Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote my Godchild out of my Will because they never said thank you for for gifts [expensive.] I gave them a few chances but decided they didn't appreciate them or me, so I stopped gifting and wrote them out of my Will.
Feck 'em.
Didn't really like them anyway.
Blood may be thicker than water but that doesn't mean we have to put up with ingrates and feckers just because we share some DNA.
Same @Chita re gifts.
I don't expect gilt edged thank you cards with eighteen page letters, front and back 😁 but a simple acknowledgment by text would do just fine. I don't have children and it's a one way street when it comes to gifts. I won't pretend that it has not crossed my mind over the years that the various nieces and nephews could have been encouraged occasionally to reciprocate in some small way. But that's a story for another day.

Annnnnnnyway, if I was related to Harry, and he returned to the fold, I would be civil towards him and that is all.
I'm not sure how he would be received by the public if there was an attempt to rehabilitate him - minus Meghan, obviously.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
This one's for @Nuttynana.. you've always said she's got them Nutty and you were right xxx don't be down, well get there in the end.

"Meghan Markle's 'debilitating' hidden Embarrassing complaint she was hospitalised with!
The Duchess sought high -pressure jets to help!

JULY 05, 2022 - 15:18 BSTMELANIE MACLEOD
Meghan Markle is a beacon of Californian wellness, but the Duchess of Sussex hasn't always been on top of her health game, having previously spoken about Crab Infestations so bad she had to go to the hospital.
On one tragic occasion the Crabs themselves transported Minge to A&E.

SEE: Minge / crabs

"I used to have debilitating fungicide-resistant Crabs (hospitalised for them)," she told the "Wall Street Journal" and "The Financial Times".... Luckily forPrince Harry he is plagued with them too... how cute is that!! Awww!!! She found a cure that works for her and Haitch! Pressure STEAMING, a la Goop. The A-list actress and HRH Prince reportedly undergo daily high blasts of near-boiling steam together for their crippling Royal Crabs, as recommended by dear friend and fellow Hollywood A-List Actress Gwynnie."
Note: This treatment can lead to difficulty and pain with walking, sitting and luurve activities.

Hi-Pressure "Netha-Steam" Portable and Discreet Jet-flow $6,996. Available from Buggr.Up Now!!!
bleeping Jaws in her case!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Annnnnnnyway, if I was related to Harry, and he returned to the fold, I would be civil towards him and that is all.
I'm not sure how he would be received by the public if there was an attempt to rehabilitate him - minus Meghan, obviously.
I'm not cut out to be royal, I would struggle to be civil and I have been told numerous times that my face gives away my emotions every single time. I am often shown this gif by my 'friends' as apparently is it a sound representation of my facial expressions ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm not cut out to be royal, I would struggle to be civil and I have been told numerous times that my face gives away my emotions every single time. I am often shown this gif by my 'friends' as apparently is it a sound representation of my facial expressions ;)

Is that you Dan? How about a date? Jonathan Thompson's let me down and the cheeky monkey's still got my dentures embedded in his sporran. All these women lusting after him has gone to his head and he kicked me to the kerb - we were supposed to meet outside Age Concern charity shop in Romford last week and he never showed. Too busy poncing around in his bearskin.
Anyway move on .... you look a bit Like the Donald, so msg me pls.
Ps I don't have a pe..nis so you're safe with me. There's talk of women with them these days, but not me.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has everyone seen this? Apparently haz is threatening NetFlix that they cannot put megxit into The Crown. :LOL:

I thought they were stopping The Crown before they got up to date, so this wouldn't be an issue anyway?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
III

I’m so sorry @TimeForTea2021 , I only spotted it because I was going to offer to start the new thread for a change and when I saw it was my title with the votes I didn’t offer.. I didn’t look for a title change and If I ever again notice an error I will keep my gob shut 🤐…. carry on suggesting titles, am sure we will all be with you after your near miss… sorry again 💐
If you’d been quiet, I would have outted the oops. i hadn’t seen your post, but I saw the title, and remember I had voted for one of yours Doodle, it had about 40 votes, and I decided consciously to not try and think of one. So when I saw the title, I spoke up.

I’m sorry too @TimeForTea2021 Your title was great. Just not what I’d remembered. Really nice to meet you. ❤

• Heart
Women don’t have penises. There I’ve said it. Now can we all get on with it? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Lol.

@Cassandra333 please feel better. I applaud your thread starting skills. What is a little oopsie, when you give so much to us, and do so much for our section of the Forum? It’s nuthin. Basically a typo in the grand scheme of things. I’m afraid to set foot in the gender thread. I’m too opinionated about Dicks & penises. If you’ve a twig and Berrys - you’re a male. NOT a woman, unless you’ve gone and had them lobbed off surgically I guess.
while Harry is a dick, and Meghan does keep his balls in a purse, those 2 at least, still have to use the original loos assigned at birth.
But even then, you're still not a woman. You're a trans woman. Feelings don't determine what someone is. Biology does.

