Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think when the gruesome twosome are on the grifting road trips, trying to drum up PR and find some Uber rich sucker to bankroll them, that the bored rich ladies play "accessory bingo" for them, tailored to the event?

Like, it's a military event so
Duke of Twuntness will have buffed up the medals and the thing he hangs round his neck (Queen's knight garter thingy?),
Duchess Twuntness will be wearing something red and ill-fitting, Cartier love bangle, Diana watch, blood diamond earrings... Bingo!

Polo event -shorts, BHS straw hat (exact colour to be determined), boyfriend shirt, denim shorts, Cartier love bangle, Diana's watch, engagement ring and eternity ring this time, ... Bingo!

Charity drive in for homeless/babies/single parent one legged military veterans persons of color ? (pink with green spots and azure zig zags) identifying as ? (choose whichever is most bizarre and unknown gender today) and which is most popular bandwagon at that moment in time -
Duke of Twunt will be wearing backward baseball hat (how appropriate it's "backward"), "holey" jeans, showing his scruffy boxers over the top of the waistline, complete with skid marks, and food stains down the front of the ubiquitous grey polo shirt along with the inevitable plastic/silicon wrist bands of unidentifiable "causes".
Duchess of Twuntness will rock up her boyfriend shirt, baggy shorts, multi-thousand dollars diamond necklace, blood diamond earrings, Cartier love bangle, Diana watch, altered engagement ring aling with wedding and eternity rings.
Oh, and extra security to safeguard the jewelry... Bingo!

Twunts

Maybe the Harkles are the entertainment for the billionaires. They all have a ‘book’ going to see who wins in the bet for how far the pair will go to ingratiate themselves into the circle? Of course there’ll also be a book going on how many times she gets caught saying “do you know who I am?” To security telling them “your names are not on the list, you’re not getting in!”
Well, I hadn't read this far, but this makes more sense than my earlier post - or are they doing both?

Basically, the Twunts are the jesters, the "village" idiots, the "Fools" - just entertainment for the rich and bored.

It would be quite sad if they weren't such greedy, nasty, selfish Twunts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I read a comment on Twitter that Rupert Murdoch has just bought a property in Wyoming so perhaps the pwife is setting her sights on him as her next victim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
No, he wouldn't get Royal protection because he isn't a working royal. Anne and Edward are the Queen's children and they only get it when they're working on behalf of the RF.

I don't think the RF are on the back foot. I think they know exactly what they're doing and they're biding their time.
I agree with you. I think a lot of how you view things is what you believe happened with Megixt.

For me, I believe the RF pushed them out. Told them to duck off. The whole pr crap about them wanting to leave and live a life in Cali away from the RF was just that crap. It was for them to save face so the real reason of why they left would not be exposed. The 12 month grace period was given for Harry’s sake, hoping he would wake up and return under the rules of the RF. It was probably a father giving his son help to set himself up.

And here we are. All of this crap is because Megabitch and Hazza didnt get what they wanted, half in half out. That’s the glue to all of this mess and what idiot duo are still fighting for, half in half out. They can never get that because it will be so unfair to the other royals. I feel sorry for the RF, they can only continue to not give in to them and in the meantime how do they fight it? I don’t think they can get into a public slinging match. That would be a huge mistake.

I also believe there are children but via surrogacy so it is possible for me to believe that HM did meet them, even if via zoom.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly, I'm still struggling to believe it's her. Yes, her legs were a lot thinner in the shorts at the polo - but from behind that girl is TINY. And Meghan in the Emilia Wickstead dress at that picnic still had a very square figure.
The clothes fit too well to be her. She is always in sloppy oversized stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes...yes he is! a dense head.

If that quote up thread is true then they're staying in a Russian's house. If you lie down with the Devil...👿
There may be some decent Russians, however there is the risk that H & Ho divulge truths/lies to the wrong people (as they did in Orca interview). H isn't smart enough to vet anyone he speaks to, he thought he was talking to Greta Thunberg and believed Chunga Chunga was a real place! Arseling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Diana was thick.
Harry is thick.
Diana drummed into him that he was equal to William in her eyes.
He failed to realise that being equal to his sibling in the eyes of his mother does not mean he has equal status to that brother in the Royal hierarchy.

