Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, if the new interview is with Al Fayed for the documentary, then that's it curtains for them, well certainly Harry as the ultimate betrayal.
Al Fayed ( didn't even know if he was still alive). may well be their backers, his ultimate revenge at being snubbed by the Uk government , I don't think that he was ever granted Uk citizenship he had such a murky and dirty past. Al Fayed tried all this before about 15 years ago , and I think there was a documentary about it.
You can imagine her sucking up to old Mr Fayed, another minority "victim " been done badly by the RF and the UK .
this is going to be another sort of car crash :oops: if theres truth in it of course.
I watched one years ago with him and Keith Allen.
Very Off Topic, but Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid have both resigned...

Something is afoot in government.
Now this HAS made me happy!!! Why though???

Reactions: 17
😂😂😂 oh I agree with you totally, he is a scrote. I was trying, for a change, to be diplomatic with my comment. Maybe I think the RF are just more “ok old chap, you’ve said soz, let’s go play polo” I personally would find it difficult to even be in the same room as him if he was my brother.
The moment that Oprah interview went out I would have had my Solicitors writing the feckers out of my Will completely.
Then the drawbridge would be up and grudges held FOREVER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole bleeping fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

bleeping cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤
Ahhh you’re back! Tell me, did you find Freda while you were gone? I saw your last post, and thought things were bleak. So much has happened, but it stays just the same/ welcome back.
FDD3434F-9F77-4150-B164-27B7FA8847EB.gif
D16299B1-0A05-48C1-A956-3FA2A6C9D4ED.gif

Harry and Meghan make me sick. (On topic)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Lady C plunging right in

İs Lady C joining İ'm A Celeb Special? Has talked to producers but will only do it for the right monetary reward.

PW's feelings of loss over Haz? When one siblng betrays another it is a living death. You can suffer the pain and humiliation and grief in private but if you endure it all in the full glare of public attention, the effect is exaggerated exponentially. Rabid jealousy can emerge years later in adulthood. Can take decades to process betrayal by a loved sibling. Catherine gives solid support.

Haz's plan to spend 6/12 in UK? What's behind it? İs it necessity or Smeg's idea? Lady C believes it's to do with tax and visa status. Haz is despised by the public in UK. As a private individual he can do whatever he wants but not as a working royal representing TQ. The press will love the drama and potential embarassment Haz could cause. Last time Smeg had a long distance marriage she ended up posting Trevitty Trev her rings back. Or it might enliven the marriage.

Potential of Smeg writing a booky-wook? PR on overtime again but Smeg knows that any book which defames bullying victims will enable them to sue if not true. Even though they have NDA's, one of the women might just be encouraged to sue Smeg.

Samantha's defamation case? Smeg failed to get case dismissed. İnteresting to see if case gets to court. Samantha is Johnny Depp to Smeg's Amber Turd. Will this be Smeg's reckoning? A trial would uncover many skeletons in Smeg's cupboard. She will not settle unless she absolutely has to.
As always, a brilliantly concise summing up of Lady C’s often painfully-convoluted musings, @mardymare! Appreciate how you include her more idiosyncratic words like booky-wook to give us the sarcastic flavour of her comments without the hard work!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The moment that Oprah interview went out I would have had my Solicitors writing the feckers out of my Will completely.
Then the drawbridge would be up and grudges held FOREVER.
I forgot what forum I was on 😂 me trying to be all polite instead of just saying what I really think 🙄 I must’ve thought I was on a DM Comment page or I had a senior moment! I wish the RF would dump him but it’s not looking likely. Those two must think they’re like Kevlar because no one has tried to bring them down 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I forgot what forum I was on 😂 me trying to be all polite instead of just saying what I really think 🙄 I must’ve thought I was on a DM Comment page or I had a senior moment! I wish the RF would dump him but it’s not looking likely. Those two must think they’re like Kevlar because no one has tried to bring them down 😤
To deal with them it needs someone who can be a bit nasty. Who can play dirty like Narcs do.
Who can match them at their own game.
Her Maj, Charles and Catherine don't have any nastiness in them.
Anne and William aren't nasty either, but they are different to the others, so they are our beacon of hope.

