Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The British Courts have got enough on the plate at the moment without this pair of festering farts belly-aching all the bleeping time. LEAVE US ALONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That defamation makes me think he will somehow win the Harry v Home Office ruling as well. They are untouchable. The Queen will keep them protected.
It doesn't matter. The public know all about them, and the people that call the shots in Hollyweird know all about them. In both cases their reputations are in the gutter. The entire world (other than a few thousand sussex squad cult lunatics, and honestly that's all it is) reacts with a collective rolleyes emoji to everything they do now. They are the go-to couple when anyone wants an example of serial bandwagon-jumpers or hypocrites. They are the source of laughs for comedians across the UK. All their ventures and schemes turn quickly to nothing. What happened to that ethical finance company that had the big announcement? Slowly but surely these companies always back away and pretend it never happened. Even the BetterFeckOff scammers have been quiet for a few weeks now.

Just look at the Platinum Jubilee. Prince Louis stole the show and the pictures of him that weekend are still regularly appearing. He even appeared on people's home made flags at Glastonbury. Compare with the pictures of some kid who we're told is supposed to be the long-awaited Lilibucks. Headlines for an afternoon, and then ... gone. Barely mentioned since, in spite of the year's wait for a pic.

No amount of Hasbeen legal action can fix the fact that the world visibly cares about Louis a thousand times more than their precious Lilibucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Duchess of Narsussex makes a good point. H has good security so why is he pushing for Intelligence protection?
This is easily solved really. He can hire some bodyguards who identify as intelligence protection. Then there's no problem. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That defamation makes me think he will somehow win the Harry v Home Office ruling as well. They are untouchable. The Queen will keep them protected.
I do suspect she's definitely protecting Haz.

I hope that Sir Edward Young isn't thrown under the bus.

Slightly related, but this, from Rebecca English, interested me. Is she possibly implying what I think she's implying?

Screenshot_20220708-085654.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Everything he is doing is the real him. I think TW is given too much credit about creating the nasty bleep he is I think he's always been this way

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Slightly related, but this, from Rebecca English, interested me. Is she possibly implying what I think she's implying?

View attachment 1401292
I don't think the Queen directly, I would say more the judge trying to stop any embarrassment re Queen

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's Warby all over again. We never thought she would get off yet she did. Now this. Any of our legal Tattlers know what next stage is

Titsalina Bumsquirt and her Poncey,predatory,Princeling stick their fingers up at our weak legal system once again, where is justice coming from for these two bleeping fripperies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1401292
Seriously though, there comes a point where you have to say enough.
We all feel responsible for our kids but at some point you have to step away & let them live their chosen path.
If the palace / Queen are the reason the twunt is getting away with things then a line needs to be drawn because there is only so much the public will take & the fury might not be directed to the Twunt if this continues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Seriously though, there comes a point where you have to say enough.
We all feel responsible for our kids but at some point you have to step away & let them live their chosen path.
If the palace / Queen are the reason the twunt is getting away with things then a line needs to be drawn because there is only so much the public will take & the fury might not be directed to the Twunt if this continues.
Exactly .. a line must be drawn.. you can only protect your kids so much for so long.. and then they have to be adults and learn from their mistakes or sink.. you don't want to see your kids fail or get in to trouble of any kind... but you can only do so much .. or they will never learn..and will end up taking you down with them...

• Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1401292
The more I read about Haz the more I wish he’d crawl under a rock and bloody stay there! If HM is still protecting him then she’s a fool, sorry but he just keeps pushing it and he needs to be put back in his place.

I don't think the Queen directly, I would say more the judge trying to stop any embarrassment re Queen
A bit like the bloody Katie Price judges who keep letting her off when another person would have been in prison by now. Plus they’re not supposed to be looking out for HM they’re supposed to follow the rule of law. Sorry, I’m actually very mad at what still stinks of the upper echelons looking out for them and theirs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
MeghansMole. It stated quite clearly on the Ravec guidelines that an annual review is undertaken by HO, Royal household and police. Dimwit's lawyers should have spotted this.

Reactions: 22
Typical haz

"But..but..but that man doesn't like me!! It's not fair!!! Why didn't they just have people who like me making the decision? That would be fair."

You can just imagine him stomping off the the chickens to brood over a spliff and some booze. Mantrum! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The slimming down of the monarchy would be accepted if the Queen did it.
She has the respect of more people than Charles.

Do it your Maj. Do it NOW.

The cleaning up of the Internet has been going on ever since Meghan got her claw into Harry - but not everyone knows that.
Articles like that will bring it to the attention of more people, and that can only be a good thing.
I’ve just written to William and Charles begging for exactly that thing.

It has to come from her NOW, so that no one will question it. People have to have the security of knowing that when Charles ascends everything is already planned out.

Letters Patent that no one but direct heirs of the direct heir get titles or working roles, no other grandchildren. Then that isn’t even singling them out per se. And they HAVE to remove Harry and Andrew as CoS and get the regency arrangements sorted so Catherine is George’s regent. I’d love the grifting, sleazy pair of princes out of the LoS and their ducal titles removed too but that may be expecting too much from the Queen who always wants family peace.

I really feel that if they don’t make at least the former two steps, the monarchy could be in serious trouble. Charles’ ascension is going to be the most unstable time we’ve seen for the monarchy since David abdicated. It’s unfair IMO as he’s been an easy punching bag his entire life and his ex set out deliberately to destroy his reputation and largely succeeded. But the fact remains he and Camilla will mean a very wobbly period on top of the overwhelming grief I think we’re all going to feel when we lose Her Maj, even the anti monarchists. The RF need to be proactive while she’s still around to guide the ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
MeghansMole. It stated quite clearly on the Ravec guidelines that an annual review is undertaken by HO, Royal household and police. Dimwit's lawyers should have spotted this.

They may well have done, but it's becoming increasingly clear that Haz seems to think he's above everything. It appears that rules simply don't apply when he wants something and is determined to get it. To an ordinary, rational person it seems obvious that the RF would have a senior member of staff representing them, their concerns and their interests at these reviews. It's not exactly sinister or underhand. It's logical.

JMO, but what's going to happen next? Sue YouGov over his low position in opinion polls? Sue for the kids' titles? Sue for half of the Duchy of Cornwall? Sue to be made PoW instead of William? Sue for the bloody throne itself???? At this point I honestly wouldn't put anything past him. The RF need to sort this out ASAP.

This isn't just about "avenging" his mother, is it?

And slightly O/T but this is so sad for Japan. William must be so shocked.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly .. a line must be drawn.. you can only protect your kids so much for so long.. and then they have to be adults and learn from their mistakes or sink.. you don't want to see your kids fail or get in to trouble of any kind... but you can only do so much .. or they will never learn..and will end up taking you down with them...
Agree but what the RF must remember is that it's not just protecting their children in a personal capacity, they have a duty/responsibility to the public. The RF are in privileged positions, they can't allow any misbehaviour and costs that affect the citizens, and our pockets.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.