Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title by Doodlebug005

We talked a lot about haz and smeg but couldn't find anything good to say about them.
Harry may be coming back. Is this the beginning of the end?
Most of us don't believe that Prince Charles met the kids.
We discussed American biscuits and British scones. Rock buns were also mentioned.

We welcome all new members. Take a look at the Wiki ❤
Also, lurkers, please take a moment to say hello. We're glad to have you.

We're also surrounding @wisebutwild with love and comfort.

Please add anything else you can think of to the recap. Once again I'm braindead.:rolleyes:

Old thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Brilliant title by @TimeForTea2021

We talked a lot about haz and smeg but couldn't find anything good to say about them.
Harry may be coming back. Is this the beginning of the end?
Most of us don't believe that Prince Charles met the kids.
We discussed American biscuits and British scones. Rock buns were also mentioned.

We welcome all new members. Take a look at the Wiki ❤
Also, lurkers, please take a moment to say hello. We're glad to have you.

We're also surrounding @wisebutwild with love and comfort.

Please add anything else you can think of to the recap. Once again I'm braindead.:rolleyes:

Old thread here
Thanks for new thread and recap @Cassandra333 but I woz robbed 😂 congrats anyway @TimeForTea2021 ☕
8A218DEC-50DF-4EFC-886B-7EB4225AF994.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Belated hugs from me @wisebutwild.

Your presence will have made so much difference to him, however unresponsive or sedated he may have been. He will have felt your love and the care of the hospital team and it will have brought so much comfort. May we all pass surrounded by such love, humanity and warmth.

Time to take care of you, now xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I honestly didn't see that title. I had to scroll through about 12 pages before I found the one I published. Major apologies from me ❤
Can the mods change it?
If the current one didn't get the most votes it shouldn't be the title.
But, this is a good reminder to people who want their title suggestions to get noticed they must be posted in the required format.
That is, highlighted in bold.
Otherwise they might get missed.

However , @Doodlebug005 did highlight in bold.
Whoops!
Cass, you better have a lie down and have a biscuit/scone/cookie/cake.
Screenshot_20220705-112750_Chrome_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Belated hugs from me @wisebutwild.

Your presence will have made so much difference to him, however unresponsive or sedated he may have been. He will have felt your love and the care of the hospital team and it will have brought so much comfort. May we all pass surrounded by such love, humanity and warmth.

Time to take care of you, now xxx
I have just seen the announcement doing a catch up. I am so sad to read it.I hope you find comfort from the fact that he was so well cared for, and that you did everything you could. Many virtual hugs 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm confused. this got 51

Screenshot_20220705-065448_Firefox.jpg

But the title chosen got 34.

Screenshot_20220705-065651_Firefox.jpg

As someone who on occasion has missed the title by 1, this seems like an oopsie. I just remembered voting for a suggestion that already had 40, and decided not to try with one of my own. And I didn't remember the one selected.
So, congratulations to all 3.

Can the next thread start with a poll for when they'll physically split? I'm sure you'll have HAZ back in time for the Holidays. I'm calling August.

Thanks for new thread and recap @Cassandra333 but I woz robbed 😂 congrats anyway @TimeForTea2021 ☕View attachment 1393571
Oops, I'm sorry I didn't see this. I wouldn't have posted again.

Just saw it got changed. ;) if only we could get the Horrids changed that easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Congrats on the winning title @Doodlebug005
Our brilliant mods have fixed the title to the one that got the most votes.
Sorry @TimeForTea2021

Is it true that Meghan only served 72 hours or attended only 72 events (which was it?) before she buggered off?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sue Smith

Haha Ladbrokes refuse to take bets on Smeg. Trevor Coult.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Congrats on the winning title @Doodlebug005
Our brilliant mods have fixed the title to the one that got the most votes.
Sorry @TimeForTea2021

Is it true that Meghan only served 72 hours or attended only 72 events (which was it?) before she buggered off?
YES! I specifically remember the number 72, because that’s a Kardashian. (Kim married Chris Humphries & 72 days later annulled him on Twitter.) Someone made a Kardashian Calculator which puts everything into periods of 72 days. I heard Megan served as a working royal for 1 Kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.