Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true very true 😂

Note that W&K managed to kiss each other without any face grabbing or making everyone else want to throw up 😂
She didn't even give him a spit wash to get the lippy off his face 😮

Love Catherine's dress with the "sweet nod" M on it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They really want this narrative to stick but no one is buying it.
Royal Reporters are missing Old Harry and think they can get him back.
They bet on the wrong horse and now they are licking their wounds shamefully. William's reign will have no drama.

View attachment 1397096

William needs to focus on the bigger things. If ever his own children feud, then he has a responsibility to resolve the conflict.

He has no obligation to do so with Harry.

YES this is what I want, a drama free HoS.

There is no chance on earth William thinks he is appointed by God to be king.

Reactions: 23
They bet on the wrong horse and now they are licking their wounds shamefully. William's reign will have no drama.

View attachment 1397096

William needs to focus on the bigger things. If ever his own children feud, then he has a responsibility to resolve the conflict.

That Duncan bloke is talking out his ass (like most of them). Why the hell should PW do anything to appease that rat faced brother of his? My ‘future king’ decision if I was PW would be to remove H and TW from all things Royal. No titles, no residences, feck all to do with us now. PWB is ‘living his best life’ leave him there to drown in it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1397096

"...a pretty minor dispute..."???

Larcombe is taking the royal piss :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Found an interesting connection to who may be in Jackson Hole Wyoming which is really bizarre
People also ask

What celebrities have homes in Jackson Hole Wyoming?

View attachment 1396489
This ranching community maintains its cowboy roots, but has a glamorous edge that attracts visitors and second home-owners like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Pippa Middleton, Tiger Woods, Uma Thurman, Matthew McConaughey, and more.
I’ll just throw this out there for shits and giggles. It also has……

:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists.

I am a proud Terf. Except I'm not a radical feminist.
Women need to stop being scared of being labelled a TERF. It means nothing, and it’s just a way of shutting down the conversations the activists don’t want to have. It’s like screaming racist at people who aren’t actually racist but don’t agree with your agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They are hitting the PR hard.... pushing on the American market for sure

View attachment 1395877
No Haz. If indeed the flat packs are real, they bear no resemblance. At all. Your mums looks have been passed down to one person only …. And that is your older, more successful, more important and WAY more handsome brother. Soz 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you @Evangelina for taking the time to clarify this. As I understand it, what you say is:

A Clarence House Press Briefing is to give to a group of invited journalists information approved by the RF. It's given by a Royal source (as in this case), and the source tells the journo the truth (or lie) that was approved by the RF.
If a mistake happens it is quickly corrected by the RF.
So if the reported meeting with the grandchildren was one such "mistake" the RF would have already put out a denial in the press.
What the invited group of journos was told by the Royal source, about PC and Camilla meeting the Flatpacks, was approved by the RF.

So they said they met them, but they didn't.

I suspect that CH is relying on public scepticism here, people not believing the Snarkles brought the children and concluding that the meeting is a lie and it's more Sunshine Suxx PR.
I think it's a joint CH / Snarkle lie, but CH is hoping it will slip below the radar and people will call BS and ignore it as more Snarkle lies - when on this occasion it wasn't.

You've explained the difference between the "source" of William's war comment reporting and the Clarence House source.
You're welcome.

Bib. 1
Correct .

The rest I don't know about.
Particularly this :
''So they said they met them, but they didn't.''

Bib2
It seems that this is seen as the desired outcome by the PR Guru's.
The problem is that the PR Guru , the ultimate , know it all , god of media control is Charles .
They highly likely met in my book, my list of concessions (Harkles) is longer than the combined lists for Anne/kids,Edward ,Andrew /York girls, and Linley.

Depending on how one sees it (for me it's :May God/force help them all, and us) it's a stereotype of a manipulative appeal to values(family), emotion (children) and upper echelons of the establishment(impacts media) who often believe in the religious elements of forgiveness .

See AoC being roped in to setup that Andrew ''want's forgiveness '' which was a ploy to eliminate him/keep the negative coverage.
Everyone reacted to artificialy created outrage, as predicted and it worked.
Andrew probably reacted, hence the backpedaling (easily, I was'' speaking in general terms''), however traction can't be beaten , so teh evil Andrew ''is pushing for ways back in'' is mainstream now. People have low levels of understanding about the , well politics/technical side of the Monarchy so it's truly easy to sell them everything .
Remember the Spectator article I posted here, the only one that actually even dared to mention the methods used.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That Duncan bloke is talking out his ass (like most of them). Why the hell should PW do anything to appease that rat faced brother of his? My ‘future king’ decision if I was PW would be to remove H and TW from all things Royal. No titles, no residences, feck all to do with us now. PWB is ‘living his best life’ leave him there to drown in it.

