Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole bleeping fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

bleeping cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤
I'm a lot happier now you've posted! 🥰🥰🥰 Yes, I'm fine, even got enough strength to fight the good fight in the gender thread 😇
Fed up of the harkles of course. I feel like information is going to come out but it won't be the information that we want. 😞 I don't want to see any more covering up. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t think it’ll ever be the way it was before Smeg’s arrival. H has said too many hurtful things. If he was my brother I might (if I was being very generous) forgive but I would never forget and I would never let him get so close either. If W&C do they’re better than me that’s for sure.
I agree.
It would be very difficult for William to trust him again, or retrieve a reasonably good brotherly relationship with him, imo.
I'm not the best at forgiving and forgetting if someone hurts me so the family would definitely be better than me if they can do that.

Thanks for new thread @Cassandra333 and great title @Doodlebug005

Reactions: 29
I think Catherine will always be polite and well mannered but I doubt she wants them in her life.
I think that William has been betrayed by Harry beyond belief. I think he doesn't trust Harry as far as he could spit him.
I think both of them will go out of their way to make sure the harkles are not in their childrens lives.

Also I'm sorry about the mess up with the title. I'm trying to do too much at once. I think I might step back for a couple of days. If anyone wants me, I'll probably be in the gender discussion thread.
Although the brothers appeared close pre-ho, I think The Stoat always had a seething core of vicious jealousy through the middle of him. He hid it well, although there were little jabs at William now and again, like his digs about PW hair loss. Ironic, that. He hated the fact that William was born first and was therefore more important in Royal terms. I think it was eating away at him, hence why he was so quick to turn on his brother once he met the hag. His comments about becoming less important as the Cambridglings grew up show it was something that bothered him a great deal, that he would become increasingly less important whilst William would be the opposite. And he clearly has little affection for his nephews and niece - he doesn’t even bother to wish them a happy birthday. The jealousy just burns.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I'm a lot happier now you've posted! 🥰🥰🥰 Yes, I'm fine, even got enough strength to fight the good fight in the gender thread 😇
Fed up of the harkles of course. I feel like information is going to come out but it won't be the information that we want. 😞 I don't want to see any more covering up. :mad:
I didn't know there was a gender thead, I doubt I would be well received.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I didn't know there was a gender thead, I doubt I would be well received.
Me too got no bleeping time or patience with it all ridiculous, why can't people just accept their idiosyncrasies and get on with their life instead of bleating about it.

They can go duck themselves!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think it’ll ever be the way it was before Smeg’s arrival. H has said too many hurtful things. If he was my brother I might (if I was being very generous) forgive but I would never forget and I would never let him get so close either. If W&C do they’re better than me that’s for sure.
It’s not just hurtful things he’s said, though, is it? He’s also lied about stuff and, in my book, there’s no regaining trust after lying. And without trust, how can you truly love?

He’s also never made a single appreciative comment about William and Catherine since, I think, that exorbitant unappreciated wedding, even though they were sincerely helping him address his MH, as seen in the video of the three talking together about H’s issues as they launched Heads Together in 2017. Sorry, long sentence! Here’s a short one. He’s a scrote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Don't worry. Title mess up is equivalent to spilling a drop of coffee on the counter top.
It's all wiped up now and forgotten.

So don't step back - also that gender discussion thread will wind you up, so might be safer here.
:m :m
Stick around. Never know somebody might bring us some scones with jam and cream.
63D4A273-53D4-4A5D-8D0D-A7CCF72A6A3A.jpeg

Here ya go dear friends. Mmmmmmmmm. These are wonderful to snack while talking about what horrible things the cunts are dreaming up for the rest of the week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Four christening reports from Daily Mail. Spot the odd one out.
George

"In an historic ceremony which brought together four generations of the Royal Family, the three-month-old future king was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury in the Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace." Wellwishers cheered.
Charlotte
"The family of four made the journey to the church of St Mary Magdalene in Sandringham together for the private ceremony, attended by just 21 official guests including the Queen and Prince Philip as well as other close family members... the Princess was christened in a short private service by the AoC Justin Welby." Wellwishers cheered.
Louis
"Princess Charlotte, three, charmed the Archbishop of Canterbury by shaking his hand outside the chapel. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall attended." Wellwishers cheered.
Ffark
Nada. Nobody knew that the christening had taken place until after the event, when the Sussexes released the Ffark christening photos hours later, doctored (imo) by Allerton for the Sussexes to include senior Royals and Diana's sisters in strange hats.

Nearly 3 weeks later Daily Mail reports on the mysterious movements of the AoC, probably brcause people didn't believe he'd left the General Synod in York and were asking questions. DM reported that Welby had christened Ffark in s top-secret ceremony. Unlike the real christenings, there's nothing about who attended, no press were there and no wellwishers. Probably because it didn't happen in the first place.

Thank you @Cassandra333 and @doodlebug .
Love to you @wisebutwild, your love was with him and his love was with you to the end. Words are always inadequate but we are here for you and are sad for you. Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think @Cassandra333 is absolutely spot on. There has been resentment from years gone by bubbling and brewing. Diana didn't help, she thought she was doing fair by both children. As all mothers would want to. Harry believed he wasn't quite good enough ... and I guess he wasn't in so many ways. Proven convincingly .

My view on this has always been, that the RF coming out of the 50's and that dying dynasty of aristocrats post WW2 ( Brideshead Revisited _ if anyone fancies a good read of that time) who never had to work a day in their lives but were just 'Entitled" and filled their time with sports/horses/adultery /gambling/poetry ( the better sort _. aimless lives and much more :censored: This RF has never got to grips with it's spares. ( Andrew, Harry , Be and EuG)

My views on the women of their time, they'd already adapted. they couldn't inherit property and their money wasn't their own.,they were chattels of their husbands and their children were always given to the fathers and on it goes. All changed now thank the Lord but they had already found outlets because that injustice has being going on forever under the Patriarchy.

I see Princess Royal, and Bea as good examples of my thoughts on this, P A has nailed her good works and life and has had a wonderful life of service and I think Bea could follow this example.

As for Andrew and Hazehole, well we see how well they've done with filling the void... But in all reality this is why PC wants to slim down the monarchy, everyone feels entitled and there aren't fecking enough jobs to go round and he knows the great British public don't want to pay for them anymore .

We'd rather pay for that lovely major Jonny of the Scotts guards, now that's what I call value for money :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole bleeping fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

bleeping cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤
Wahey Nutty, glad you're back. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s not just hurtful things he’s said, though, is it? He’s also lied about stuff and, in my book, there’s no regaining trust after lying. And without trust, how can you truly love?

He’s also never made a single appreciative comment about William and Catherine since, I think, that exorbitant unappreciated wedding, even though they were sincerely helping him address his MH, as seen in the video of the three talking together about H’s issues as they launched Heads Together in 2017. Sorry, long sentence! Here’s a short one. He’s a scrote.
😂😂😂 oh I agree with you totally, he is a scrote. I was trying, for a change, to be diplomatic with my comment. Maybe I think the RF are just more “ok old chap, you’ve said soz, let’s go play polo” I personally would find it difficult to even be in the same room as him if he was my brother.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.