Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @JAR21 for the new thread title. I had to scroll through 4 pages before I found the winner!
We all know what they've been up to........

Read the Wiki, pink button above for any questions/ information and timeline for events. As you were ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thought I would post this because apparently this bit was cut from the actual interview? I couldn’t stomach watching the whole thing so wouldn’t know.

M is referring to the ‘waity Katy’ thing, and basically dismissing K’s years of being berated in the press as if it was nothing. Kate got stick for her weight, her ‘partying’, her family, her status as a ‘commoner’, you name it- and for years. I’ve even seen that they put the phrase ‘waity Katy- will she have to wait forever?’ on the side of a London bus!

M is such a hideous liar- what racism? Can she provide a single headline/article that isn’t doctored or taken out of context? :mad:
6CD2E9F1-20E5-4164-803D-6795764F7C69.jpeg
F9E7FD96-87DC-404E-8371-71E6B6BA1129.jpeg
82114CD5-97D5-4FD6-8A80-09A7ADEAAAEA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
On the last thread, a few posters shared a long description from a Tumblr anon that described the 'Crygate' flower girl events.
A few of us thought it sounded over-egged - too juicy and too detailed to be true. I've heard elsewhere that it's not true - no slapping took place and Meghan insisted that George and Charlotte were attendants (as a power play). The anon said she did not want them there.

I don't know if it's connected but there's a lot of misinformation and black ops going on right now. Sunshine (or someone close to them) are said to be paying twitter accounts to post abuse and straight smears about the bullying victims. Jason Knauf is getting most of it, Melissa Touabti is also being targeted. Feels like Megz is seriously worried about the bullying investigation if this stuff is going on. Check out the troll account @JasonKnauf_not for examples of what's happening. Not posting examples here - it's grubby stuff.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
It’s so ridiculous. It’s become that we aren’t allowed to question/take the piss out of a liar! The lack of critical thought is astounding.
My particular favourite was the working in the gift shop one 🤣🤣
The thing is I watched Gogglebox and most of them were supportive of Harry and Meghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the last thread, a few posters shared a long description from a Tumblr anon that described the 'Crygate' flower girl events.
A few of us thought it sounded over-egged - too juicy and too detailed to be true. I've heard elsewhere that it's not true - no slapping took place and Meghan insisted that George and Charlotte were attendants (as a power play). The anon said she did not want them there.

I don't know if it's connected but there's a lot of misinformation and black ops going on right now. Sunshine (or someone close to them) are said to be paying twitter accounts to post abuse and straight smears about the bullying victims. Jason Knauf is getting most of it, Melissa Touabti is also being targeted. Feels like Megz is seriously worried about the bullying investigation if this stuff is going on. Check out the troll account @JasonKnauf_not for examples of what's happening. Not posting examples here - it's grubby stuff.
If thats the case, it only proves to me that there is truth to those bullying claims and the twit is rubbing scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My particular favourite was the working in the gift shop one 🤣🤣
The thing is I watched Gogglebox and most of them were supportive of Harry and Meghan.
Exactly, they were! They all started off well by calling BS on her not googling H, but then the gasping in shock horror over not having security/the race comment started. I couldn’t even stomach watching the interview via gogglebox and everyone’s commentary was making it worse :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Can I be bad and repost this for educational reasons? Delete it if I'm being too naughty, but Sir/Lord/God David Attenborough told me it was ok to repost * and it'll save pages and pages of people asking:
"Why is Harry so stupid?" 🤔

*That was a blatant lie. Meghan made me do it. 😬

Finally a scientific explanation for Harry's world beating stupidity. Don't worry if you can't remember the various stages of the evolution of man, all you need to know is that the further back you go, the smaller the brain.
955C0BC4-A0CB-417F-8F70-93E71E21CA96.jpeg
A573D60C-8D43-4D71-B935-D7361A17EFDF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am getting bored of their pity party
So I’m going down a new rabbit hole
to find out if sooty( not being racist it was the PUPPETS name sorry if I have destroyed your childhood)
Any way as I was saying more interested if sooty was shagging Sue ,was sweep male or female
And are they joining up with Gordon the Gopher to write a book about the trauma of having a hand up their arse for decades

but sadly like the Hotel California I may log out but I cannot leave
So I will continue to participate is following
Another puppet and his puppet mistress
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Re. the slap at the dressfitting - I wonder if it was a slap of the hand (still bad, but she has form in doing that as she also slapped/swatted the wedding car driver's hand as he tried to help her).

Re. Melissa (former PA - had worked for Aida Field + Robbie Williams, as well as Madonna, previously) - it must have been really bad to have made her walk. I haven't heard of her being slapped, but have heard she was "definitely" paid off with 250k to keep her silence, and that she was the one who had tea "thrown" at her (which has varied in seriousness from a cup being pushed across a table and splashing her, to a full tray being smacked upwards and soaking her - presumably burning her[?]!).

There's some good tea here (excuse the pun):
"During their tour, just before they were about to go to the Invictus Games, Meghan was bawling at her hairdresser to get her hair right, while at the same time someone was ironing the bottom of the dress she was wearing," they told the publication.

Interesting comments from
:

"Seems to be. Look at the flower head band that she said Charlotte wasn’t getting. Check the pictures of the wedding and you’ll see it’s absolutely true. Charlotte is the only bridesmaid not wearing one. How cruel can you get. Really sad."

"Watch the wedding... one bridesmaid didn't have flower at ceremony so they could holds brides. Cut to photos same bmaid has a bouquet another bmaid doesn't have hers looks upset.... I always thought a spiteful bmaid maybe not.... "

... Plus, a few comments from people saying Tom warned the Royals to keep her away from children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
She is definitely panicking, more so about the bullying reports than anything else as it will seriously quash her carefully crafted image that she puts out - be kind, compassion blah blah

Reactions: 47
If the fitting tea is even slightly true she must have felt very safe in behaving like that. Reliant on the ‘firm’ to keep it under wraps. The mind boggles about what the rich and famous get up to thanks to NDAs

Reactions: 38
She is definitely panicking, more so about the bullying reports than anything else as it will seriously quash her carefully crafted image that she puts out - be kind, compassion blah blah
I agree. I said on a previous thread that they wanted to be part of the investigation and during the phone calls with Charles and William they were most probably told no. Hence since then all this unproductive stuff has come out and a lot of weird comments about receipts etc.
Meghan is using Omid and Gayle as mouthpieces so she can deny responsibility of what is being said. Let’s hope when she ditches the pair of them that they have their own receipts to offer up!

Reactions: 44
If the fitting tea is even slightly true she must have felt very safe in behaving like that. Reliant on the ‘firm’ to keep it under wraps. The mind boggles about what the rich and famous get up to thanks to NDAs
She had the nerve to say they didn’t protect her, support her or defend her. I’d argue there are clearly many instances of them doing this.

The blatant one being the surrogate situation...?!
I’d also argue that she is extremely difficult to defend. Bit of a coincidence how many long standing BP employees left after 2 mins of M being on the scene? I think I read there were at least 12 who could be giving individual statements against her...

Reactions: 37
Meghan makes “surprise” appearance. She couldn’t let him do anything alone could she!

ETA the drivel he spouts is nauseating! Always my wife this and my wife that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.