Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098
Completely different ears!

Reactions: 18
I have to say looking at the photos, none of them look happy or even with each other. I'd have thought taking a small boy to a parade would be exciting for him. It just doesn't look like it.
I thought exactly the same thing. Harry looks miserable.
Like I said in a previous post, had the nanny been about I’m sure Archie would have been more animated.
I mean who would look happy being around the smug self-centred ice queen megs? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 21
I think the Wyoming Fark is the Christmas card Fark.
I think so too, they look exactly same. The Christmas card photo was taken in the summer of 2021 and the child on Stoat's knee looks a bit taller than the one at Wyoming, so he hasn't grown at all in a year. In fact he has shrunk. But these photos could have been taken at any time. I wonder who he is? There's nothing wrong with his right hand.

ETA I don't think this is the Stoat or Minge

images.jpeg
View attachment 1402647
download (6).jpeg
[
download (8).jpeg
ATTACH=full]1402673[/ATTACH]

Sir Edward Young is going to get fired, isn't he?
Like Christopher Geidt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Another biscuit situation! An ice cream sandwich has to have a different meaning in the US to what it means in the UK!

An ice cream sandwich to me, is actual ice cream...( ie vanilla ice cream that melts from the minute it comes out of the freezer) sandwiched between 2 wafers. If you put it in your bag....you would end up with a soggy sticky mess!

Nice to see she allows Archie to eat sugar sweets.....just taken from the street. Loads of young mums I know are so strict about allowing their kids sugar treats!

Reactions: 20
I think so too, they look exactly same. The Christmas card photo was taken in the summer of 2021 and the child on Stoat's knee looks a bit taller than the one at Wyoming, so he hasn't grown at all in a year. In fact he has shrunk. But these photos could have been taken at any time. I wonder who he is? There's nothing wrong with his right hand.
View attachment 1402636View attachment 1402647
View attachment 1402648

Like Christopher Geidt.
The one thing it's proving, is that they don't need IPP status 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not necessarily .
Remember , Harry didn't have his own Household until the separation from RF, CH whatever, post Fantastic Four.
Before that security was handled by BP/CH.
Most people had no faintest idea, I tried to argue it here with the fact that Simon Case(bullying related) actually replaced the previous representative in HO.(name mentioned previously in DM by Harry article about security )Sedwick?
Was pointless.
Regardless what the spin is, imagine the following :
William decides to papwalk in the park with Louis, and a courtier decides that it's a dumb idea, and doesn't inform anyone .

The point is, deciding what is dumb is not up to courtiers , and it's not only the Royal Household's that make the decision , HO(not informed) and police(not informed ) which are also part of the decision .(security-Ravec)

It's frustrating , but he did actually get in touch with someone he thought is knowing who to forward it to - Sir Edward Young.(The man who is 1/3 of the decision makers.)
Technically -
If Harry informed Young-with/without knowing that he is 1/3of Ravec doesn't matter , and asked him to forward something to Ravec(and Young didn't do it)then Young witheld information from the 2 other decision makers involved-the Police and HO.

HO shoot themselves in the foot with ''we not for hire'' and other nonsense , when simply calling it what it is -a state security /secret issue , would have been far clearer and efficient .
And caused sufficient outrage to get it thrown out.
But maybe Harry said he would pay for his own security and Sir Edward said “ that is not possible, Sir”
He wasn’t denying him the opportunity to pay, he was saying it was not technically possible.
Soon his mind he had given him an answer so there was no need to report it to RAVEC

I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098
The only what we can be sure it is Smegs is if she takes her shoes off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I believe that it's them... but I also believe that someone was paid to take those photos.

But I also believe only a true psychopath puts an ice cream sandwich in a handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Possible , aides are disposable (even when Royals create/order the problem/the things which happened , see Ashe Windham)
If he is lucky, he will move to another Household in a less prominent position .
Or to the Government. Like Simon Case, Samantha Cohen, Lord Geidt, etc.

