Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only in Britain could we make such an important point hinge on ‘the
It’s not just the Royals! My Mother in Law has said she’s The Mrs X, as she’s the wife of the eldest son, rather than her Sister in Law, and I’ll be The Mrs X after her!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
royalty v celebrity. She wanted celebrity and thought royalty was the best version. And in some ways it is because The Queen is above celebrity. But that’s partly the role and partly how she has fulfilled it. Remains to be seen how Charles manages. It’s a job and a cage, a very privileged one. Yes Harry was born into it but he could have ‘escaped’ on his own terms and earned his own money but he knows he doesn’t have any talent to do that. So he was in and part of it until she came in and wanted a third way. She didn’t even try to learn or understand - it was all a con, not even that much of a long con.

It’s not just the Royals! My Mother in Law has said she’s The Mrs X, as she’s the wife of the eldest son, rather than her Sister in Law, and I’ll be The Mrs X after her!!

Reactions: 21
Thanks @Sunshine&clouds, I'll add it to the wiki 👍
I don't know if this is any use, but it does potentially explain why Meghan looked furious, Harry looked dazed and why Harry was with his friends on the beach whilst Meghan was who knows where? Could she have even flown home? I can't imagine her sitting alone in a hotel room for hours, nor her making friends with other women, so maybe she did leave.

This incident could be one of the events Meghan used to tell Harry she did like his friends and he shouldn't see them anymore, if of course she did this. I think she is capable of this, so believe she has cut Harry off from most/all of his friends.

The other explanation for Harry being without Meghan at the beach is that he went to Jamaica a day or more before her. I've read he sent a private plane to pick her up in Canada and take her to Jamaica, so maybe she was working and couldn't go to Jamaica earlier than she did.

Maybe she arrived after he had spent the day drinking heavily with his friends and wasn't impressed!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I keep thinking of all the stress Meghan has brought on herself. Last year they were leaving for an independent and private life. It seemed so idyllic and romantic. Now what have we? She is in the centre of a massive spectacle. She must be completely consumed by it all. Checking the press to see what's being said, dealing with the family and watching their social media to one up them whenever possible, consulting with pr trying to keep the spin positive, worrying about her past being uncovered. Their home life is bound to be completely chaotic at the moment. No blissful walks on the beach with Archie, no snuggling up to watch movies and chill. Just constant chasing of the mess they created themselves. How different life could have been if she either stayed in the life she so desperately wanted to marry into, or just quietly left and took Harry with her and just had a peaceful life whilst remaining on very good terms with the family. I feel for Harry. I don't believe he would ever have had such a devastating falling out with his family had he not met Meghan. Now his life is utter turmoil and he doesn't even have the comfort of a happy and loving marriage to take refuge in. She must be a total nightmare to be around, always but especially now. How her halo/crown has slipped. Harry must be broken.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't know if this is any use, but it does potentially explain why Meghan looked furious, Harry looked dazed and why Harry was with his friends on the beach whilst Meghan was who knows where? Could she have even flown home? I can't imagine her sitting alone in a hotel room for hours, nor her making friends with other women, so maybe she did leave.

This incident could be one of the events Meghan used to tell Harry she did like his friends and he shouldn't see them anymore, if of course she did this. I think she is capable of this, so believe she has cut Harry off from most/all of his friends.

The other explanation for Harry being without Meghan at the beach is that he went to Jamaica a day or more before her. I've read he sent a private plane to pick her up in Canada and take her to Jamaica, so maybe she was working and couldn't go to Jamaica earlier than she did.

Maybe she arrived after he had spent the day drinking heavily with his friends and wasn't impressed!

Meghan arrived from Canada the day after Harry flew in from London.

Reactions: 15
They want to make it all about the press now I think.

The Pity party didnt achieve what they thought it would but they got to speak about ' my truth not the truth'.

Harry now not popular in his own country or the commomwealth, old aristocratic friends that had a modicum of good will will have buggered off now. ( If the royal family goes they all go...)

There are no receipts of the type Megain and pals talk about....veiled threat Id say.

Theyve lost. Just spoiled children looking greedy, hypocritical, nasty and mean oh and rich...how much do they want...

Cant claim racism and then not give deets. Can call out the press though but the press will always be what they are and will call out hypocrites when they find them and be salacious as ever...

They cant keep trading off the Royal experience. Ie trashing the Royal Family unless they give deets.

Ride the wave in America of the netflix deals. Someone else will be along. She isnt Diana... too flashy and shallow... too old...no family for either of them to fall back on.

Someome or something else will be along in America at some point and who (pther then the Obamas) hasnt fallen out of favour with the American press as well. Give it time....

What do you think wil happen when Hazmat visits the UK?

Will Megain have the audacity to acvomany him to for eg funerals that sadly will happen at some.point?

Personally I wouldnt give the oik the time of day.

