Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I heard his name a lot on Twitter during the anti Brexit marches where certain right wing accounts would accuse all the participants being on the Soros payroll and left leaning Twitter would joke about waiting for their Soros cheques in the post. Didn’t really know what to make of it - it seemed like a conspiracy theory with no evidence.
I've heard the Soros reference regarding the backer for smegs for many years. Generally dismissed it as I was kinda pro megs initially. I still kinda do... but the Soros mention just keeps coming up

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I had autoplay turned on YouTube earlier whilst I was doing chores, I was just letting YouTube do it's thing, it was just nice to have some background noise....
On came the latest from the try guys podcast (claim to be comedy, quite woke group from America).
They started bitching about the monarchy, Her Majesty, Britain...I am feeling all the fury of a Valkyrie.
Apparently Britain is racist, the monarchy is an institution that needs to be ditched immediately, and colonial..you know what Brits did all over the world, including Africa???
I didn't get through the entire rant. I knew my brain would explode if I tried. I found Lady C's latest to listen to (again).
But attached are some of the comments on the subject...I just....I.....🤬
Ah! The try guys of course they'd be backing meagain they're former buzzfeed workers 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Camilla is currently the Princess of Wales and when Charles becomes king, William will become the Prince of Wales making Catherine the Princess of Wales.
Yeah but I think it’s all in the wording, so William will be - William, Prince of Wales, but Harry is The Prince Henry of Wales. The only person who holds the specific title of “Prince of Wales” is Charles (followed by William), but his sons have held versions of it i.e. “The Prince Henry/William of Wales”

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I reckon Hazno is colour blind as well

Surely some kind of helicopter flying issue due to colour blindness???

Sorry, the above is a quote from a PP, the colour blind bit, and i've obvs done itwrong...

whatamess123

VIP Member
It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

View attachment 488035View attachment 488036

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having
I`ve not seen the bottom picture before. Wth happened to the left side of her face??

Reactions: 4

Twocats

I do understand why people doubt it, especially with all the craziness that would be involved in covering it up. I just don’t (personally) get how you can deny the evidence. The clear moonbump situation, the easel announcement, the zero transparency around the medical team/real location of his birth. I’d honestly love to hear your opinions.

sorry for repetition everyone
Same outfit and day (these in particular are Getty images still up for sale so as far as I know cannot be subject or doctoring/photoshop View attachment 490141similar outfit and same angleView attachment 490143jan 16th:
View attachment 490151Archie’s- typed time of birth, no doctors signatures View attachment 490144View attachment 490145All 3 Cambridge kids:View attachment 490147
I
I do understand why people doubt it, especially with all the craziness that would be involved in covering it up. I just don’t (personally) get how you can deny the evidence. The clear moonbump situation, the easel announcement, the zero transparency around the medical team/real location of his birth. I’d honestly love to hear your opinions.

Same outfit and day (these in particular are Getty images still up for sale so as far as I know cannot be subject or doctoring/photoshop View attachment 490141similar outfit and same angleView attachment 490143jan 16th:
View attachment 490151Archie’s- typed time of birth, no doctors signatures View attachment 490144View attachment 490145All 3 Cambridge kids:View attachment 490147
The Cambridge children's birthday notices

The Cambridge children’s birth notices were held at the hospital prior to the birth and were filled out by hand and signed by the attending medical staff, I suppose having so many medical staff is replaces having someone in the room to verify the birth. There can be no doubts surrounding the direct heirs to the throne. The lack of signatures suggests that Archies birth birth notice was not completed at the hospital. I don’t believe that the Queen would acknowledge a child that does not exist.

The Cambridge children's birth notices are Pro forma's that would have held at the hospital prior to the births, the time and date are handwritten all the attending medical staff have signed, this is proof that a royal bi
This is a picture I haven't seen before, I've seen the one where they're facing the front. Deek the expression on Bitchtits. View attachment 490380
Is that when she laughed at the man falling off his horse? May Catherine is telling her off.

Reactions: 3