Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, and some of you will have had lovely vow renewals. But in my circle, vow renewals after about 5 minutes mean one or other party has done something unspeakable 😳.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
1657300193343.png
1657301828035.png
1657300686105.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Charles was a child of a reigning Monarch , the Monarch's grandson , does not succeed to the dukedom as long as the former Duke lives. Acts changed a bit in 2011.
That's a long road, also the Cornwall dukedom is something different than the other Royal Dukedoms on marriage .
Financialy relevant but not impactfull on a unmarried person, the ''maturity '' element isn't there.
It will depend on the ''climate ,'' so nothing is likely , not even the Wales titles.

That is why I said, "could be".

George will be a child of the reigning Monarch too. So I explained that the title will be bestowed upon him when William ascends. Meaning when William is King i.e. Charles will be no more.

Even if he hasn't married at that time, he will be the Duke of Cornwall. Wife or no wife.

PS: It actually is automatic- Only the PoW title is not automatic

ETA: All things equal, he will also be Duke of Rothesay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I believe it's them in Wyoming. The She-narc thrives on speculation. So us doing the ' is it them dance' is exactly what she wants....same with Ffark - is it him, is it not him? Just what she wants IMO
I dont care what they do, I just don't want to hear about it day in and day out. I don't understand the court cases. everything is smoke and mirrors. but stealing HM's personal family nickname is unfuckingforgiveable. They are horrid.
There's trouble if it wasn't forwarded :
-who made the decision (ordered it)
-why?
If he can prove this, it will be lots of media trouble.
It doesn't matter if he wins.
Another aide under the bus, and he has possibly insight into the bullying claims.
Fixed again, the Harkles ''reputation.''
If he makes an impossible claim -* pay for protection* , what s the difference if it wasn't forwarded.
Haz offers to grow a 2nd set of balls and dick, and donate them to the Save -A-Eunuch Foundation.
It can't be done so why must the ridiculous impossible claim be forwarded?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If he makes an impossible claim -* pay for protection* , what s the difference if it wasn't forwarded.
Haz offers to grow a 2nd set of balls and dick, and donate them to the Save -A-Eunuch Foundation.
It can't be done so why must the ridiculous impossible claim be forwarded?

Yep.

The Home Office has already established that whether they had been told he wanted to pay or not is irrelevant because it still would have been rejected.

Sir Edward Young as someone who knows his job, obviously knew there was no reason to forward it because it was a moot point.

To reiterate:

1657303038339.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
If he wins & we have to pay for his security then surely he has to report his movements & justify them? I mean we could be paying for Aldi to go here, minge to go there, Lidl to go to elsewhere & twunt to go to Timbuktu. Where would it end? Will he demand back dated security pay?
I am honestly furious with the whole situation, us mere mortals would have been fired & arrested by now & they just to strut around feeling more & more important & self entitled. bleeping arsewipes😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
It seems that Hazno and Smegz will be renewing their wedding views in a new series for Netfux, every wedding will have a different theme.

They're starting off with a Shrek themed wedding 😉 Scabies declined to be photographed as Donkey 😄

View attachment 1402059
But if he thought he could be beside his ‘bestie’ Scoobie would happily dress up as a horse’s ass! 🤣 (mind you he wouldn’t need to change much)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep.

The Home Office has already established that whether they had been told he wanted to pay or not is irrelevant because it still would have been rejected.

Sir Edward Young as someone who knows his job, obviously knew there was no reason to forward it because it was a moot point.

Exactly.

Surely, during the negotiations for Megxit, it must have been apparent that Sir Edward was involved with RAVEC? Surely someone must have made it clear, when discussing future security arrangements, that offering to pay isn't going to be acceptable to the Home Office?

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 19.03.50.png

But, Haz was upset that his offer to pay wasn't conveyed to RAVEC. Who did he expect to convey it, if not someone from the Royal Household? A clown from Billy Smarts Circus?

And he wants another JR about that?

At the same time.....

The same Haz is apparently upset to discover that a member of the Royal Household, Sir E, is involved with, and has input to, RAVEC?