So, come ON William and Anne - de-Narc the Royal family.

I was very excited there for a moment 🤣 thought I’d scored with my first ever suggestion! Oh well, back to the drawing board!

@Doodlebug005 congratulations 👏

Have a mushy as a consolation prize.

:m

• Heart
Reactions: 32
III
I was very excited there for a moment 🤣 thought I’d scored with my first ever suggestion! Oh well, back to the drawing board!

@Doodlebug005 congratulations 👏
I’m so sorry @TimeForTea2021 , I only spotted it because I was going to offer to start the new thread for a change and when I saw it was my title with the votes I didn’t offer.. I didn’t look for a title change and If I ever again notice an error I will keep my gob shut 🤐…. carry on suggesting titles, am sure we will all be with you after your near miss… sorry again 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They died because they had a drunk driver and didn’t wear their seatbelts. End of. It was an utterly pointless loss of life.

There’s other stuff that’s a bit more detailed like the paranoid delusions fed by the likes of Bashir that made her refuse PPOs, the idiotic haring about Europe of that last crazy summer, the fact that she herself kept calling the paps and would regularly tell drivers to go faster because it was fun. But ultimately it comes down to a personal decision not to wear a seatbelt.

M AlFayed is a sad old man who has never got over losing his pride and joy, or knowing that his son’s own security team played a large part in Diana’s death. For Harry to stir this up again for him means he has become no better than Morton or Bashir or any of the other heartless users that surrounded his mother.

If they really are basing a career on pushing rabbit hole conspiracy theories, they’ve already hit rock bottom and are now digging deeper. Utter pond scum.

There is no way back from this. Ever.
We have always said they have a wealthy backer, maybe it is Al Fayed...?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
@Chita 's post previous thread

"So, a source (prob a journalist) said Charles met Lili and Archie.
A source (journalist) also said William made a derogatory comment about war in Europe.
William did not say the words that reporter claimed he said.
Other news outlets repeated the lie.
If Charles meeting the kids has only been reported by a source, then, I dont believe it."

From what I've read this wasn't a "source / journalist" Scobie style, but was a Senior Royal source at a Clarence House, "briefing" to invited members of the press. This is what all the press reports on this say, and there's no ambiguity. First reported by A.P.

I've been hoping to see a similar briefing from a Senior Royal Source at Clarence House saying that PC and Camilla did not have an emotional reunion with the Flatpacks.

Which is it? When a Royal household briefs the press as they did here, are they giving confirmed facts to the press? Are CH saying that the meeting took place? This isn't an insignificant matter, its very important.
Can you shed any light on this @Evangelina ?

Reactions: 25
I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole bleeping fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

bleeping cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤
Hello, from another Nuttynana.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m reminded of a scene in the movie…”The Godfather II”…Michael and Fredo…William and Harry.

In the explosive confrontation between the Corleone brothers, Fredo whines about being overlooked, distrspected…that he ‘was smart’ too. He betrayed his brother because others convinced him…”’There was something in it FOR ME!”

Michael’s reply… (with a little editing) …might just sum up what William would like to tell his brother too:

“Harry, you're nothing to me now.

You're not a brother, you're not a friend.

I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the palaces, I don't want you near my house. When you see our grandmother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there.

You understand?”

Fits pretty well, I think…😎

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Has everyone seen this? Apparently haz is threatening NetFlix that they cannot put megxit into The Crown. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Has everyone seen this? Apparently haz is threatening NetFlix that they cannot put megxit into The Crown. :LOL:

H still thinks he’s ‘important’ 😂 what it really means is NF are about to ditch their asses and he wants to save face.
Please NF RELEASE A STATEMENT - H & M HAVE PROVEN A POOR INVESTMENT AND FOR OUR SHAREHOLDERS WEVE DECIDED TO SACK THEM. (We will also commence immediate legal action to reclaim all monies paid in advance)

We have always said they have a wealthy backer, maybe it is Al Fayed...?
I don’t think he ever got the British passport he was after (correct me if I’m wrong) and I’d say he was a very bitter little man because of it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

This us all a ploy to get out of the Netflix contract or rather 'jump before they're pushed'.

They employed the same tactics with Spotify over Joe Rogan.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.