Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on the Polo match, as usual with Megz, everything comes down to cash.

She turned up to merch her nasty olive dress and the baby shawl. The reason she was holding 'Archie' so awkwardly was to get the maximum Malabar baby blanket on show. The photos were embargoed to get the press release sorted - it's normally a giveaway of some sort of commercial deal.
The Mail were evil and did an expose of the sweat shop manufacturing conditions of that blanket.

She also merched another baby shawl in the very first photo of Archie with Harry at Windsor.

The fact the Mail did an expose of the blanket, is actually hilarious!

If Meghan really cared about the environment she would be thanking them for educating her!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I see Sarah was there too. Anyone else from the family? Like the york girls?
From the Mirror (which was mostly Meghan's PR) - Eugenie gets a name check but I haven't seen a pic of her there...

Prince Harry wasn’t the only royal at the wedding.

His aunt Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, was also in attendance. She is said to have been accompanied by her daughter Eugenie.

Reactions: 18
Actually, the other thing that Sharon said, was if you don't have a good opinion of someone because of what they do or say, and in fact you don't like like, and they happen to be a POC. is that Racist? she asked the Sheryl woman and she replied "NO". !!! you can't bloody win
Exactly. It proved the complete hypocrisy. These people don’t even know what they’re arguing, or in turn how to back it up. They blindly ascribe to critical race theory without, ironically, being critical.

That Underwood woman was completely caught out because she’s just heard it on social media that PM was racist and of course just took it at face value.

Unfortunately though it appeared as though she ‘won’, because she came up with some word salad with the right buzz phrases thrown in:mad:

Reactions: 13
Okay talented tattlers I have questions I would like answers to.

1. what are H and M's true objectives with all this press arseholery? Titles? Security funding? An apology? What is it they are hustling after with all these threats via the press. It isn't reconciliation that's for sure!
2. The investigator...you're telling me that the debacles haven't sued someone who illegally obtained her social security number...but they've sued essentially her dad for sharing his own letter from her...right. That guy went to prison for extortion. I think they've paid him to go to press about this. By they I mean the Sussexes.after all, it was him, not the Sun, who performed an illegal search in his own admission. £250 or whatever he was paid by them is pittance if what they wanted was illegal. Why isn't MM suing him!!!!! Answer is kind of obvious! So...who else is she paying?
As far as I can tell, the press arseholery is to make it seem too risky to publish any critical stories about them. The newspapers have to have deep pockets to fund the level of investigation and sourcing that will stand up to expensive legal action. Look at the recent ANL case. Meghan didn't sue her broke father, she sued ANL. They don't want privacy, they just want the press to print daily PR about them, so we peasants can't read about what a horrible, venal pair they are.

All Meghan's PR during her very brief time in the UK was aimed at the US market. She was always, always going back to LA as soon as possible. That involved being systematically rude to all of Harry's friends, chipping away at his social circle, his family and his 'work' for the RF until he had nothing left to stay for. This was planned, like all the websites and trademarking that went on. Get out to LA, get an expensive piece of real estate, get Hazza isolated and compliant. The only bit that didn't work out was Prince Charles turning the money tap off, and the RF refusing to keep to providing them with access, security and photo ops. That part went wrong.

I don't think much of Harry, but I have to wonder when was the last time the bloke saw his passport. When Megz told that story about 'they took my passport away', was she actually telling Harry's story in LA?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Another excellent video from Baggage Claim.

Very disturbing thought that so many of the American press are willing to follow Meghan's narrative without question. To the Americans here, is that what you're seeing? What's the feeling on the ground?

Little bit of honesty down below hehe 🦘

Bonus Sky News Aus with Brendan O'Neill describing a certain pair as narcissists, bless him

There's just not a ton of coverage on this in the states right now, if any. Stimulus checks are starting to arrive and people are occupied with that. We're closing in on the two week mark and people are starting to forget about H&M if they even watched the interview in the first place. I think news outlets would give them the attention if the interest was there, too. A lot of them have been in trouble since Trump left office because people just aren't clicking or watching any more. Tucker Carlson is carrying Fox News right now and I have no idea how CNN is staying afloat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s not just the Royals! My Mother in Law has said she’s The Mrs X, as she’s the wife of the eldest son, rather than her Sister in Law, and I’ll be The Mrs X after her!!
I remember the photos. Catherine had her three on a blanket in the shade by the car doing her mum thing. And Meg had baby in a onesie walking around wearing sunglasses and a sack. Was very odd. But also thought it was off she didn’t sit with the others or give Catherine the baby for a cuddle. Me and my SIL always basically share around the kids when we are together. It’s what you do isn’t it?
why was her bump still huge
I was lucky to be in my size 8/10 dresses at my 6 week check up still had a little bump but not like hers she still looked like she was wearing a moon bump
Most of my family and friends who Breast feed also had hardly any bump
A few who were a little plumper pre pregnancy
Took a little longer to get figure back but none had a bump that big
midwife said to me that breastfeeding helps contract stomach muscles
So what happened to pre pregnancy skinny Megs
She managed to put on posh frocks over the moon bump