I think William would absolutely do that if he could.

Sadly, he is currently outranked by his Gran and his Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm now starting to think... since H&Mbitch didnt provide anything for NF, and anything they put together will be a shite, they will be using all the info from by following them to add to new series of Crown 🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
From the report post by @TheCutiePatootie:

"The public are within their right to expect him to sort out a frankly minor dispute with his brother "

The twunt stated the lovely public are racists & that he hated the UK. No dispute & certainly not minor.

We the public think the twunt should go duck himself.
Nothing for Prince William to do here.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Catherine show Smegz how to be an actual pwife today! Classy vs brassy.
1657132277150.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57
From I B Times

"Meghan Markle could not be happier to have decided to leave her royal life behind, especially amid reports of Prince Charles' "dirty cash" scandal. A friend of the Duchess of Sussex claimed she is glad to be away from the toxicity surrounding the senior royals."

This could be Aphid.
We've seen this before, and I wonder whether Stoat leaked the cash scandal about PC now even though it's old news. Stoat was involved in fundraising from the same Mid-east donor for Sentebale and iirc was annoyed at a pub meeting with the donor that PC had been given a donation instead of him.

Recently Stoat made a point of saying that he'd "warned C.H" that the donor was suspect at the time, but PC replied immediately that there were no C.H records of any such warnings either verbal or in writing**. This was all over the press. Stoat was unable or unwilling to show when and whom he'd warned, but the damage was done. By saying he warned his father so long ago, he caused trouble for PC as PC ignored him and carried on as before. The donor was very offended at being slagged off and PC had a PR problem on his hands.

** @Evangelina ....It shows that C.H can clarify or correct a press report quickly if they want, as you said in your post earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
But @Cinnamon.girl I don't think CH or KP corrected the "William" lie, ( about the war comment), did they?

I thought other journalists did that.

So we can't assume CH would correct this latest "lie" ( if it is one) by issuing an official statement denying or confirming the flatpack reunion.

Maybe in due course, some other journalists who were present will say it was never said...or maybe they will confirm it did.

I think the jury is still out at the moment as to whether PC and Camilla actually had that gushingly joyful reunion with Daughter-in-law Megain and their grandchildren.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
You're welcome.

Bib. 1
Correct .

The rest I don't know about.
Particularly this :
''So they said they met them, but they didn't.''

Bib2
It seems that this is seen as the desired outcome by the PR Guru's.
The problem is that the PR Guru , the ultimate , know it all , god of media control is Charles .
They highly likely met in my book, my list of concessions (Harkles) is longer than the combined lists for Anne/kids,Edward ,Andrew /York girls, and Linley.

Depending on how one sees it (for me it's :May God/force help them all, and us) it's a stereotype of a manipulative appeal to values(family), emotion (children) and upper echelons of the establishment(impacts media) who often believe in the religious elements of forgiveness .

See AoC being roped in to setup that Andrew ''want's forgiveness '' which was a ploy to eliminate him/keep the negative coverage.
Everyone reacted to artificialy created outrage, as predicted and it worked.
Andrew probably reacted, hence the backpedaling (easily, I was'' speaking in general terms''), however traction can't be beaten , so teh evil Andrew ''is pushing for ways back in'' is mainstream now. People have low levels of understanding about the , well politics/technical side of the Monarchy so it's truly easy to sell them everything .
Remember the Spectator article I posted here, the only one that actually even dared to mention the methods used.
OK thanks again. From your post above
"They highly likely met in my book, my list of concessions (Harkles) is longer than the combined lists for Anne/kids,Edward ,Andrew /York girls, and Linley."
Next question: If you think a meeting was "highly likely" and that the Clarence House briefing was true, where were the children and how is it they didn't arrive or leave the UK or arrive back in the US? I'm very confused.

But @Cinnamon.girl I don't think CH or KP corrected the "William" lie, ( about the war comment), did they?

I thought other journalists did that.

So we can't assume CH would correct this latest "lie" ( if it is one) by issuing an official statement denying or confirming the flatpack reunion.

Maybe in due course, some other journalists who were present will say it was never said...or maybe they will confirm it did.

I think the jury is still out at the moment as to whether PC and Camilla actually had that gushingly joyful reunion with Daughter-in-law Megain and their grandchildren.
I think @Evangelina was explaining the difference between journo gossip and the CH Royal briefing, and from what she said there's a huge difference between these two instances. BP don't routinely comment on anything, do they, but the CH briefing was very specific.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know how to archive articles when you need to click on 'more' or 'continue' to read the rest of the article? Just the standard copying the URL shows the page before you've clicked on the continue, rather than after:

Example

It's a side effect of MSN.
MSN ''spreads'' originals , occasionally they have their own articles .
When that is the case(spread) finding the original article , in this case Newsweek , may be useful .

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.