Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Tonight is the first time I have looked at this forum since Friday morning. I cannot read it at the moment because today at 4.00 am I lost my beloved husband of almost 51 years. I have sat at the side of his hospital bed for over 3 days holding his hand watching him slipping away from me.
Loving caring hospital staff have looked after me and sat with me during these days, despite being paid a pittance, and the thought of reading about the antics of these two to get as much money as they can while doing as little as possible, makes my blood run cold.
I will come back to this forum and all my beautiful friends soon but I just cannot bear to read anything about them at this time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 140

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
The investigation was privately funded and the results and findings of that investigation were always going to be private. Reaffirming it means it won’t see the light of day. It protects the privacy of all involved even Meghan. There has always been tacit confirmation that the bullying happened beyond the need to actually examine the investigation. Earlier on there were "sources" suggesting that there was a contrast between and a clashing of US/UK work cultures i.e. framing Meghan as the demanding boss with the fantastic work-ethic sending "5 am" emails but who clashed with work shy 9-to-5 Brits who couldn't measure up. The problem for the Palace was that they were exposed to their "duty of care" policy and the "dignity at work" policy for the royal staff in so far as there was bullying happening but there was nothing in black and white writing as to how to handle it so to speak. Something needed to be done even in the absence of proper policies and procedures. Thus began the long fall out between the Sussexes and the Royal family as they tried to fumble their way through dealing with a bully within their principal ranks.

In addition her lawyer, Jenny Afia, was on a recent BBC program defining what exactly bullying is according to her (i.e. taking advantage of a power imbalance). If your personal lawyer doesn't just flat our deny it but then feels compelled to go on and give an explanation then it's tacit confirmation that “something” happened. If you’re explaining then you’re losing and what made that worse was that the subjects of the program itself were the two Princes, William and Harry and not Meghan specifically. It was to my mind a covert piece of PR which backfired after scrutiny. Objectively, staff were actually leaving and getting redeployed. The Jason Knauf emails to Simon Case were also confirmation of bullying i.e. that two staff were bullied and another was currently experiencing it, Meghan, ominously, always needing someone in her sights. My feeling is that Meghan (dubbed Duchess Difficult via leaks from “sources”) was a nightmare to deal with, that she created a toxic work environment and that there were no policies in place to deal with clear cut and serial bullying conducted by a principal in the family as there would be no reasonable expectation that they would ever behave in such a way. In the end, I think Megxit was akin to Meghan getting sacked after the serial bullying continued with Harry, wilfully enabling it all, stepping back with her in solidarity. Remember his “sad to be stepping down” statement? Their request for half in/half out was them attempting to compromise in a way that would dilute the negative impact they were having and was a face saving exercise after the royal family finally gave up on trying to corral their serial bullying i.e. let us go away, pretty please, on paid sabbatical and when it all dies down and the bullied staff are squared away then we can perhaps come back intermittently and we promise we will be on our best behaviour? It would be akin to a win-win situation. The Sussexes would no longer have full time staff, they would be free to go and forge their own commercial paths and the Royal family would no longer have the headache of a bully and her enabler causing ructions and discord with their staff.

They got a year away, they were pretty much quiet during the height of Covid but when it was clear that they weren’t going to get to live the life of riley on Charles’ dime then they formally stepped down instead of having previously stepped back. Given that they knew that bullying happened, that they knew this would derail and implode their "compassion in action" selling points then I think that's the only valid reason why they sought engagement with Oprah Winfrey i.e. that they could get their side of the story out there in advance of any investigations or public exposure as anything but what they are selling themselves as. Like a malignant narcissist Meghan decided to drop the race card bomb on her in laws. It’s easy to forget that people were bullied and might speak out about their experience. Playing the victims of an institution which was racist and affected their mental health was the play in order to dilute any such emergent accusations. Anyone crying bully would have been lumped in as part of the machine which were to be defined as anti-Harry and Meghan. They would be getting ahead of the headlines and would portray the family who wouldn’t sufficiently pay them off as unsupportive, indifferent, racist whereas the machine of the monarchy would be defined as cold, calculating, unprotective and insensitive to them both. Deny, distort, deflect. If their involvement with the Finding Freedom book was an implicit and covert means of getting their side of the story into the public domain then the Oprah interview was the explicit means.

