Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the result would be if there was a poll taken in Sussex to ask whether the people who live there want to keep them as their Duke and Duchess?
Did they ever get the York council motion passed for PA? I’d say if that was a success Sussex council would do the same.

If it was them in these photos don’t think they’ll be happy cos no one seems to give a crap they’re there, if they even know who they are. I think security took the photos and they didn’t need to be there, the couple are hardly holding back their ‘fans’.

Oh and did they take another personal jet to go to a parade? I have no dea how far away Wyoming is from Monteshito.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Must admit I pinched this of the Something that makes you Laugh thread. Thank you LittleMy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Because Catherine and William were at Wimbledon yesterday and polo today. Personally think Gav and his family had a lovely day out
No, not why were they filmed 'out and about' but rather why Wyoming in particular?
It's hardly on the doorstep of Montecito.

Reactions: 26
They are hitting the PR hard.... pushing on the American market for sure

Screenshot_20220706-092450~2.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They are hitting the PR hard.... pushing on the American market for sure

View attachment 1395877
I wonder why they felt the need to state his ‘and Meghan Markle’s kids’, surely that would be a given??? Yet again pushing a narrative and yet another old photo. It really is quite pathetic that these magazines think it’s fine that they’re reusing old news and old photos for every single boring story they report on.

• Haha
My thoughts exactly. She has lost a lot of weight in a short period of time. I think she used Adderall to be thin before, then possibly tried to give it up.

If the photo's real, why is Lilli never seen? Ever? Why wouldn't you take both kids with you to the 4th of July? Or to polo matches, for that matter.
Just viewed the 4th July photographs. Father standing with his arms folded. No juggling (pardon the pun) a melting ice-cream cone in one hand and a very slushy slush puppy and a bedraggled Barney in the other, while Legs akimbo tries to take the hard boiled pop from baby Fark which is not a suitable treat for a 3 year old.
These photographs with their backs to the camera are getting more bizarre.

Thoroughly love reading all the posts in this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If this photo was taken on Monday, why not put Lily in a buggy?

Reactions: 22
If she wouldn’t let a guy take a selfie (without her in it) at Wimbledon, then I think her security are incredibly lax to allow others to take pictures on their day out. Have her priorities changed, does she need the publicity or is it not them?
There appears to be hundreds if not thousands of people at the 4th July celebrations they attended.
What are the odds that they wouldn't show up in the background of at least one family's snaps of the occasion.

• Heart
  • Sick
Did they ever get the York council motion passed for PA? I’d say if that was a success Sussex council would do the same.

If it was them in these photos don’t think they’ll be happy cos no one seems to give a crap they’re there, if they even know who they are. I think security took the photos and they didn’t need to be there, the couple are hardly holding back their ‘fans’.

Oh and did they take another personal jet to go to a parade? I have no dea how far away Wyoming is from Monteshito.
I call BS. It feels so forced and there are no seats in the photo and although it has been ages since I attended a 4th of July parade, you don't have "seats" like they did for the PJ parade. . Because it last about 20 to 30 min. So a body guard holding some seats? Don't make me laugh. This isn't a 2 hour Broadway musical. The story is a plant. The photos are convenient at best. Jackson Hole is a big Rich Person Playground. They are there on someone else's dime ... looking for someone else's wallet.

• Sick
Reactions: 54
There appears to be hundreds if not thousands of people at the 4th July celebrations they attended.
What are the odds that they wouldn't show up in the background of at least one family's snaps of the occasion.
Their security. They surround themselves with security because their lives are at such risk. They are very important people doncha know?
And there's no way they'd be around the rabble unless it was for a photo opportunity. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
I call BS. It feels so forced and there are no seats in the photo and although it has been ages since I attended a 4th of July parade, you don't have "seats" like they did for the PJ parade. . Because it last about 20 to 30 min. So a body guard holding some seats? Don't make me laugh. This isn't a 2 hour Broadway musical. The story is a plant. The photos are convenient at best. Jackson Hole is a big Rich Person Playground. They are there on someone else's dime ... looking for someone else's wallet.
Thank you for the info. As a Brit I thought Jackson Hole sounded very ‘hicksville’ I’d no idea it was another rich people haunt. I reckon (with my conspiracy head on) at best, that they’re the hired body doubles sent out to drum up some publicity and as other people on here have already said it’s a definite sugar post.

Reactions: 29
If this photo was taken on Monday, why not put Lily in a buggy?
Because her legs might show (unlike that bizarre first birthday photo) and the breathless fans would know the child is older than she is portrayed.

Or something. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

The kid does look like Archie/Harry and that does look like TW's watch and bracelet. The photos could have been taken anywhere though and the quote blowing smoke up their arse sounds like Smeg wrote it

Reactions: 25
No, not why were they filmed 'out and about' but rather why Wyoming in particular?
It's hardly on the doorstep of Montecito.
I wondered that as well. Perhaps one of our American friends can explain how far apart the two locations are??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.