I hold Harry just as responsible for this tit show.
He knew his place and the order of things, protocols etc He knew he was always destined as Charlotte and Louis are one day to become peripheral and less important. His job was to support his brother, father. Edward and Auntie Anne know this. They have priviledge and responsibility and live quietly.

Harry has reverted to the spoiled twit he was prior to Sandhurst and meeting/seeing injured squaddies. (It aint often the officers that cop it)
Fabulously said. In the beginning I think it was all about blackmail, to get titles, security and cash....half in half out. But they have truly stuffed up and totally underestimated the love and respect the RF have, not just in Britain but all over the World. So, where to now? I don’t give a tit to be honest, they can fade away into oblivion for all I care. I did care for Harry at one time but I’ve lost that now, he allowed this tit to happen, shame on him. I fear for the children and I know this would be heartbreaking for the Queen and PP but I dont know if there is anything they can do about it right now. They need to focus on the rest of the family esp Charles and William who must be devastated. they have to be their priority now. The whole situation is so incredibly sad. F@@@ you Harry and Megan

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That colour she's wearing ruins the photo but that was probably her intention! She could have chosen a dress in a darker blue that would've fitted in.
Dahlink it's from her tones of avocado collection 🥑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I keep thinking of all the stress Meghan has brought on herself. Last year they were leaving for an independent and private life. It seemed so idyllic and romantic. Now what have we? She is in the centre of a massive spectacle. She must be completely consumed by it all. Checking the press to see what's being said, dealing with the family and watching their social media to one up them whenever possible, consulting with pr trying to keep the spin positive, worrying about her past being uncovered. Their home life is bound to be completely chaotic at the moment. No blissful walks on the beach with Archie, no snuggling up to watch movies and chill. Just constant chasing of the mess they created themselves. How different life could have been if she either stayed in the life she so desperately wanted to marry into, or just quietly left and took Harry with her and just had a peaceful life whilst remaining on very good terms with the family. I feel for Harry. I don't believe he would ever have had such a devastating falling out with his family had he not met Meghan. Now his life is utter turmoil and he doesn't even have the comfort of a happy and loving marriage to take refuge in. She must be a total nightmare to be around, always but especially now. How her halo/crown has slipped. Harry must be broken.
Its hard to understand why anyone would choose this, but I think narcissists need the drama, they have no other way to feel and anyone in their orbit is part of the circus. She could have the fairytale ending but she will never have enough, never be satisfied, the empty void inside her can never be filled.

Reactions: 25
I often
Meghan arrived from Canada the day after Harry flew in from London.
So, as suspected he had 1/2 days of living it up in Jamaica with lots of friends and lots of drinking and the Princess to be (as she likes to think of herself) arrived expecting everyone to oooh and ahhh over her and for her to be the centre of attention - remember she likes making other people's weddings to be about her.

Instead Harry was so drunk he thought he could fly and she wasn't fawned over. No wonder she looked so angry in so many photos and Harry looked like he really needed a lie down!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think her true motivation fot these interviews is spite. She thought being a Royal would fast track her to the A List. When the reality sunk in, she fled to Hollywood (via Canada so that she could be seen to be serving the Commonwealth). She thought she could have it all. Be a Hollywood A lister, whilst remaining a Royal. Fortunately BP were having none of it! Hence the narcissistic rage

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Imo, this article is an absolute load of shite, complete bollocks, poor bleeping misunderstood Markle..... I've now read the thread, opinions differ 🤣
I've only just read it and found it really odd. Very wordy 🥬🍅🥑and I couldn't actually get what the slant was trying to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her true motivation fot these interviews is spite. She thought being a Royal would fast track her to the A List. When the reality sunk in, she fled to Hollywood (via Canada so that she could be seen to be serving the Commonwealth). She thought she could have it all. Be a Hollywood A lister, whilst remaining a Royal. Fortunately BP were having none of it! Hence the narcissistic rage
i agree. I think someone on this thread or elsewhere said “Meghan will always be known as the woman who had it all but threw it away”.

she’d gone from acomfortabley well off, unknown actress to internationally known person. She was given a flashy wedding and stately homes to live in, private jets and suddenly friends with an A lister elite. she got given a fancy title which clearly is something she values. Instead of having to compete for limited roles for older women in acting, all she had to do was dress in designer clothes and turn up to some ribbon cuttings. Maybe this was boring and awful but she probably could’ve made a case to scale these down given her and Harry aren’t that important anymore, and given that they had kids straight away (Extended Mat leave would’ve given her time away).

the press scrutinised her a lot more, but that’s just how it is when someone is that high profile. She could’ve ignored them, carried on like Camilla and Kate until people got bored of it.

