Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Meghan is quiet at the moment because she has a lot of reading to get through.......

meghan reading politics for dummies.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
They died because they had a drunk driver and didn’t wear their seatbelts. End of. It was an utterly pointless loss of life.

There’s other stuff that’s a bit more detailed like the paranoid delusions fed by the likes of Bashir that made her refuse PPOs, the idiotic haring about Europe of that last crazy summer, the fact that she herself kept calling the paps and would regularly tell drivers to go faster because it was fun. But ultimately it comes down to a personal decision not to wear a seatbelt.

M AlFayed is a sad old man who has never got over losing his pride and joy, or knowing that his son’s own security team played a large part in Diana’s death. For Harry to stir this up again for him means he has become no better than Morton or Bashir or any of the other heartless users that surrounded his mother.

If they really are basing a career on pushing rabbit hole conspiracy theories, they’ve already hit rock bottom and are now digging deeper. Utter pond scum.

There is no way back from this. Ever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Chita

VIP Member
Diana was thick.
Harry is thick.
Diana drummed into him that he was equal to William in her eyes.
He failed to realise that being equal to his sibling in the eyes of his mother does not mean he has equal status to that brother in the Royal hierarchy.

After his parent's divorce and the death of his mother, the Firm tried to make sure he didn't feel lonely or excluded by having him involved in duties with William ( and later, with William and Catherine.)

He could have remained in that position but he officially stepped down.

He changed his own standing within the ranks.
He could have had a special status not usually granted to "spares" but he spurned it.

He's too thick to see this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
He was happy enough to watch it in the past (h or so he said to Corden) for that very reason!😂
Bit different when it’s you, hey Hazza?
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Netflix put Megxit in the show, but portray the cunts as the whiny, demanding, self absorbed maggots they really are?

Cutting bits off or sewing things on doesn’t make you a different sex. I could sew a fin on my back, but it wouldn’t make me a dolphin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, and some of you will have had lovely vow renewals. But in my circle, vow renewals after about 5 minutes mean one or other party has done something unspeakable 😳.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I think Catherine will always be polite and well mannered but I doubt she wants them in her life.
I think that William has been betrayed by Harry beyond belief. I think he doesn't trust Harry as far as he could spit him.
I think both of them will go out of their way to make sure the harkles are not in their childrens lives.

Also I'm sorry about the mess up with the title. I'm trying to do too much at once. I think I might step back for a couple of days. If anyone wants me, I'll probably be in the gender discussion thread.
Although the brothers appeared close pre-ho, I think The Stoat always had a seething core of vicious jealousy through the middle of him. He hid it well, although there were little jabs at William now and again, like his digs about PW hair loss. Ironic, that. He hated the fact that William was born first and was therefore more important in Royal terms. I think it was eating away at him, hence why he was so quick to turn on his brother once he met the hag. His comments about becoming less important as the Cambridglings grew up show it was something that bothered him a great deal, that he would become increasingly less important whilst William would be the opposite. And he clearly has little affection for his nephews and niece - he doesn’t even bother to wish them a happy birthday. The jealousy just burns.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

D. A.

VIP Member
I haven't attempted one for a while!

Harry and Meghan #207 I want my security and I want it now. And you racist UK people can be my cash cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Brilliant title by Doodlebug005

We talked a lot about haz and smeg but couldn't find anything good to say about them.
Harry may be coming back. Is this the beginning of the end?
Most of us don't believe that Prince Charles met the kids.
We discussed American biscuits and British scones. Rock buns were also mentioned.

We welcome all new members. Take a look at the Wiki ❤
Also, lurkers, please take a moment to say hello. We're glad to have you.

We're also surrounding @wisebutwild with love and comfort.