Some of those ex-RF staff are probably a treasure trove of useful information......

Reactions: 16
Another biscuit situation! An ice cream sandwich has to have a different meaning in the US to what it means in the UK!

An ice cream sandwich to me, is actual ice cream...( ie vanilla ice cream that melts from the minute it comes out of the freezer) sandwiched between 2 wafers. If you put it in your bag....you would end up with a soggy sticky mess!

Nice to see she allows Archie to eat sugar sweets.....just taken from the street. Loads of young mums I know are so strict about allowing their kids sugar treats!
Ice cream sandwich has the same meaning here as in the UK. Hope it melted - what a jackass! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I was thinking the same thing! You can't put an ice cream in your bag or it will melt!

• Haha
Who on earth puts an ice cream sandwich in your bag for later?
Is so frosty she can keep an ice cream sandwich from melting in her bag? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was she hoping to better TQ with Paddington bear with her ice cream sandwich 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait what she slipped an ice cream sandwich into her bag for later? That wouldn’t have worked out well.
The Ho is an ice maiden so it would only take a stare from her to keep that ice cream from melting 🥶

• Haha
OK Harry, you wanna dig up your dead mother after 25 years?
As I recall(correct me if I'm wrong) her alleged lovers include:
James Gilby
Oliver hoare
Bryan Adams
Heart surgeon from Pakistan? Hasn't Khan?
Barry. A. Mannakee(rpo)
James Hewitt
Will Carling
Dodi Al Fayad
And they are only the ones we have heard about. To put it bluntly, she was a bit of an old slapper wasn't she?
Lady C has a much longer list than that, including that she had an abortion during an affair with Phillip Dunne (though tbf she was divorced when she met Dodi so you can’t count him). And though half of what Lady C does/says now in her vids is padded out waffle, she never makes actual claims without proof because she won’t let herself be sued. Her Diana book was genuinely eye opening for me. She came across as giving a fair picture - she praised Di as much as she criticised and a considerable chunk of her info came from Di herself apparently. But oh my god, did Diana do some batshit crazy stuff over the years! And ‘there were three of us in this marriage’ has got to be the most misleading statement ever! More like there were twenty odd of us and only two were Charles’ affairs!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
From A.P.
"Meghan Markle bans Prince Harry from going to polo matches alone over cheating claims. Sues rival P.Wife and S.B.Polo Club under "Mad Locust Standii".

Rumours that Prince Harry cheated on Meghan Markle with another P.Wife have left her furious and laying into him with a polo mallet. The DoS launched a claim for defamation against SB Polo Club, who allowed The Stoat to stray on their premises without notifying him through RAVEC's Sir Edward Young that he already had a P.Wife. Stoat maintains that Young failed to follow protocol and remind him about his Hag in writing, that Young used a Palace loophole that Stoat should have known that he had a Hag without being so advised on C.H letterhead. Therefore, it wasn't fair, Stoat became hurt and distressed and sought comfort elsewhere which was again the fault of RAVEC.

Photos circulated online in June of the Duke of Sussex snogging the busty blonde at a polo match. "They were seen shaggin' "in the tack room says a source ... "they were slobbering all over each other" and that "everyone was sniggering about it." because she's just the type he likes, blonde and athletic instead of squat and bewigged.

The former "Suits" star was upset when she saw her husband clamped to her rival P.Wife who was her Bestest Friend For Eva last week.
"It stirred up old trust issues, but mostly, Meghan's fearful of how a cheating scandal would look even though The Stoat has been castrated. It's the optics, she told Justices Swift and Nicklin.

The source added that Meghan Markle also saw "random messages" on Prince Harry's phone "along the lines of "C U L8R Big Ginger Boy!!!"" and "Luv Wot U.Do 2 Me Stud"..
They reportedly had a "massive fight" about them, the Court heard".
The trial continues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.