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aussie article:
ETA

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There's just not a ton of coverage on this in the states right now, if any. Stimulus checks are starting to arrive and people are occupied with that. We're closing in on the two week mark and people are starting to forget about H&M if they even watched the interview in the first place. I think news outlets would give them the attention if the interest was there, too. A lot of them have been in trouble since Trump left office because people just aren't clicking or watching any more. Tucker Carlson is carrying Fox News right now and I have no idea how CNN is staying afloat.
If the press would only cease to give them the air that they need via publicity this side of the pond, I think we'd be on the winning side of things. The trouble is they achieve maximum clickbait.

Reactions: 20
Equally unfortunately for her, to a lot of people the word Henry means a barrel-shaped horrid little vacuum cleaner that you pull along by its nozzle. They've got staring eyes and grinning teeth painted on the front to appear friendly, but they just suck and whine. Very down-market compared to the top-of-the-range Dyson "Catherine" model.
This has made my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That's good news. Thanks for the US sanity check! Although I hate the RF going 'grey rock' on the Harkles and just giving them 'saddened but not angry', it's working. Even CBS will have to give up on them if they aren't doing anything interesting...

Reactions: 25
Just went down a worm hole and found this
Hope the link works
Omg they go up in sizes so they look like they are growing wonder if they have one that walks and says crocodile
Some baby dolls have mop of hair and some with hardly any like Archie
I am convinced she had a moon bump and a doll now
Harry is either in on it or he’s to thick to realise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of the polo. You’ve got to love this picture of little Louis sticking it to sour features

1616154193086.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Fabulously said. In the beginning I think it was all about blackmail, to get titles, security and cash....half in half out. But they have truly stuffed up and totally underestimated the love and respect the RF have, not just in Britain but all over the World. So, where to now? I don’t give a tit to be honest, they can fade away into oblivion for all I care. I did care for Harry at one time but I’ve lost that now, he allowed this tit to happen, shame on him. I fear for the children and I know this would be heartbreaking for the Queen and PP but I dont know if there is anything they can do about it right now. They need to focus on the rest of the family esp Charles and William who must be devastated. they have to be their priority now. The whole situation is so incredibly sad. F@@@ you Harry and Megan

Why thank you.

Now the dust has settled and what was said/claimed considered the only thing they can cling to as fact is that the press were crappy... They were at times ridiculous IMO. (Compton, advocado wars etc, Charlotte's life at risk from the stupid flowers...) (Got called out for the flashy vulgarity and private jet hypocrisy though).

Claims of racism and strutural racism re the titles are unfounded, (no details. Though regardless of what they said my money would still be on PP if it actually happened and context is everything.) Mental health claims of no help and being ignored prevented from seeking help are ludicrous( She had her own medical team), as is being trapped and not leaving the house. We know as does the world about the baby shower, ibiza etc Royals drive...we see them in Range rovers.. Maybe Megsy doesnt like driving the right way?

They are grifters. America (the woke) loves it that the UK looks racist..takes the heat off them for a change. After BLM and Trump the woke will be glad of the break.

Harry with his 'my truth'... trapped playboy prince pahhahahahahaa Never stopped his pervy Uncle.

Interview timing was in bad taste. Given PP, age, health and also HMTQs age. Her reign is coming to an end.
The argument between sister in laws is quite a pathetic thing to complain about. Even taking Megs version...a pregnant woman and a bride to be snark at each other in the run up to a big wedding... one or both cry. One sends flowers... Oooo the papers say I'm a meanie. Its trivial.

Having the gall to complain about public funds and British security after stating he has 10mill and a Mansion...with Madam in a 4k to be worn once frock. I had to do the spotify netflix deal. My mean family made me. Nope doesnt wash witv anyone and he will know the press will be itching to jump on him for that.

Capitalising on Diana. Such bad taste setting Meg up as the 40yr old international relations graduate victim of not knowing protocol.

Never being even a tiny bit self critical in that interview...nothing actually humble at all. The rescuing chickens doesnt count.

The bad papers is all thats left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if Hazno has come to his senses yet and realizes what a twerp he made of himself during the Orca Windbag interview?