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 19.03.02.png

So, if he thought there wasn't anyone from the Royal Household involved, why didn't he get in touch with RAVEC himself? To make sure personally that they'd got the message about his intentions. Isn't that what you'd do if you weren't sure of the lines of communication?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098
I’ve just realised, the original story said a ‘big man had said he was keeping seats’ for the people the person then said must be ‘royals’. So if that’s the case and how it was they’ve been relegated from the 2nd row seats to the pavement. Getting closer to where they belong. I have to admit I’d say if that guy isn’t Haz he could make a fortune as a double at any sugar galas. The wee boy hasn’t grown much since the Christmas card was sent out either, especially when you see how Louis is growing so fast.

Reactions: 27
If the Queen had cut him loose properly he wouldn't be able to bring these ridiculous cases to court.

He resigned his position as a working Royal. Therefore he is no longer entitled to the perks of the job.

I’ve just realised, the original story said a ‘big man had said he was keeping seats’ for the people the person then said must be ‘royals’. So if that’s the case and how it was they’ve been relegated from the 2nd row seats to the pavement. Getting closer to where they belong. I have to admit I’d say if that guy isn’t Haz he could make a fortune as a double at any sugar galas. The wee boy hasn’t grown much since the Christmas card was sent out either, especially when you see how Louis is growing so fast.
I think its the same kid who was in the Christmas card, but as you say, he hasn't grown much.

View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098

Thats definitely Harry.

Reactions: 24
If the Queen had cut him loose properly he wouldn't be able to bring these ridiculous cases to court.

He resigned his position as a working Royal. Therefore he is no longer entitled to the perks of the job.

I think its the same kid who was in the Christmas card, but as you say, he hasn't grown much.

Thats definitely Harry.
I find it strange how there are no clear photos of Meghan though.

Reactions: 25
I find it strange how there are no clear photos of Meghan though.
Maybe that wasn’t Smeg, maybe that’s yer woman who was in the car with them when they were ‘on their way’ to Orca’s. I thought I’d read somewhere earlier that they had gone to Wyoming with friends (paid help probably). Smeg was probably back at the borrowed mansion boxing up what she could ‘borrow’ away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Unless Harry's had a nose job ( quite feasible given his determination to transform into an influencer/celeb/pillock) that photo doesn't look like him. Although whoever it is does need suncream before they turn full redneck.

If it is them it's hilarious in an ironic kind of way that they are celebrating the US's independence from the British: perhaps they might take inspiration and unshackle themselves from the burden of Royal privilege and titles. Today would be good, hurry up now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, and some of you will have had lovely vow renewals. But in my circle, vow renewals after about 5 minutes mean one or other party has done something unspeakable 😳.
Yes, I've seen that happen too. I've also seen couples renew their vows and then split up.

People renew their vows for big anniversaries and that's lovely. But this sort of situation is very different.

• Sick
  • Heart
Yeah Louis has grown so quickly and IMO will be taller than William, but when you look at the Chicken Coop photo of Archie and the photo from the parade it looks like Archie hasn't grown.
1657305384627.png
1657305447776.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I do believe it’s 6 and the boy in Wyoming , it’s a clap back to ‘where’s Archie?’

Is TW the woman,, has she been on the celery ‘tit through the eye of a needle ‘ diet? Who knows.

They are such a try hard couple; desperate and too much time on their hands .

• Heart
Unless Harry's had a nose job ( quite feasible given his determination to transform into an influencer/celeb/pillock) that photo doesn't look like him. Although whoever it is does need suncream before they turn full redneck.

If it is them it's hilarious in an ironic kind of way that they are celebrating the US's independence from the British: perhaps they might take inspiration and unshackle themselves from the burden of Royal privilege and titles. Today would be good, hurry up now.
Wonder how many Americans realised there was a descendent of the loathed King George lll right there in their midst.......

It won't be going unnoticed here, I'm sure, that Archie is on a public street, among strangers, with an American flag, for a random Independence Day parade

Yet his parents couldn't be bothered to stick around so he could safely watch a pageant alongside his cousins (and senior Royals with full security) in the Royal Box, to celebrate his great-grandmother's Platinum Jubilee. They preferred to fly home instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41

Thats definitely Harry.
It is the same nose that looks like a cock

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pictures of the cunts sitting on the pavement has made me irrationally furious 😠
Trying to pull the 'we're ordinary people' 😤 oh look I can sit in the shite with everyone else 😡
After they've probably travelled there on a private jet 🤮

Hazno is a bleeping traitor.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.