No6 is completely ball-free, but genetically he's supposedly still a bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This one's for @Nuttynana.. you've always said she's got them Nutty and you were right xxx don't be down, well get there in the end.

"Meghan Markle's 'debilitating' hidden Embarrassing complaint she was hospitalised with!
The Duchess sought high -pressure jets to help!

JULY 05, 2022 - 15:18 BSTMELANIE MACLEOD
Meghan Markle is a beacon of Californian wellness, but the Duchess of Sussex hasn't always been on top of her health game, having previously spoken about Crab Infestations so bad she had to go to the hospital.
On one tragic occasion the Crabs themselves transported Minge to A&E.
This episode will feature in the hotly-anticipated Netflix Series "Send In The Clowns".

SEE: Minge / crabs

"I used to have debilitating fungicide-resistant Crabs (hospitalised for them)," she told the "Wall Street Journal" and "The Financial Times".... Luckily forPrince Harry he is plagued with them too... how cute is that!! Awww!!! She found a cure that works for her and Haitch! Pressure STEAMING, a la Goop. The A-list actress and HRH Prince reportedly undergo daily high blasts of near-boiling steam together for their crippling Royal Crabs, as recommended by dear friend and fellow Hollywood A-List Actress Gwynnie."
Note: This treatment can lead to difficulty and pain with walking, sitting and luurve activities.

Hi-Pressure "Netha-Steam" Portable and Discreet Jet-flow $6,996. Available from Buggr.Up Now!!!
Gullible me thought it was true to start with 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He was happy enough to watch it in the past (h or so he said to Corden) for that very reason!😂
Bit different when it’s you, hey Hazza?
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Netflix put Megxit in the show, but portray the cunts as the whiny, demanding, self absorbed maggots they really are?

Cutting bits off or sewing things on doesn’t make you a different sex. I could sew a fin on my back, but it wouldn’t make me a dolphin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
If The Crown incorporates Megxit into the show then Harry and Meghan should pull their content from Netflix platform. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If you’d been quiet, I would have outted the oops. i hadn’t seen your post, but I saw the title, and remember I had voted for one of yours Doodle, it had about 40 votes, and I decided consciously to not try and think of one. So when I saw the title, I spoke up.

I’m sorry too @TimeForTea2021 Your title was great. Just not what I’d remembered. Really nice to meet you. ❤
@TimeForTea2021 why not post your title again as a suggestion?
Seems fair.

Bit different when it’s you, hey Hazza?
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Netflix put Megxit in the show, but portray the cunts as the whiny, demanding, self absorbed maggots they really are?

Cutting bits off or sewing things on doesn’t make you a different sex. I could sew a fin on my back, but it wouldn’t make me a dolphin.
This is my new favourite thread!😂🐬

• Haha
  • Heart
Is that you Dan? How about a date? Jonathan Thompson's let me down and the cheeky monkey's still got my dentures embedded in his sporran. All these women lusting after him has gone to his head and he kicked me to the kerb - we were supposed to meet outside Age Concern charity shop in Romford last week and he never showed. Too busy poncing around in his bearskin.
Anyway move on .... you look a bit Like the Donald, so msg me pls.
Ps I don't have a pe..nis so you're safe with me. There's talk of women with them these days, but not me.
I too am not endowed... I look more like Jo Brand, truth be told, although I like her so that suits me just fine :)

• Haha
  • Heart
But even then, you're still not a woman. You're a trans woman. Feelings don't determine what someone is. Biology does.

No6 is completely ball-free, but genetically he's supposedly still a bloke.
BIB
What an indictment of our Prince Harry, and how true.
I've just confirmed to Dan that I don't have a pe..nis, as I sensed he was wavering about meeting up. ..... (No longer, I hope.)
Even if I had one attached to my stomach that wouldn't make me a man.
If I was a man and had mine cut off and fashioned into a she-male thing, that wouldn't make me a woman.
Either scenario would just make me very confused.
I had a look a while ago at the Gender thread, and some people like Hamster were talking sense but the majority seem to be angry lost souls. If this is what changing sexes does I can't see the point. But that's just me, and I'd rather steer clear, because its been hijacked by intolerant people and made into a weapon like racism - you wade into that pond at your peril, so I'll stay on this Thread where I know I am safe and among friends. I just know it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok, trying again ☺ - In light of the resignations in the UK cabinet

Harry and Meghan #207 - Is politics calling for Ginge and the pwife? They could’ve had #11 if they’d stuck with UK life

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Me too got no bleeping time or patience with it all ridiculous, why can't people just accept their idiosyncrasies and get on with their life instead of bleating about it.

They can go duck themselves!!
Is that a new gender? I have a hard time keeping up with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.