His wife made him look like a total fool. He was stupid enough not to realise that she would accuse his whole family of being racists by implication and make him look like an idiot who couldn't protect her from the nasty press, teach her the National Anthem and sort out a doctor for her. 🙄 I don't think that Orca was on his side at all (just Meghan's).

He then claimed that Tyler Perry lent them a house and paid for their security. How embarrassing! He thought that would show the world how Charles and the BRF have forsaken them, but it only showed them as nothing but freeloaders - give us a free mansion and throw in some free security and we’ll talk about it when we diss our family publicly.

For cuntface to do that is one thing, but for a UK prince, what a bleeping pathetic little prick.

Does anyone else think that they knew that they might be losing their titles priot to the moan fest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I agree. I do think she perhaps has suffered with mental health issues but not in the same way most people would ie, from a place of true sadness, low self esteem, helplessness. She would have been in narc rage, livid with everyone, feeling very hard done by ‘why isn’t everyone obsessed with me in exactly the way I want them to be!’ Type thing.

The whole thing about her ‘not wanting to be alive’... I find disingenuous because she is saying this in the context of the bullying and harassment from press/public/rf was just too much that she wanted to die. This is not based in truth, at all, IMO. She is delusional and thinks she’s Diana, M was never hounded or followed, harassed or stalked.

She honestly doesn’t get it- she’s still a charisma vacuum, attention seeking nobody, even after marrying a prince.
Yes, this is what I meant about not making light of her MH, her distress/rage is from her core frayed by new pressures & loss of control on a scale that she could not imagine. She has been told No, No & No again by both an UberMatriarch (aka HRHTQ GanGan) & bolstered by the MiG, agents of the constitutional monarchy. MM is a woman who is not that keen on other women unless they are useful to her & men are there to sexually exploit to further her plans - she has clambered up every ladder she choose so far. But here’s the thing - the RF & the royal courts have been surrounded by sycophants & power players for everrrrrr, it is a way of life. There are finely tuned customs, protocols & ‘trips’ to contain & keep such people just near enough to be useful & no more. MM does not have the political nous, subtlety or sense to be guided to become established in this environment in her own right, by contrast as both Catherine & Sophie have done very well. Unfortunately for MM, Hazza is too entitled, troubled & dim to get this across to her. Don’t forget that Diana came from one of the foremost British aristocratic families, she was in a position to with a longer lasting wider royal set of ancestors than the current clutch of parvenus who dropped the Germanic sounding titles to pass as the Windsors.

The ‘what Harry wants, Harry gets’ poor boy ploy went only so far for him after Diana died & had marked him out as a junior royal to be sidelined into some safe worthwhile projects, e.g. Invictus, Sentebele & mental health ( but not solo), not to be let near anything important or politically sensitive. After all, looked how UncleAndy had been a liability when he was sent off to support UK international trade - he who has been brought down by his arrogance, inadequacy, lack of sense & refusal to listen & be guided. Ya think Hazza might have drawn some lessons from this?

When Hazza spouted by reflex ‘What Meghan wants, Meghan gets’ he effectively cast them out of the RF as he clearly showed that MM had not brought forth any maturity in him, more that under her ‘love & support’ he had regressed into a stroppier teen. Too late to stop the wedding, the plans to ease him right out of the RF senior corp hastened as MM could be the unknowing dupe to get things moving. Were I a deeper sceptic &/ conspiratulist (!), I might speculate that MM’s co-operation was assured way up front, on say a 5 year contract, to marry Hazza, get him out of the UK, provide him with the family he needs & then settle for a well structured seperation, divorce & handsome settlements - not unheard of in royal courts & aristocratic families of yore.

Actually, the other thing that Sharon said, was if you don't have a good opinion of someone because of what they do or say, and in fact you don't like like, and they happen to be a POC. is that Racist? she asked the Sheryl woman and she replied "NO". !!! you can't bloody win
Two legs good, four legs bad.

Speaking of the polo. You’ve got to love this picture of little Louis sticking it to sour features

View attachment 489338
Yes, that’s the one 😎

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just had an email back from the ASA about shouty shola advertising her book on the sly on GMB. Told me to contact ofcom which I already did

Reactions: 29
Seeing the photos of her carrying Archie awkwardly, reminded me of this photo opportunity.....seems her capacity to carry child had not improved over time....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Aussie article:
ETA

I bleeping love Australia at the moment. Arise Australia Fair!!!!!

EdT - Sorry its Advance.... I havent googled the Aus national anthem whoops.

And fuckity duck... I like a Milo article... mostly ish. Oh well am agreeing with PM as well.... I blame the Vulgar Smegsy and Prince Hazmat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.