Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can. I see her micro expressions, the ones where she's given away her true reaction and then quickly rearranges her expression. I can see her rage in those micro expressions and I definitely believe that at that moment she is absolutely furious. In my mind she's more than capable of throwing anything she can at the transgressors.
Child of a Narc Mother here and you wouldn't believe what she's chucked at me over the last 50 years. Markle's expressions in those split seconds are scary.
Yes definitely experienced the sort of behaviour described in the dress fitting story. Once they get in to a rage they lose it, I think that they actually enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm confused, why has a journalist admitted invading their privacy without anyone knowing what dirt was uncovered?
Did they just admit it at random?
Exactly... He came forward to admit he acted illegally and was paid 250 dollars.

The twits relase a statement focussing on the press and standards. Press are the bad boys yadda yadda. (We know they are salacious ... whats new?)

Nothing story takes the heat off the stupid accusations (unfounded, confusing etc They can be disproven or questioned as they cant get stories straight) gives smeg and hazmat something to say and they feel a little bit vindicated - kind of see see...

Something murky going on.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t hate Harry for being entitled, demanding, lazy, fake, immature, selfish, lacking integrity, petulant, unaware or stupid.

i just can’t stand him because he married an absolute wrong un, a complete nobody, and forced us all to have to bear her.
I’m sick of seeing her face in news stories and social media because of whatever latest drama she has kicked up.

he could have had his choice of women, he literally scrapped the barrel, then trotted her down the aisle in a tiara and forced everyone to curtesy as though she wasn’t a pig in lipstick. That’s the real outrage here.

if he was so full of self hatred to marry someone totally unsuitable why couldn’t he have done so as a private citizen after stepping back? That way the rest of us wouldn’t have had to suffer her and her delusions of grandeur
I dont mind that he married a wrong un. I did too! Haha! I was duped. I think he was as well but I also think he is a spoiled , entitled twit.
My issue is the lecturing and the expectation being given money, titles, a platform, a apot on the balcony, security and yet more money without one ounce of qualification or merit or genuine empathy for their causes (they turn it about them and never talk about the cuaes) or for what the random Joe is going through.... and showing zero gratitude for what he and they were given, had and even still have due to his family

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m actually interested in what they will have as their “surname” if the titles are returned to the crown. So he will be Prince Henry of...... where?
Obviously he was Prince Henry of Wales from birth but surely that will look a bit strange once his brother inherits Prince of Wales? William’s children will surely then be of Wales as the Cambridge dukedom will be returned?
Harry could use Cornwall as his father had the dukedom of Cornwall upon his birth but still a tad odd as his brother will inherit that also.
I wonder if a new precedent will occur and he will be Prince Henry of Mountbatten- Windsor?

Reactions: 13
I may be wayyy off but has anyone else considered the possibility that all these new leaks of her outlandish behaviour are coming from Meghan's camp? They are way OTP even posters here have doubted them and we all believe the worst of MM

They could be massively exaggerated stories of tamer (but still her acting like a diva) things shes done but doesn't want the public to know, then if the true version does get out people will think "I can see how she acted unreasonable but at least it isn't as bad as slapping a shop assistant / throwing stones at a massage therapist which we were led to believe".

All these stories being leaked are also good for them as its adding to their victim narrative "poor us, why is the palace not denying these stories" and creating more pressure on the Palace to respond, which I don't think they will

Yes I think you’re on to something, they seem a little off to me. Part of me thinks they are leaks from the SS side and are deliberately exaggerated (I.e slapping / throwing stones) so that if an actual occurrence of dreadful behaviour (bullying / hot drinks) is leaked then they can claim it’s fake news and brush it off.

Basically they could be posting made up drivel to devalue any real tea that could be spilled on them.

Reactions: 22
I think it's bullshit made up for sympathy. But what I do believe is, that if there is any element of her telling the truth, there is no way the Royal Family would have told her she couldn't receive help.
But wouldn't she have been receiving medical check-ups during her pregnancy ... and wouldn't they have asked her how she was feeling as part of that? 🤔

Meggy is not one for the finer details ... or any level of detail at all for that matter. She acts or speaks out, without thinking of what she's doing first. Shame nobody in the media has thought to ask this question.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't think her behaviour would have been any different. Markle seems to think that it's her right to be above the Queen. Nothing else will do for that bleeping What Freda says
I really meant was she excluded from the senior royal group because of her behaviour, perhaps if she had behaved properly she and Harry would have still been senior royals. I guess I'm saying if she was a decent person rather than who she is.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if someone has previously said this but I had a thought earlier. Her moonbumps changed size daily, wonder if it was because she was merching clothes and the bigger moonbumps wouldn’t fit, so she had to go back to the smaller ones, vice versa

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

View attachment 488035View attachment 488036

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having
He looks like he doesnt want to be there and she looks in control and in charge (check out the dominant arm position on pwoor owld Smegsy).

