Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh hopefully someone here can fill us in....... the nose is hanging off me!! 👀
I have been digging instead of sleeping because I had forgotten about that day and am intrigued.
Anyway, I am attaching 3 images from this link.

The photos from the polo match were embargoed for 24 hours.
The publication makes a very clear point of stating it. No other photo of Archie at this link mentions embargo only the polo match ones.
Why mention it at all? These were published on this site, quite a bit later than the 24 hours.
I am probably reading too much in to this because I need sleep. 😁
Maybe someone smarter than me will know.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think they were trying to make it that way to start with. Pretty nauseating nickname but the press kept pushing the ‘fab four’ thing, the collaboration of the four of them on that mental health thing ‘Heads Together’.

I think it became pretty clear early on the sort of person she was and that it wasn’t going to work. I believe the RF gave her a very fair chance which she threw back in their faces.

The irony is her fans on social media are obsessed with this clip but leave out the fact it was an event/panel of the four of them, ie she was given a ‘voice’ and very much included in engagements and projects. No racism or bullying at play here that I can see! Also, doesn’t really ring true that she was not allowed mental health assistance does it 🤡

M and H weren’t even married at this point!
Yes, so basically if she had been someone without her personality issues she would actually have everything she wants. Is funny and sad at the same time.

Reactions: 25
[
Does anyone remember when this picture was published, and it ended up on Tumblr with a back story from "someone who was there" who said the reason for the shocked faces was because Meggy was carrying around a dolly? :LOL: Who knows what the case is with this circus, but look at their faces! They know she's batshit crazy.

View attachment 488932
There's a company who makes life like baby dolls

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It seems that once these two became "official" Harry's close friends and associates became more distant and wary - maybe because of knowledge about her and her background, or because of her behaviours. Someone like that would normally put sensible and balanced people on the defensive, they would become reluctant to include them in their social circle and gatherings.

Given what we are now told about Harry's reaction to William's advice about taking things slowly and if we include this with his friends reactions to her we can see how he would be quite combustible given that he is believed to be emotionally immature. All that we know about Meghan, she would have milked this to its maximum and used it to isolate Harry from his friends and family.

All her public actions, particularly since "Megxit" have endorsed these theories. It's all focused on her. Her self promotion. Her husband, her child, her "miscarriage", her current pregnancy, - they are all currency in her own self promotion. Her own "birth" family on both sides have been cast aside as useless. Even her mother has become a mere shadow in her vengeful quest to dominate financially and by notoriety.

Meghan used the Little Mermaid as an analogy of her own quest to dominate the BRF, social media, Hollywood and America. Well she should educate herself a little more. The little mermaid, in the original tale, did not win her Prince. She lost not only her voice but was absorbed back into the waves of the sea as water...

ETA spellings

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Really sorry if I’ve posted this quote a million times, but this is what Sheryl Underwood (the woman initially calling PM/ by extension Sharon racist) said in response to Sharon’s genuine question:

“it is not the exact words of racism, it’s the implication and the reaction to it, to not want to address that because she is a black woman, and to try and dismiss it and try and make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist”

It’s absolutely outrageous the backlash Sharon is getting. She was 100% reasonable and in the right, and this woman’s nonsensical woke crap seems to be winning out!:mad:
Thanks for posting again, I appreciate it, I didn't see it the first time around. I think my attitude from now on is just going to be "I am not racist, full stop". In the past I have had/or tried to have discussions with people about what constitutes racism, to make sure I wasn't acting inappropriately but now with this attitude that if you have to ask you must be racist or that's not up to them to give you an answer, I am not just going to say, "no worries I don't need to worry about it, I am not racist, I dont need to discuss it with you, I am not racist". Sharon couldn't even get a conversation going, I thought that was what was needed a conversation about racism, now conversations are being shut down. I hadn't realised at the time just how serious it was for Sharon, its crazy.

Reactions: 28
I wonder if MMs behaviour had been different, would they have been included in the the senior royal group.
Her ego must be so out of control because all she had to do was play nice and she would have a great life. Living in LA doing her thing but being invited to every Royal event as family so she would still get the glam and the prestige of the RF. Being able play dress ups and Princess games.
I mean it is really dumb tit of her really to have been so nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Her ego must be so out of control because all she had to do was play nice and she would have a great life. Living in LA doing her thing but being invited to every Royal event as family so she would still get the glam and the prestige of the RF. Being able play dress ups and Princess games.
Yes I don't think that she has any real self control.