I think the whole shuffling and splits in households was the attempt to address it by the senior members and their aides who seemingly took matters into their own hands in the absence of actual policy applied specifically to principals i.e. leave it to us, we’ll deal with them ourselves privately. It would all have been inevitably and understandably acrimonious and it would have caused the rift it ultimately did cause. Based on following this for years this is what I think happened. In October 2018 Knauf sends an email to Simon Case, Williams private secretary, about concerns of Meghan bullying two staff out of the job, was currently bullying another, that Meghan always needed to have someone in her sights. The Royal family had a long held conservative “corporate culture” and my guess is this clashed with Meghan who had her own ideas, who didn’t toe the line and who clashed with staff who understood that the remit was always to serve the monarch i.e. Meghan as a working royal was in that capacity representing the Queen, not herself. Pointing this out by those perceived as underlings would have caused conflict.

The emails show Knauf wondering what the play will be as there is no duty of care policy for "principals" i.e. a principal bullying a staffer was a different situation from a staff member bullying a peer. In November 2018, Harry and Meghan leave Nottingham Cottage and Kensington Palace and their offices are announced to be leaving Kensington Palace and will merge with the Royal Household under the Queen in Buckingham Palace. I think William was done with them, appalled at their treatment of staff and they were effectively assigned to the Palace as a kind of final warning and were now under the watch of the big boss, the Queen, with the expectation that this would temper their behaviour. June 2019 and they split from the Royal Foundation officially. This is William officially and publicly confirming he was formally done with them in a working capacity. November 2019 and it's the South Africa tour along with the public manipulating "not ok" cringe interview and a couple of lawsuits filed with the press by Harry. Future official engagements for the Sussexes are then put on hold i.e. they are not assigned to any future working assignments beyond those already in place/planned on the calendar. The toxic behaviour must have continued and, to me this was them getting informally suspended while the Palace tried to figure out what to do with them.

They went to Canada over the Christmas/New Year but bluntly, they were effectively put in the naughty corner to think about their conduct while the rest of them tried to figure out how "principals" would get disciplined or indeed begin the process of sacking them i.e. if an employee was bullying and, after getting warnings, continued bullying then it would not be unreasonable if they got fired. January 2020 the Sussexes take the initiative and spring the Megxit manifesto in an attempt to manipulate the family and public sentiment. They want half in/half out. This was either them knowing they were going to be demoted or were getting the sack as working Royals. Ever since it's been a bag fumble by them as they lost advisors and the protection of the Palace PR machine. The (expected) non release of the investigation also doesn't reflect well on the Palace. I am sure that they failed in terms of their duty of care towards the multiple staff who were bullied by someone who was supposed to be working with them on behalf of the monarch. The non-release of it also casts doubt on Meghan herself who people will wonder if she did or didn't bully people during her stint as a working Royal. Some critical thinking suggests she did bully people. I guess in the end sympathy is absent considering she threw accusations of racism at a senior member of the Royal family and by not being specific condemned them all collectively. What goes around does indeed come around. In summation if, assuming you're genuinely innocent, with question marks about you bullying people hanging over you then you would be actively clamouring for an investigation into it be released even for a redacted version to be released so that you could at least clear your name, protect your reputation and get absolved. I don't think she will because, as outlined, the bullying did happen and, ironically, the Royal family would be protecting the Sussexes as "much loved members of the family" by this refusal to release it to the public. They know what it contains and it would destroy them as public figures. With the public weighing up what has happened then in terms of did she or didn’t she then, to my mind at least, then it’s a case of she did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Title by @Chita

We still don't like Harry and Meghan. Looks like the rest of the world are catching up with us.
Harry had a gutteral reaction to Roe V Wade. He is a feminist.
Did Harry notice anything about Roe V Wade? Or was the gutteral reaction in response to smeg punching him in the stomach?
More wise words from Wallis. Plagiarised from elsewhere presumably.
Lots of gushing in papers over Charles meeting their children. Show us photo's or it's not true.
We wandered dangerously into discussing political systems. I took one for the team and told people to shut up about it.
I'm the only person allowed to go off topic
The harkles went to visit Orca. No news on whether Orca was in.
Queries over how much money they have left.
We're still pissed off about being called racist. At least those of us in the UK are.
Blurry photo's published. Obviously taken by pet photographer.
Wonderful cartoons by @Chita. Including a superb portrait of Trump man we shouldn't mention.
Fantastic memes and tweets.
Very sad news that Dame Deborah James has died. RIP

A volunteer is required to take one for the team in case Orca does another interview. We don't want to watch it but we do want to know what they said.

A big welcome to all our new members and lurkers. Feel free to post, we want to know your views. Do read the Wiki if you can. It will answer lots of questions you may have.

