Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Samf2020

Chatty Member
So many things to notice in that video. They tried to get ahead of everyone, Chas told them to stay back. They ignored that and walked on. The courtiers speed in to stop them. And at that point William looks away from them like Wtf! They keep goung forward and are now ahead of Brenda and have to be stopped again and made wait until the others have gone ahead.
Now I am not Royal and will never meet any of them but even I know no one ever walks in front of Brenda.
Ginge grew up this and it should be second nature to him but he was actually having words with staff to the point Brenda takes a quick look to see whats up.
At that point in their relationship smeg should have known her place.
I think she has convinced the ginger dimwit that they are more important and special so should be allowed to do what they want.
Id say she smashed a few plates that night when she got home.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Didn’t get security demand the photos? And it showed none of her 🤣
Yep. The press even ran the photo of the man holding his phone with his photo that clearly showed he was taking a selfie with the court behind him to show he was at Wimbledon. I'm not sure he even knew who Smeggy was (don't think he was a Brit so why should he), let alone wanted a photo with her.

The Wimbledon fiasco was probably the point at which I started to raise eyebrows at Smeg and dislike her, actually. It showed that she was absolutely full of her own ego, well beyond her station, and prepared to harass the 'little people'. She behaved like a trashy sleb and nothing at all like a royal should.

Reactions: 53

No Drama Llama

She literally threw out a large number of folks who had paid for their tickets ... they were asked to wait outside. It was very badly received within Wimbledon and she was also super nasty to a large group of visitong 10yr olds, allegedly, wgo asked to take a photo
Too important to follow the dress code of no jeans as well - Kate was at Wimbledon sat on court 4 amongst the crowd with no fanfare, dressed appropriately and smiling when people took photos. Bearing in mind Kate is married to and the mother of the future kings, why is Meghan allowed to get away with all the delusions of grandeur including emptying Wimbledon, flying on private jets, etc. because she allegedly needs to for her own safety because she's so important and well known, you do have to laugh at the arrogance as it's another reason why she's a laughing stock. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Remember when they went to Sandringham at Christmas and he wouldnt go on the Boxing Day hunt because she was against hunting. I agree with her on the hunting bit but it makes you wonder why she really wanted to be with him all things considered. She hates his family, she hates hunting and she doesn’t look too impressed with polo, I’m guessing she hates most of his other hobbies, she doesn’t look too keen on his friends, she hates the county he’s a Prince of.... surely she could’ve found an easier millionaire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Thank you to @JAR21 for the new thread title. I had to scroll through 4 pages before I found the winner!
We all know what they've been up to........

Read the Wiki, pink button above for any questions/ information and timeline for events. As you were ;)

• Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I reckon the popularity figures for W&K will have gone up in the past fortnight. I don’t think many people realise how patriotic they are and will probably feel quite defensive of the RF and also the U.K. it will be interesting to see the figures and see if this has spun differently to what other people may have wanted it to.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Was that when she demanded all the nearby seats be cleared and had a massive strop because she thought someone was taking a photo of her? And it wasn’t of her. Awkward.
She literally threw out a large number of folks who had paid for their tickets ... they were asked to wait outside. It was very badly received within Wimbledon and she was also super nasty to a large group of visitong 10yr olds, allegedly, wgo asked to take a photo

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Sorry for the bump pic spam but this was posted on the previous thread, one of the most insane ones I’ve seen. I screenshotted it yesterday but when I try and find it on google images it is always mysteriously cropped off before the bump... This is supposedly 6 months (Feb 2019). It just makes no sense. View attachment 488105
Her profile always reminds me of The Child Catcher

1616080762207.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Cat87

VIP Member
How disgusting to claim you despise the press, and the click of a camera.
Then go along with staging these bike photos.
absolute hypocrites

• Sick
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Was that when she demanded all the nearby seats be cleared and had a massive strop because she thought someone was taking a photo of her? And it wasn’t of her. Awkward.
Yes. Hilarious. That was the undoing of it all for me. I didn’t mind her up that point but after those photos I saw someone who believed in their own self importance. I couldn’t get over this humanitarian sitting in the crowds so aghast at the fact there would be others breathing around her. It’s not like those around her were pure scumbags, Wimbledon is full of toffs. She showed herself up there massively

Darktriad

I think her true motivation fot these interviews is spite. She thought being a Royal would fast track her to the A List. When the reality sunk in, she fled to Hollywood (via Canada so that she could be seen to be serving the Commonwealth). She thought she could have it all. Be a Hollywood A lister, whilst remaining a Royal. Fortunately BP were having none of it! Hence the narcissistic rage

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Lollydyerx

in that last scene she is doing her usual sucking up her tongue to the roof of her mouth to define her jawline and chin and really really sitting up straight to try to give herself a long neck. It is in SOOOO many pictures, including her wedding photo. So not relaxed. you see it the most when she has anything boat-neck or off the shoulder or a roll-top neck like here and the brown pitstain top etc. christy turlington she is NOT
2A51E3AF-3843-41F4-AC48-D41C0D722F5A.png
And this was the Equerry who told them off!!!! Hmmm I’m sure he would be the first person to call out any racism

• Heart

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
Like the time she wore jeans to Wimbledon. She likes to push boundaries and thinks she’s special enough to dismantle tradition that spans over 1000 years. To most people it just looks like complete disrespect and ignorance. Like the bold kid in class who thinks he’s so cool for being unruly but really the whole class is just cringing

• Haha

Pixillated

OMG!
American here.
Fuming!!!

Thinking that “Meghan news” was calming down in America. Thinking that people were starting to use their critical thinking skills.

BUT!!! NO!!!

Listening to the news, on the radio in my car, to hear the weather. I usually avoid the news like the plague.

“After Meghan Markle’s experience with racism, join us for a discussion in a show called Color”

Bad enough. Right.

There is more!

They have a professor leading the discussion.

And he says, “What is the monarchy really? They are associated with the British Empire and colonialism, of course they are racist!”

And this was just an advertisement for the actual show!

I thought what about the the Commonwealth and the hard work the Queen has done

I swear people are so ignorant, I despair.

• Angry
  • Sad

mb1202

VIP Member
So if you've even got a small percentage of black genetics, nobody can call you out anymore for fear of being called racist.

This is the race card everyone is talking about!
I have never seen a single headline or article that says or even implies Meghan is unlikeable, rude, entitled etc because she’s black. Never. The criticism is entirely about her objective behaviour- hypocrisy over environmental issues and her coat flapping and attention seeking at eugenies wedding started it off.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
She is definitely panicking, more so about the bullying reports than anything else as it will seriously quash her carefully crafted image that she puts out - be kind, compassion blah blah

Reactions: 47