Reactions: 32
Thats true, I didnt really think that far ahead, my mind is still amazed that she couldn't hack the royal lifestyle. They could have sort of proved that what they wanted might have worked, traveling back and forward, going back to UK and being super popular rubbing the royal families nose in it. Now they will be as welcome as a pooh in a pool.

Reactions: 24
Another excellent video from Baggage Claim.

Very disturbing thought that so many of the American press are willing to follow Meghan's narrative without question. To the Americans here, is that what you're seeing? What's the feeling on the ground?

Little bit of honesty down below hehe 🦘

Bonus Sky News Aus with Brendan O'Neill describing a certain pair as narcissists, bless him

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I never really warmed to her anyway (thought the spooning bananas was a, "look at moi!" move) but when she turned up to their first event together wearing this -

View attachment 488961

I felt so embarrassed ... ratty hair, that 'I just grabbed what was on the floor and didn't even brush my hair' look - ugh! Told me all I needed to know about her.
Look at the height difference in this picture.

Reactions: 13
I don't remember seeing this posted but if it was sorry for reposting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been digging instead of sleeping because I had forgotten about that day and am intrigued.
Anyway, I am attaching 3 images from this link.

The photos from the polo match were embargoed for 24 hours.
The publication makes a very clear point of stating it. No other photo of Archie at this link mentions embargo only the polo match ones.
Why mention it at all? These were published on this site, quite a bit later than the 24 hours.
I am probably reading too much in to this because I need sleep. 😁
Maybe someone smarter than me will know.
I remember those photos and thinking that it was odd how kate and Megs never really interacted at all. There is one photo I remember where Kate is on a rug with kiddies and Megan stands behind on her own with Archie. At the time I put it down to Megan maybe being one of those new mums who hate anyone else holding their new baby.....germs and all that. And Megan really look uncomfortable holding Archie too but thats typical of some new mums, there is no rule book afterall.

But maybe the frost between Kate and Megan had already started to set in and maybe also Megan was pissed off with Harry taking off to a polo match without her. So many possibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm confused, why has a journalist admitted invading their privacy without anyone knowing what dirt was uncovered?
Did they just admit it at random?
This is what I mean - it makes no sense to me! Am not convinced that his motivation was ‘doing the right thing’. Odd news.

Reactions: 14
I don't think it's a doll but I do think something went on that day.
She wasn't expected at that Polo match, she just turned up looking bedraggled, frazzled and thrown together.
She apparently wasn't prepared for a day in the sun with a baby. no sunhat, no protection for him and she looked totally uncomfortable with Archie.
That couple are Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. Charlie is a close friend of William, Harry and Eugenie.
He went to Eton with Harry and dated Pippa Middleton. They all attended each others weddings, though W & K didn't attend his because K had severe morning sickness and W had a prior engagement.

Going off piste here.. All the Middletons were at his wedding, have you noticed the Middletons get invited everywhere as a group, they come as a package. 😁

Reports I have read said that she just turned up, then paced about looking angry. A bit like Tom Inskips wedding.
Something happened that day but I don't recall any rumours of exactly what.
I read a DM comment along the lines of, Harry had gone MIA the night before and was suspected as being with another woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He's not a journo, he's an investigator who works with/for journos.
He has said that nothing he uncovere (family addresses, phone numbers etc) was done illegally and anyone half savvy(that lets journos out then) could do it. But obtaining her social security number was illegal and he's vewwy vewwy sowwy.😭
I suspect he knows his part in any shenanigans might be exposed because of recent developements, so he's 'fessing up.
Aha! Thanks Freda that makes sense

Reactions: 13
I don't remember seeing this posted but if it was sorry for reposting.

Excellent article. I can not decide if she's just mildly disapproving or sooo subtly ironic and satiric. Excellently written:)

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having
I think you're right - Narkle was experiencing the pure rage emotion that happens when a narc doesn't get their own way. The internal tumult and pain does then lead to all kinds of self harming gestures - usually manifested at choice points of crisis to control other people's behaviour by creating chaos (and H would be forced to abandon his own life/commitments to witness the drama). But the pain and turmoil can be genuine, I think, because it's all about their self-love.

It's so frustrating having to go to work. Much rather be reading these threads.;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.