After his parent's divorce and the death of his mother, the Firm tried to make sure he didn't feel lonely or excluded by having him involved in duties with William ( and later, with William and Catherine.)

He could have remained in that position but he officially stepped down.

He changed his own standing within the ranks.
He could have had a special status not usually granted to "spares" but he spurned it.

He's too thick to see this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Diana was thick.
Harry is thick.
Diana drummed into him that he was equal to William in her eyes.
He failed to realise that being equal to his sibling in the eyes of his mother does not mean he has equal status to that brother in the Royal hierarchy.

After his parent's divorce and the death of his mother, the Firm tried to make sure he didn't feel lonely or excluded by having him involved in duties with William ( and later, with William and Catherine.)

He could have remained in that position but he officially stepped down.

He changed his own standing within the ranks.
He could have had a special status not usually granted to "spares" but he spurned it.

He's too thick to see this.
Yeah I agree, he would have had it better than William really as he wouldn't have been under as much scrutiny and wouldn't have had the same responsibilities but could have enjoyed a lot of the perks. Even if he had slid off to America if he hadn't betrayed his family for ££s he could have had the best of both worlds probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly, I'm still struggling to believe it's her. Yes, her legs were a lot thinner in the shorts at the polo - but from behind that girl is TINY. And Meghan in the Emilia Wickstead dress at that picnic still had a very square figure.
Some people on Tumblr think it's actually Mandana in the pic. She's got the right hair and body proportions IMO. Longer, narrower upper torso than Smeg, for starters.

And if the Harkles were up there "on business" she may well have been there.

Smeg was probably busy trying to find a tractor-trailer to climb on, so NF could film her "leading the 4th of July parade".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it's them in the photos - Jackson Hole is a playground for the rich in summer and winter - and the lens looks distorted which would give Meghan odd proportions. Her friend is there.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They have been suspiciously quiet lately. Wonder what will be next?
It depends if rumours are true about problems in their marriage. Smegz will definitely want to do another interview with Orca as payback for treatment at the Jubilee. I was surprised that she came back ti the UK at all but getting booed and cold shouldered means that she won't make that mistake again.

Hazno may have to return to the UK for tax/visa reasons so anyone sensible would want to patch things up rather than antagonise the Royal family again. Hazno is still a jerk though and unlikely to apologise to his family. He might now realise that he needs them but he may still be sucked in by the cult of Minge.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
^^ I doubt Haz is that sensible. Even if he comes back, he'll probably still be hellbent on antagonising the UK/RF/Government. Never his fault. Always someone else's.

He'll always have someone in his sights who is higher up in the LOS who "did him wrong". His Dad, his brother, little George. The resentment at not being first-born, and being displaced by the first-born's children, will continue to fester, as it does with Andrew.

Until someone in the RF is bold enough to take drastic measures to slim down the family, as promised. PW will, but it's too long a wait. Needs to be PC, as soon as he ascends.

It needs a cool head, and the needs of the UK/Realms and their respective governments to be put first. Not blood ties, however hard it may be personally.

Country first.

Trying to "clean up" the internet?

I think there's another Hazza hearing today as well. ANL case this time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Haven’t they just? I wonder what PR nonsense the two talentless bores are plotting now?
They’re beginning to sail perilously close to becoming parodies of themselves with the nonsense that is being put out there.
Were we really meant to believe that someone deliberately took a photo of their backs?
Surely if someone recognised them and was in that close of a proximity they would have manoeuvred themselves into a position to get a full on frontal photo?
What was to stop them? In a public street with hordes of people milling around?
If it was me I would have crossed the road to get it if I were that interested in getting a pic.
Isn’t it a bit suspicious that they are no other photos of them that day?
If this is the best they can come up with then they’re desperate.
Just more smoke and mirrors playing happy families to get people talking.
What a way to live your life.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
If that photo of the 4th July parade really does show Farch - what do you all think, do you think the fingers on his right hand look normal? It's hard to tell because of the low resolution.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.