Previous thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 72

kev1974

VIP Member
Buckingham Palace can and will leak the bullying report when it suits them. They have ways of getting it out there, but not officially releasing it straight off now gives them deniability. I have every expectation that we will find out what's in it, in due course.

But does it make any difference? Even if it came out officially tomorrow and said "Meghan is a cunt" right there on page 1, it would just turn into a sugar squad snowstorm of unfounded claims that the palace and the British public are tremendously racist against her etc.

But that technique they have is becoming less and less effective as time goes by. Just let them carry on doing the stunts like Uvalde or the mouldy veg donation in New York, and the world sees for itself what clowns the pair of them are. Look at the backlash to Vogue over their article this week, fewer and fewer organisations and individuals are going to be willing to risk working with the toxic twosome. And then we're still waiting on the Spotify and Megflix deals to produce something, ANYTHING, in spite of the highly paid team they've got to do the actual work on that for them and still can't produce the goods!

Tick tock. Let them destroy themselves. They don't need any help from any missing bullying reports.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Water finds it's own level.

Merching kids clothes? How original. Imagine being offered patronages, wealth, influence, access, dedicated staff catering to your whims, global fame, titles, free property, an expense account for clothes, protection officers for your young family, A listers lining up to greet you yet being unwilling and unable to get out of your own way as you manage to f*ck that all up because you're a head melting histrionic bully and you just end up hocking kids clothes in a doomed endeavour as the Netflix equivalent of an Instahun. It has to be the fumbliest fumble that was ever fumbled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
If that white thing is a car seat, it is an infant carrier car seat, where the baby is more inclined than sitting upright. You stop using those when the baby becomes a toddler…around age one. It’s still rear facing but it is an upright car seat.

not a chance in hell that Charles met the flatpacks. It would not take three weeks for that info to come out - they would have released that as soon as they were getting the bad press immediately after the PJ.

I think the gruesome twosome were SEETHING over all of the press that Prince Louis got and all of the gushing over his and Prince Charles’ sweet interactions and special bond, while all the stories about them were about the kids probably not being there. I could see them getting angrier and angrier before finally ordering SS to release an unbelievable and unverifiable story.

It also hints to me that all of their vitriol in the next “tell all” will be against W&K. THEY are the bullies and preventing H&M from having a relationship with PC. They are so threatened by the star power of H&M and how PC obviously lovesthe Harkle family more, that they had to drive them out
Hmmm…let me think, which is more believable - actual film and photos of Prince Louise interacting with his grandad, sitting on his lap and having a cuddle…or being told by ‘a source’ weeks later that the flatpacks met PC and it was very, very, very, very emotional and speshul.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

vretch

VIP Member
Oh dear, may I ask why some have decided to jump on the anti monachy train? As monachy fans, isn’t it too soon to be talking about such things and what William can do with his life? I thought William destiny is to be King?

Why pay attention to the pr bullshit that the megabitch and dick head put out? You are doing exactly what they bloody want. Turn monachy fans into anti monachy fans. They want you to see a different life for William. Do you know why? Because he is a massive block to their desires. They want to paint a picture of disharmony between Charles and William. They want to paint a picture of Hazza being the favourite son.

I am not buying any of the pr bullshit until I see it for myself. I have seen nowhere that William is pissed off. Or that Charles and William have a strained relationship. I see happy, relaxed interactions. For fucks sake Charles blew Catherine a kiss. They sat idiot duo on the other side and did NOT even look at them. That is what we saw, not what we were told.

I dont know why we got some crap about them meeting the kiddies but its still not going to make me jump off the monachy train. Because I will not let idiot duo get what they want, not until it is perfectly and unquestionablely confirmed that the Harkle pr should be taken as the truth, not just another pack of lies, smoke and mirrors.

Sorry but had to get that off my chest. Give Charles a chance please. He deserves that at the very least.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
So Charles has met Lilibet? Imagine being Thomas Markle. You've had recent heart problems. Your daughter flies over you as you recover to go to Uvalde for a compassionate visit (i.e. photo op exploiting murdered children). She then goes back for the Jubilee and meets with the family and institution which wouldn't help her when she was suicidal, which was unsupportive, which was racist to her, who made her cry and didn't ask if she was ok. She even wanted them to come to her daughter’s birthday and Charles, who cut off her husband financially and effectively forcing them into the unplanned embracing streaming companies and refused to take their calls, gets to meet his grandchild. And what grievous crime did Thomas commit to treated with such disdain? He met with the press to pose for goofy staged photographs. It put's Meghans priorities on clear display. Her father offers her nothing anymore.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

