Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people on Tumblr think it's actually Mandana in the pic. She's got the right hair and body proportions IMO. Longer, narrower upper torso than Smeg, for starters.

And if the Harkles were up there "on business" she may well have been there.

Smeg was probably busy trying to find a tractor-trailer to climb on, so NF could film her "leading the 4th of July parade".

This is killing me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Later footage would reveal herself and Harry trying to wrest the trailer away from some passing person, for their own use.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
^^ I doubt Haz is that sensible. Even if he comes back, he'll probably still be hellbent on antagonising the UK/RF/Government. Never his fault. Always someone else's.

He'll always have someone in his sights who is higher up in the LOS who "did him wrong". His Dad, his brother, little George. The resentment at not being first-born, and being displaced by the first-born's children, will continue to fester, as it does with Andrew.

Until someone in the RF is bold enough to take drastic measures to slim down the family, as promised. PW will, but it's too long a wait. Needs to be PC, as soon as he ascends.

It needs a cool head, and the needs of the UK/Realms and their respective governments to be put first. Not blood ties, however hard it may be personally.

Country first.

Trying to "clean up" the internet?

I think there's another Hazza hearing today as well. ANL case this time.
This cleaning of the internet has been going on for ages 🙄 this is why they have Bouzy and Sexton on their payroll.

However hard they try someone will have the embarrassing stuff stored away 😄
And @JAR21 has done a fantastic job on our wiki of information 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
They have been suspiciously quiet lately. Wonder what will be next?

She has thrown her minge into the ring for the job of Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Free blow jobs all round and the Stoat wants to be PM meaning prick mandate!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The slimming down of the monarchy would be accepted if the Queen did it.
She has the respect of more people than Charles.

Do it your Maj. Do it NOW.

The cleaning up of the Internet has been going on ever since Meghan got her claw into Harry - but not everyone knows that.
Articles like that will bring it to the attention of more people, and that can only be a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That defamation makes me think he will somehow win the Harry v Home Office ruling as well. They are untouchable. The Queen will keep them protected.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
If it was really them on the 4th July and the photos were taken this year, where were the Netflix crew? :unsure:

Unless the sixes have finally been dropped.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
That defamation makes me think he will somehow win the Harry v Home Office ruling as well. They are untouchable. The Queen will keep them protected.
Just why do these two become Teflon in the courts it is so bleeping unjust.

If he wins his case against the Home office I hope it causes a bleeding riot and HM has got to stop protecting them.

Fuming😡

Jammy cunts they are!!🤑🤑🤑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's Warby all over again. We never thought she would get off yet she did. Now this. Any of our legal Tattlers know what next stage is

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I haven't attempted one for a while!

Harry and Meghan #207 I want my security and I want it now. And you racist UK people can be my cash cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I feel as if I can barely keep up with all the legal actions they seem to have going on.
I wonder do they keep a spreadsheet. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And that will bring down the RF. Unless William blows the whistle and tells haz to stay out of the UK.
He was I getting all thoughtful withy title suggestion & then I read this 😳
I am truly shocked & I hope to god I never find myself in court as there clearly are an unjust place 😞

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Duchess of Narsussex makes a good point. H has good security so why is he pushing for Intelligence protection? Does he want to use this to spy on his family? Remember smeg said they were only a plane crash away from the throne

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.