It was literally a charmed existence, all because of who she married, but it wasnt enough.

meghan wanted to control the narrative about her. She wanted to be the star of the show (which simply just isn’t what the royal family is about). She wanted to be seen as a great humanitarian without actually having to do her humanitarian work. She thought she could employ some fancy PR to make everyone love her, but again that’s not how Britain or the royal family work. The platitudes and sound bites she regurgitates in the US don’t fly in the U.K. She was expected to be a compliant cog in the well
Oiled machine that was the royal family and she just couldn’t accept that. So she threw a life of comfort and luxury away.

she was obvs hoping for the best of both worlds in the US; keeping the titles, the funding and the influence that came from being in the RF but combined with the PR and sound bites that she thinks will work better in the US. She wants to make herself a star over the pond because it didn’t work in the U.K. and she wasnt allowed to.

problem is, MM is NOT a star. She doesn’t have the beauty, talent or charisma that the big “stars” have. She will never have that, she has never had that. It’s why she couldn’t become one on her own merit.

she’s due to have a very hard landing when she realises the gamble she made won’t pay off. She’ll be a nobody in the US and a person non grata in the U.K. Harry and her children are just collateral damage in her quest to be humanity’s next star.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She can’t help herself. She is constantly on a mission for more attention, fame and money. She never wanted a part of the RF, what it really stands for. She wanted what she thought it provided, elite celebrity status. She would never have left quietly with Harry because none of this is about him. She doesn’t love or respect him, IMO, he’s just a pawn in her games.

I know this all sounds very dramatic of me but to me she comes across as an entirely ruthless cold fish without a maternal or compassionate bone in her body. I don’t think the relationship has ever been a genuine one, at least not on her part.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Back on the Polo match, as usual with Megz, everything comes down to cash.

She turned up to merch her nasty olive dress and the baby shawl. The reason she was holding 'Archie' so awkwardly was to get the maximum Malabar baby blanket on show. The photos were embargoed to get the press release sorted - it's normally a giveaway of some sort of commercial deal.
The Mail were evil and did an expose of the sweat shop manufacturing conditions of that blanket.

She also merched another baby shawl in the very first photo of Archie with Harry at Windsor.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think another issue Haznoballs has got, is that when he eventually gets rid of her, who on earth is going to want to take him on? What woman in her right mind would want someone with his baggage? Psycho ex-wife in the background (knowing her, it will be foreground) that he’ll be tied to until the children leave education and have numerous conversations with, to possibly see at birthdays, definitely at Graduations, weddings, handovers etc?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think you're right - Narkle was experiencing the pure rage emotion that happens when a narc doesn't get their own way. The internal tumult and pain does then lead to all kinds of self harming gestures - usually manifested at choice points of crisis to control other people's behaviour by creating chaos (and H would be forced to abandon his own life/commitments to witness the drama). But the pain and turmoil can be genuine, I think, because it's all about their self-love.

It's so frustrating having to go to work. Much rather be reading these threads.;)
I agree. I do think she perhaps has suffered with mental health issues but not in the same way most people would ie, from a place of true sadness, low self esteem, helplessness etc. She would have been in narc rage, livid with everyone, feeling very hard done by ‘why isn’t everyone obsessed with me in exactly the way I want them to be!’ Type thing.

The whole thing about her ‘not wanting to be alive’... I find disingenuous because she is saying this in the context of the bullying and harassment from press/public/rf was just too much that she wanted to die. This is not based in truth, at all, IMO. She is delusional and thinks she’s Diana, M was never hounded or followed, harassed or stalked.

She honestly doesn’t get it- she’s still a charisma vacuum, attention seeking nobody, even after marrying a prince.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This blog is interesting as it has lots of photos from Harry's friend's wedding in Jamaica of Harry relaxing with his friends, with no sign of Meghan.

I see Sarah was there too. Anyone else from the family? Like the york girls?

Reactions: 11
Thanks for posting again, I appreciate it, I didn't see it the first time around. I think my attitude from now on is just going to be "I am not racist, full stop". In the past I have had/or tried to have discussions with people about what constitutes racism, to make sure I wasn't acting inappropriately but now with this attitude that if you have to ask you must be racist or that's not up to them to give you an answer, I am not just going to say, "no worries I don't need to worry about it, I am not racist, I dont need to discuss it with you, I am not racist". Sharon couldn't even get a conversation going, I thought that was what was needed a conversation about racism, now conversations are being shut down. I hadn't realised at the time just how serious it was for Sharon, its crazy.
That’s the best way to do it. You can’t reason with these people (the wokes in general regardless of skin colour). They shout and scream ‘racism’ regardless of what you do or say. Because ‘wHiTe PrIviLeGe’ means you’re ‘iHeReNtLy rAcIsT’. Don’t waste your breath and get dragged into the stupidity

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s the best way to do it. You can’t reason with these people (the wokes in general regardless of skin colour). They shout and scream ‘racism’ regardless of what you do or say. Because ‘wHiTe PrIviLeGe’ means you’re ‘iHeReNtLy rAcIsT’. Don’t waste your breath and get dragged into the stupidity
They hate being ignored, it's the best way to deal with them

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.