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I really meant was she excluded from the senior royal group because of her behaviour, perhaps if she had behaved properly she and Harry would have still been senior royals. I guess I'm saying if she was a decent person rather than who she is.
I think that she and Harry were excluded from that group because they are NOT and never were Senior Royals. Harry ceased being a senior Royal when Prince George was born.

Reactions: 25
I’m actually interested in what they will have as their “surname” if the titles are returned to the crown. So he will be Prince Henry of...... where?
Obviously he was Prince Henry of Wales from birth but surely that will look a bit strange once his brother inherits Prince of Wales? William’s children will surely then be of Wales as the Cambridge dukedom will be returned?
Harry could use Cornwall as his father had the dukedom of Cornwall upon his birth but still a tad odd as his brother will inherit that also.
I wonder if a new precedent will occur and he will be Prince Henry of Mountbatten- Windsor?
think they would just go with Mountbatten-Windsor, it is the surname she decreed her non-HRH, non-Prince/Princess title holding and female descendants who marry would use - it was used as Anne’s surname on her wedding register to Mark Phillips

Does anyone remember when this picture was published, and it ended up on Tumblr with a back story from "someone who was there" who said the reason for the shocked faces was because Meggy was carrying around a dolly? :LOL: Who knows what the case is with this circus, but look at their faces! They know she's batshit crazy.

1616111066722.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Thought I would post this because apparently this bit was cut from the actual interview? I couldn’t stomach watching the whole thing so wouldn’t know.

M is referring to the ‘waity Katy’ thing, and basically dismissing K’s years of being berated in the press as if it was nothing. Kate got stick for her weight, her ‘partying’, her family, her status as a ‘commoner’, you name it- and for years. I’ve even seen that they put the phrase ‘waity Katy- will she have to wait forever?’ on the side of a London bus!

M is such a hideous liar- what racism? Can she provide a single headline/article that isn’t doctored or taken out of context? :mad: View attachment 487814View attachment 487815View attachment 487816
Hi everybody! I'm new here, American (big deal) and loathe ME-ME-MEGHAN. I think Prince Harry has made the mistake of his LIFE and is going to bitterly regret marrying this manipulative monster. She is positively wearing the pants/trousers in this marriage, and leading poor Harry by his ex-royal nose. Little Miss Innocent "didn't know what she was marrying into"? Really? After reading everything she could find on Diana? LIE. She never looked up her prince on the internet? LIE. This sham interview with Miss Rating$-Obsessed Oprah was a disgrace, but now the world knows what she really is. As for Oprah, she asked every question wrapped in velvet. God forbid ANYONE upsets poor me Meaghan!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
think they would just go with Mountbatten-Windsor, it is the surname she decreed her non-HRH, non-Prince/Princess title holding and female descendants who marry would use - it was used as Anne’s surname on her wedding register to Mark Phillips
ETA - Charles holds 2 Ducal titles, so could William keep Cambridge and also be Duke of Cornwall?

Reactions: 6
think they would just go with Mountbatten-Windsor, it is the surname she decreed her non-HRH, non-Prince/Princess holding and female descendants who marry would use - it was used as Anne’s surname on her wedding register to Mark Phillips
I never knew that Princess Anne had used the name. I presumed she would have plain Windsor 🤣 The first person that I thought had used Mountbatten- Windsor was Lady Louise as she was the first descendent without a Princess title. I am leaning more towards Harry using this though as Archie is already using the surname. Thank you so much for your knowledge 😊

I still haven't stopped cringing about their behaviour, they weren't senior Royals but wanted to be seen as that for clout
She really believes in her mind that she and Harry (well, she) should have the same status and rights as Kate and William. She's delusional! She's probably also one of those people who thinks that because they're the same age, they automatically should be treated the same.

Reactions: 33
ETA - Charles holds 2 Ducal titles, so could William keep Cambridge and also be Duke of Cornwall?
I believe it is fully intended for William to be Duke of Cornwall and return his Cambridge dukedom upon becoming The Prince of Wales. I believe the Duke of Rothesay is Charles’ Scottish title and usually only addressed as such when visiting Scotland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.