Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This account came from an anon source on Tumblr. Too juicy to be true and it's said to be inaccurate, the slap did NOT happen and Megz was very keen to have George and Charlotte as her attendants.

Beware the posts from 'my cousin's best friend' that are popping up with extremely detailed accounts from 3 years ago...
Good read though LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been adding some more lovely info to the wiki. I know I've said it before, but I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to source some of the information. Especially as I remember the pictures/tea but cannot find traces of it on t'interweb. One picture I have spent all morning looking for is the below, now some long timers will remember this as one of the better moonbump theory pieces of evidence. This particular picture was available on google images but it's taken a lot of selective keywords to find. It is available on OKmagazine.com, but won't let me access the site and says it's not available in my country(UK). Reverse google image search leads me to twitter, but it's a Chinese account? Something is definitely happening to the evidence....

1616072883696.png

1616073062102.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Good read though LOL.
The next version of this story is going to involve Megz shoving Nanny Maria's head down the loo and flushing the chain whilst screaming 'Take that you impertinent hussy'....

(Note: This DID NOT HAPPEN. Please do not post to Tumblr :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I've been adding some more lovely info to the wiki. I know I've said it before, but I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to source some of the information. Especially as I remember the pictures/tea but cannot find traces of it on t'interweb. One picture I have spent all morning looking for is the below, now some long timers will remember this as one of the better moonbump theory pieces of evidence. This particular picture was available on google images but it's taken a lot of selective keywords to find. It is available on OKmagazine.com, but won't let me access the site and says it's not available in my country(UK). Reverse google image search leads me to twitter, but it's a Chinese account? Something is definitely happening to the evidence....

View attachment 487997
You are doing an amazing job. I had a look at the wiki the other day - timelines were becoming confused by my blondeness - and there it was - thank you 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just ridiculous to include a dead woman. Really low and stupid.
It's the first time I think I've seen Princess Diana polled in the list, and her popularity explains exactly why Megz has tried so hard to be Diana 2.0.

But why not include the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, Queen Victoria... heck throw in Prince Albert for good measure! Thanks to Hamilton, the USA remembers who George III was, why not include him?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's the first time I think I've seen Princess Diana polled in the list, and her popularity explains exactly why Megz has tried so hard to be Diana 2.0.

But why not include the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, Queen Victoria... heck throw in Prince Albert for good measure! Thanks to Hamilton, the USA remembers who George III was, why not include him?
Ed Zachary! 🥖 lunch time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All these opinion polls affirm my belief that Twitter is just the weirdest place in the entire world, full of weird people behind computer screens that people with any difference of opinion are scared to write anything in case they get “cancelled”.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You are doing an amazing job. I had a look at the wiki the other day - timelines were becoming confused by my blondeness - and there it was - thank you 🤗
Thank you my lovely. It's a constant work in progress, taking longer than I would like due to the disappearance of information which was readily available previously. It's been fun studying the moon bump the last couple of days. I'm convinced she never carried Archiedoll! The pictures I put above plus there's a couple from the infamous baby shower in NY are clear proof she never carried that child.
I was hoping if anyone had any pictures or info saved from ages ago they could upload it here or on the wiki. We need the proof and we need to keep it safe ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you to @JAR21 for the new thread title. I had to scroll through 4 pages before I found the winner!
We all know what they've been up to........

Read the Wiki, pink button above for any questions/ information and timeline for events. As you were ;)
I will make your pic suggestion from the last thread and put it on later tonight 😘 xx.

I have two film posters so I will properly do both. 🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As an aside - do you think JCMH is getting any money from Travalyst? I was wondering whether 'holiday futures' may become some sort of hedge fund thing - block-by flights/accommodation/package deals to drive up price/demand then dump at huge profits having underwritten by insurance...

I will make your pic suggestion from the last thread and put it on later tonight 😘 xx.

I have two film posters so I will properly do both. 🤗😘 xx
Heya @Pom Bear - ready for your walk? Or prefer some brunch champers? 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As an aside - do you think JCMH is getting any money from Travalyst? I was wondering whether 'holiday futures' may become some sort of hedge fund thing - block-by flights/accommodation/package deals to drive up price/demand then dump at huge profits having underwritten by insurance...

Heya @Pom Bear - ready for your walk? Or prefer some brunch champers? 🥂
I think if he’s going to make any money out of the travel industry it’ll be a long time coming. Still can’t get my head round his idea! “Peasants stop flying to Benidorm on your holiday so people like me can increase our carbon footprint in our private jet”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From Facebook

"People: ‘That Caroline Flack documentary was so sad last night. I hope it never happens again.’
Also people: ‘duck her she’s destroying the royal family and playing the suicide card.’ "

FFS

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The next version of this story is going to involve Megz shoving Nanny Maria's head down the loo and flushing the chain whilst screaming 'Take that you impertinent hussy'....

(Note: This DID NOT HAPPEN. Please do not post to Tumblr :ROFLMAO: )
The whole story on tumblr reminds me of Michael McIntyre “and then the waiter slapped my wife on the face” 😆

Side note when I read them use the word “coddled” that’s when alarm bells started ringing and I thought they may be making it up as that was another rumour she said “it was not her job to coddle people”. Plus in Scabies book it says who was at the fitting so they also got that info from there to make it sound convincing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Travalyst seems to be on life support, along with the whole travel industry during the pandemic. No-one wants it, no one needs it. Bit like the Harkles, really.

From the Newsweek RF popularity survey, the data in the USA are interesting

The data also records 13 percent of Americans said they watched the whole interview, 11 percent watched only part and 24 percent watched clips or highlights, while 23 percent read or watched news stories about it.

Of those who had heard about the interview, 18 percent thought it was completely true, 21 percent thought it was mostly true and 15 percent thought it was more true than untrue.

Only six percent thought it was completely untrue, seven percent thought it was mostly untrue and 14 thought it was more untrue than true.

So only 18% thought the interview was completely true. That means a whopping 82% thought that at least some part of the interview was untrue, and less than 40% thought it was mostly or completely true. That is devastating for the Harkles.

Reactions: 38
From Facebook

"People: ‘That Caroline Flack documentary was so sad last night. I hope it never happens again.’
Also people: ‘duck her she’s destroying the royal family and playing the suicide card.’ "

FFS
More total disregard of context, critical thought and common sense from M fans. The two situations are not even slightly comparable, IMO. We’ve gone into why on previous threads but I just think it’s an insulting and irrelevant comparison

• Heart
Reactions: 26
More total disregard of context, critical thought and common sense from M fans. The two situations are not even slightly comparable, IMO. We’ve gone into why on previous threads but I just think it’s an insulting and irrelevant comparison
I'm glad you answered that, you are much more eloquent than I!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.