wanted to be with him all things considered. She hates his family, she hates hunting and she doesn’t look too impressed with polo, I’m guessing she hates most of his other hobbies, she doesn’t look too keen on his friends, she hates the county he’s a Prince of.... surely she could’ve found an easier millionaire.
Sadly she couldn't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember when they went to Sandringham at Christmas and he wouldnt go on the Boxing Day hunt because she was against hunting. I agree with her on the hunting bit but it makes you wonder why she really wanted to be with him all things considered. She hates his family, she hates hunting and she doesn’t look too impressed with polo, I’m guessing she hates most of his other hobbies, she doesn’t look too keen on his friends, she hates the county he’s a Prince of.... surely she could’ve found an easier millionaire.
Maybe so but not one with a royal title...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thats true, I didnt really think that far ahead, my mind is still amazed that she couldn't hack the royal lifestyle. They could have sort of proved that what they wanted might have worked, traveling back and forward, going back to UK and being super popular rubbing the royal families nose in it. Now they will be as welcome as a pooh in a pool.
See that's what gets me. All they had to do was keep their heads down, tow the line for another year or so more and then ask Brenda if they could go part time so they could focus on family and smeggy could spend more time stateside. They'd have had to wait another few months while things got clarified and set up with a proper agreement signed off on but look what they could have had!
Royal gigs with the huge clothing allowance for them.Yes some would be boring stuff but Brenda would be more than happy to let them do lots of glitzy stuff since they are young and like that stuff.
Daddies pocket money hitting their bank account regularly.
Cars, a nice home, servants, office staff, top rate medical care. Access to people they admire.

But no. They wanted merching the family name and conquering the market for royal tatt on top of all that. And a foundation to launder their ill gotten gains, like Billary.
They wanted and wanted and wanted, and now they've lost the lot. All the family has lost is one ungrateful selfish spoiled sack of tit and another couple of grandkids who aren't that important and are being reared by a fruit bat and 5 therapists in Lala Land so will likely be nutters anyway.(sad but true)
It's tragic and funny and totally karma.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Meghan arrived from Canada the day after Harry flew in from London.
Soooooooooooo - she turns up to a wedding that any sane woman with a shred of shame would not have attended after being chucked by a bloke.

He gets pissed and does crap dancing - so far so normal for blokes at a wedding or is that just my family ?

This was planted by her team to provide something other than 'Markle travels for hours to attend a wedding to stalk her ex'.

Not loony. At. All.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But not world fame

Reactions: 11
She sounds like a hysterical cat lady.
The Heidi person pushing out the abusive tweets is a freelancer.

Remember the rumour that Montecito PR are targeting the victims of bullying......?
Remember Lady C saying that BP staff (who work for the UK HEAD OF STATE fgs) are terrified of being targeted by 'Meghan's fans'.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My moneys on they had an epic barney and off he flounced to polo - she got worried about what he would do / say and decided to rock up. Her focus is really not on the baby at all and it looks like she is looking for 'someone' / JCMH.

I wonder if she thinks he has less oppurtunities to cheat in the US ?
Wasn't one of his exes in attendance for the polo game?

Reactions: 17
View attachment 488649

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

She could have worn cream than that awful colour.

See that's what gets me. All they had to do was keep their heads down, tow the line for another year or so more and then ask Brenda if they could go part time so they could focus on family and smeggy could spend more time stateside. They'd have had to wait another few months while things got clarified and set up with a proper agreement signed off on but look what they could have had!
Royal gigs with the huge clothing allowance for them.Yes some would be boring stuff but Brenda would be more than happy to let them do lots of glitzy stuff since they are young and like that stuff.
Cars, a nice home, servants, office staff, top rate medical care. Access to people they admire.

But no. They wanted merching the family name and conquering the market for royal tatt on top of all that. And a foundation to launder their ill gotten gains, like Billary.
They wanted and wanted and wanted, and now they've lost the lot. All the family has lost is one ungrateful selfish spoiled sack of tit and another couple of grandkids who aren't that important and are being reared by a fruit bat and 5 therapists in Lala Land so will likely be nutters anyway.(sad but true)
It's madness, and I just feel Megz and her shadey pals played their hand badly, but I guess it depends in the end on how much they will pay her to go away when the inevitable divorce happens.

I've always thought they wouldn't have minded Hazza being overseas somewhere for most of the year. They also probably didn't mind the idea that post-divorce Meghan would disappear off to the USA to merch tat on QVC. They just didn't plan on the pair of them systematically smearing the RF to get what they wanted. The real problem is that it makes them look toxic and deranged. I don't get why any big brand would tie themselves to a trainwreck. If they had smiled nicely and looked like a wholesome family, in a photogenic 'gracious residence' like Hazza's polo chum Nacho, then they would have been far more marketable.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think that Archie is with foster parents or some responsible adults and these two are only allowed visitation. Neither of them are in a fit state to be in charge of children.

I don't believe the second kid even exists.

I'm also wondering why Archiedoll was two weeks old when he was presented to the world. Was he born abroad?
Somebody, somewhere will talk soon. Whether it's a surrogate or someone knowing the surrogate, maybe the hospital where Archie was born, or the hospital denying they admitted Megchops was ever there; or even Harry might crack when he realises the full extent of the horror show she's living him through.

Then again, could someone (not Oprah) INSIST on another televised grilling of her to replay back to her a bit at a time, what she said to Oprah, then continue with evidence that she's fabricated stuff and lied through her teeth. Then ... Show her pictures of her while she was carrying cushions Archie and ask her to explain herself.

Better still ... Do it in a British courtroom 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There's definitely something very suspicious going on surrounding Archie but i think that he does exist and was born using a surrogate. Of course the new child will suddenly appear on or around Diana's birthday and once again she will be using a surrogate. Much easier to fool everyone from the US and US laws are more favorable.

However I really don't see how they can have 2 invisible children going forward, so they must have custody of Archie.

I don't think that Oprah met him though which is odd. I expected a cute film clip with Oprah interacting with him. Its certainly a little strange that it didn't happen. She was introduced to some chickens but not Archiedoll. Must have been a bitter disappointment for her !
As they're supposed to live near each other (O and M) surely O wouldve seen A at some point? Very odd if not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live for Harkle memes. In my country, people roared and clapped for bravery MeeMee had put against The Royal Family. But now, people have started getting suspicious about her motive. I like the fact that neither Queen nor WillKate give a shot about that interview.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

@freda19 your pic is hilarious - :ROFLMAO: [] 🍌 🍎 🦇

• Haha
Sadly she couldn't :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget he also hunted Afghani's in a gunship helicopter. Not sure why a humanitarian would want to marry a man who got paid to shoot people in a foreign country. But hey ... none of us know how twisted Meghan's mind really is. Seems odd though doesn't it ... some might say quite psychotic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one hoping for an interview from Wills and Kate to celebrate their 10yr wedding anniversary? Unlikely, I know, but still....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.