Please add anything else you can think of to the recap. Once again I'm braindead.:rolleyes:

Old thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Nuttynana

VIP Member
❤ ❤ Lol, I'm not disappearing. I'll carry on reading the thread and I'll be back. I'm in the gender discussion thread but the moment it gets too much, I'll step out for awhile. We all seem to agree with each other in there so it's ok.
Plus everytime I post in here, I realise that @Nuttynana still hasn't posted. I'm hoping she's on holiday but I'm still a bit concerned. Sending her lots of love ❤❤❤
I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole fucking fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

Fucking cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Chita

VIP Member
😂😂😂 oh I agree with you totally, he is a scrote. I was trying, for a change, to be diplomatic with my comment. Maybe I think the RF are just more “ok old chap, you’ve said soz, let’s go play polo” I personally would find it difficult to even be in the same room as him if he was my brother.
The moment that Oprah interview went out I would have had my Solicitors writing the feckers out of my Will completely.
Then the drawbridge would be up and grudges held FOREVER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Catherine show Smegz how to be an actual pwife today! Classy vs brassy.
1657132277150.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Chita

VIP Member
Same here.

I wrote my Godchild out of my Will because they never said thank you for for gifts [expensive.] I gave them a few chances but decided they didn't appreciate them or me, so I stopped gifting and wrote them out of my Will.
Feck 'em.
Didn't really like them anyway.
Blood may be thicker than water but that doesn't mean we have to put up with ingrates and feckers just because we share some DNA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Did they ever get the York council motion passed for PA? I’d say if that was a success Sussex council would do the same.

If it was them in these photos don’t think they’ll be happy cos no one seems to give a crap they’re there, if they even know who they are. I think security took the photos and they didn’t need to be there, the couple are hardly holding back their ‘fans’.

Oh and did they take another personal jet to go to a parade? I have no dea how far away Wyoming is from Monteshito.
I call BS. It feels so forced and there are no seats in the photo and although it has been ages since I attended a 4th of July parade, you don't have "seats" like they did for the PJ parade. . Because it last about 20 to 30 min. So a body guard holding some seats? Don't make me laugh. This isn't a 2 hour Broadway musical. The story is a plant. The photos are convenient at best. Jackson Hole is a big Rich Person Playground. They are there on someone else's dime ... looking for someone else's wallet.

• Sick
Reactions: 54

Chita

VIP Member
I think Catherine will always be polite and well mannered but I doubt she wants them in her life.
I think that William has been betrayed by Harry beyond belief. I think he doesn't trust Harry as far as he could spit him.
I think both of them will go out of their way to make sure the harkles are not in their childrens lives.

Also I'm sorry about the mess up with the title. I'm trying to do too much at once. I think I might step back for a couple of days. If anyone wants me, I'll probably be in the gender discussion thread.

Don't worry. Title mess up is equivalent to spilling a drop of coffee on the counter top.
It's all wiped up now and forgotten.

So don't step back - also that gender discussion thread will wind you up, so might be safer here.
:m :m
Stick around. Never know somebody might bring us some scones with jam and cream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

kev1974

VIP Member
That defamation makes me think he will somehow win the Harry v Home Office ruling as well. They are untouchable. The Queen will keep them protected.
It doesn't matter. The public know all about them, and the people that call the shots in Hollyweird know all about them. In both cases their reputations are in the gutter. The entire world (other than a few thousand sussex squad cult lunatics, and honestly that's all it is) reacts with a collective rolleyes emoji to everything they do now. They are the go-to couple when anyone wants an example of serial bandwagon-jumpers or hypocrites. They are the source of laughs for comedians across the UK. All their ventures and schemes turn quickly to nothing. What happened to that ethical finance company that had the big announcement? Slowly but surely these companies always back away and pretend it never happened. Even the BetterFeckOff scammers have been quiet for a few weeks now.

Just look at the Platinum Jubilee. Prince Louis stole the show and the pictures of him that weekend are still regularly appearing. He even appeared on people's home made flags at Glastonbury. Compare with the pictures of some kid who we're told is supposed to be the long-awaited Lilibucks. Headlines for an afternoon, and then ... gone. Barely mentioned since, in spite of the year's wait for a pic.

No amount of Hasbeen legal action can fix the fact that the world visibly cares about Louis a thousand times more than their precious Lilibucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 53