LadyMuck

VIP Member
To be honest, I'm getting sick of the whole lot of them. The RF should have (as soon as they left) put their titles in abeyance but didn't, leaving her free to continue calling herself Duchess. As someone else said, re the bullying report, they should have said if no evidence was found or revealed if it had. Just a simple statement. But no they didn't as they "don't want to provoke or upset" the harkles. Sick of them pussyfooting around the toxic twosome, letting them get away with it. Grrr!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Come on Megsy. You’ve done absolutely nothing wrong and they’re burying the report that exonerates you.
Get your lawyers on the case this instant!
You know, the ones you’ve got on speed dial to take you straight through to the litigation department.
They’ll have it sorted in a trice and get you millions in damages.
You’ve done nothing except to have much higher standards than the guttertrash Royals who have no idea of how to manage staff.
So, come on, what are you waiting for?
Sue them for not publishing the report that entirely clears you of any wrongdoing.
Let’s have it all out in court I say.

No…?
You sure…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

giraffetower

So Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor sees Prince Charles blowing kisses at his other daughter-in-law, and swiftly followed by the picture of them at together at the Garter ceremony, where the future King is grinning wider than Wallace with a plate of of Wensleydale...

...and then suddenly we get a whole load of PR puff pieces saying how utterly amazing it was for Prince Charles to see Mrs M-W again, and how he very, very much loved seeing the children, and how very, very emotional it all was, and of course, it was all very, very brilliant all round (... said a "source")

Sure, Jan, Sure. :rolleyes:

It was previously reported there was a 15 minute meeting. So who knows?

But we saw for ourselves the faces of the Senior Royals at the service. Were they really the faces of joy after a happy family reunion? Were the RF all smiling and chatting with the duo? News of a lovely reunion would have travelled fast. We don't need to believe every press release, we need to believe our own eyes. William, Charles & spouses wouldn't even look in their direction. If they'd had a lovely meeting, and a thawing of relations - there would have been some glances, some body language. As it was, the Senior team looked annoyed and tense . The relegated second row royal was glowering and sulky throughout. The wife had the usual rictus grin in place. Place your bets as to what actually happened, but joyful family reunion? Fuck no.

This . This is a joyful reunion. ⬇⬇⬇

charles.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 57

DollyBlue

I mean...it was a baby name created by Princess Margaret, who couldn't pronounce Elizabeth, so yes, repulsive on every level to use as a woman's actual name.
My name is also Elizabeth and my brother is 10 years older than me. When I was little I couldn't pronounce my name as Elizabeth and said Elizspuff. So my nickname that only my brother really called me, but sometimes my parents, was Spuff or Spuffly. If someone like Meghan had come into my family and used that as basically a weapon then I would kick ass. It is not right and downright rude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Cassandra333

VIP Member
When I was a Union rep, you couldn't go to the Employment Tribunal for bullying. You had to go for constructive dismissal brought about by bullying. Also the time limit of 3 months isn't written in stone. When I complained to my employer about religious discrimination, they took so long to look at it that I would have been out of time. But the Tribunal would have gone ahead because it was their fault that it took so long.

For anyone who's interested, I settled with my employer and they agreed to give me a lot of money. The religious discrimination was because I'm a Hedge Witch. The 'Diversity and Inclusion Team' very stupidly announced that I was bringing the 'devil' into the room. That and the way they totally messed the case up cost them £20K.

• Wow
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Scotch Mist thank you for tagging me in the Pom cake pic earlier, that made me laugh 🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx
Sorry I've not been on since I came back from my Frankfurt trip as it's a struggle to keep up so I fell behind again.
I might add a pic or two on here for now until I can make time to read more but either way, I always pop in here and there even if it's not daily. I be lurking on and off when I'm free and adding a pic or emoji.
Hope everyone is doing well ..loads of love from Pom ❤❤❤❤🥰🤗💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16331231702850.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I hate the name Lilibet.
I hated it when it was the Queen's nickname and I still hate it.

There.
I've said it.

I can well believe this...............

but if she doesn't get a move on the Netflix deal will be cancelled.

And if it isn't cancelled, the Harkles lack of content for Netflix has been dragging on so long, nobody cares any more.
We've moved on to the next thing. [Prince Louis]
I like it as a nickname, but to name your child after the woman who is head of the family you called racist is an absolute piss take.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
That Sean Neil gives me the pip reporting from the streets of London. He either reads here or one of the YT H and Smeg commentators.
The palaces must be colanders with the amount of leaks (palace sources).

Heh heh. His news is never news. We have always already heard it by the time makes a video.
He waffles on and on and on.
neil sean 1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55