Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

İ can't link atm but if anyone's on instagram, @marklenews1 has an anonymous recollection from someone who worked at an İbiza bar/restaurant/wellness spa in summer 2019. H& M were there with no sign of Archie. She was totally wasted and rude most of the time, and threw hot stones at the spa worker. İncident was reported to KP.
corroborated by several news outlets that they were there summer 2019 with Archie.

and there she is changing her mind constantly again!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Like the time she wore jeans to Wimbledon. She likes to push boundaries and thinks she’s special enough to dismantle tradition that spans over 1000 years. To most people it just looks like complete disrespect and ignorance. Like the bold kid in class who thinks he’s so cool for being unruly but really the whole class is just cringing
Was that when she demanded all the nearby seats be cleared and had a massive strop because she thought someone was taking a photo of her? And it wasn’t of her. Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I highly doubt it was some innocent mistake/Ralph Lauren’s fault. She loves to ignore the rules and be centre of attention. Shame it’s a hideous colour.

Bet the family are really pissed off that she’s in these photos, their records of these big events.
Megs will be in the official ones but they’ll have private ones without her

Reactions: 24
Like the time she wore jeans to Wimbledon. She likes to push boundaries and thinks she’s special enough to dismantle tradition that spans over 1000 years. To most people it just looks like complete disrespect and ignorance. Like the bold kid in class who thinks he’s so cool for being unruly but really the whole class is just cringing
There is a way to change a tradition, but you must be subtle, not in your face. As P.Anne said "Do not reinvent the wheel"

Reactions: 25
Was that when she demanded all the nearby seats be cleared and had a massive strop because she thought someone was taking a photo of her? And it wasn’t of her. Awkward.
I wish this story would resurface in the mainstream!! Everyone seems to have forgotten this debacle!!

Reactions: 28
The poor guy was just taking a selfie and she was vain enough to think he was taking a picture of her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Was that when she demanded all the nearby seats be cleared and had a massive strip because she thought someone was taking a photo of her? And it wasn’t of her. Awkward.
That was absolutely tragic. This look on her face is ridiculously annoying, plus all the seats cleared around her. The guy was taking a selfie and she got security involved. Vile self centred woman.

Also she was there with Lindsay Roth, MM was her maid of honour in 2016 and if I remember correctly LR wasn’t even invited to H&M’s wedding... and she is one of the ones who’s come out in support of Meghan now. Have some dignity!
3F66DB2F-8730-4497-B998-C11FE05775C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So much for their assertion that 'the truth will out'.

Yes it will Megsy, yes it will.......
If the trollbots are targeting JK and MT, that is not SS as they would order the bots to plant divisive and inflammatory trolling anti MM so they can use it as examples if anyone says "what racism?".
Thos serves to demknstrate that the sugars are certifiable and the trolling is proMM trolling. Twitter is a joke.

As for the prewedding fitting story, folks are actively stepping back from any anon suggestion of any slapping, tea or spa stone as that is officially assault and the defamation reg flags go way way up at that point. They're trying to protect the actual victim if there is one to keep the story theirs... not the anon's

Reactions: 11
One of the things I will never forgive that nasty viper for is the way she totally destroyed the friendship between Catherine and Harry. 😔

IMG_20210318_205631.jpg

kate-middleton-prince-harry-1255974.jpg

c67ff4c2447d8cf1d876cad0ff88a0ff.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I heard his name a lot on Twitter during the anti Brexit marches where certain right wing accounts would accuse all the participants being on the Soros payroll and left leaning Twitter would joke about waiting for their Soros cheques in the post. Didn’t really know what to make of it - it seemed like a conspiracy theory with no evidence.
I've heard the Soros reference regarding the backer for smegs for many years. Generally dismissed it as I was kinda pro megs initially. I still kinda do... but the Soros mention just keeps coming up

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t get security demand the photos? And it showed none of her 🤣
Yep. The press even ran the photo of the man holding his phone with his photo that clearly showed he was taking a selfie with the court behind him to show he was at Wimbledon. I'm not sure he even knew who Smeggy was (don't think he was a Brit so why should he), let alone wanted a photo with her.

The Wimbledon fiasco was probably the point at which I started to raise eyebrows at Smeg and dislike her, actually. It showed that she was absolutely full of her own ego, well beyond her station, and prepared to harass the 'little people'. She behaved like a trashy sleb and nothing at all like a royal should.

Reactions: 53
Cyndi Lauper has spoken out to defend Sharon Osbourne. Naturally the wokerati in the comments are very offended.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Yes. Hilarious. That was the undoing of it all for me. I didn’t mind her up that point but after those photos I saw someone who believed in their own self importance. I couldn’t get over this humanitarian sitting in the crowds so aghast at the fact there would be others breathing around her. It’s not like those around her were pure scumbags, Wimbledon is full of toffs. She showed herself up there massively

Reactions: 49
Yes. Hilarious. That was the undoing of it all for me. I didn’t mind her up that point but after those photos I saw someone who believed in their own self importance. I couldn’t get over this humanitarian sitting in the crowds so aghast at the fact there would be others breathing around her. It’s not like those around her were pure scumbags. She showed herself up there massively
The funniest bit about it was she could have been in the Royal Box - but she didn’t abide by the dress code. So she wanted all the seats cleared for her own space. She’s a spoilt little madam.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.