Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This us all a ploy to get out of the Netflix contract or rather 'jump before they're pushed'.

They employed the same tactics with Spotify over Joe Rogan.
Netflix and Spotify should release statements saying ‘recollections may vary’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
From Daily Star

"Meghan is cheering him on on the sidelines, helping create this perfect LA life for him to justify what he’s given up in the UK. But something doesn’t seem to sit right. Harry looks unhappy......".

Proudly wearing Mucho's Luv.U.4.Eva Necklace Made From Cuban Coffee Beans Excreted By Civet Cats, Brave Melancholy Stoat Broods Alone in a Shed at Polo, Weeping for his Forbidden Love
Brushed-Up-Ginger-Medium-Short-Hair-e1648800872631 (1).jpg

Photo: Mishan Nooonooo-Harryman FRCS, OB-Gyn, Ear, Nose Throat, STD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
???

He can't tell Netflix what to do! The others just brushed it aside, it's a drama loosely based on events

Reactions: 32
It's all about the Whip getting drunk and pinching men's bottoms. Apparently Johnson knew he had form but made him a whip anyway.

BBC Live Feed

Anyway, on topic, surely if TQ can pay PA's fines she'll pay for top divorce lawyers to ensure the jewellery is returned to the UK 🤷‍♀️
This Whip. Is his name seriously Pincher?

???

He can't tell Netflix what to do! The others just brushed it aside, it's a drama loosely based on events
He was happy enough to watch it in the past (h or so he said to Corden) for that very reason!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m reminded of a scene in the movie…”The Godfather II”…Michael and Fredo…William and Harry.

In the explosive confrontation between the Corleone brothers, Fredo whines about being overlooked, distrspected…that he ‘was smart’ too. He betrayed his brother because others convinced him…”’There was something in it FOR ME!”

Michael’s reply… (with a little editing) …might just sum up what William would like to tell his brother too:

“Harry, you're nothing to me now.

You're not a brother, you're not a friend.

I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the palaces, I don't want you near my house. When you see our grandmother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there.

You understand?”

Fits pretty well, I think…😎

and Harry should stay away from boats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Same here.

I wrote my Godchild out of my Will because they never said thank you for for gifts [expensive.] I gave them a few chances but decided they didn't appreciate them or me, so I stopped gifting and wrote them out of my Will.
Feck 'em.
Didn't really like them anyway.
Blood may be thicker than water but that doesn't mean we have to put up with ingrates and feckers just because we share some DNA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I wrote my Godchild out of my Will because they never said thank you for for gifts [expensive.] I gave them a few chances but decided they didn't appreciate them or me, so I stopped gifting and wrote them out of my Will.
Feck 'em.
Didn't really like them anyway.
Blood may be thicker than water but that doesn't mean we have to put up with ingrates and feckers just because we share some DNA.
Same. Agreed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Unless you believe men in dresses are women and women can have a penis then I'm sure you'll be fine 🙂
Women don’t have penises. There I’ve said it. Now can we all get on with it? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Lol.

@Cassandra333 please feel better. I applaud your thread starting skills. What is a little oopsie, when you give so much to us, and do so much for our section of the Forum? It’s nuthin. Basically a typo in the grand scheme of things. I’m afraid to set foot in the gender thread. I’m too opinionated about Dicks & penises. If you’ve a twig and Berrys - you’re a male. NOT a woman, unless you’ve gone and had them lobbed off surgically I guess.
while Harry is a dick, and Meghan does keep his balls in a purse, those 2 at least, still have to use the original loos assigned at birth.

• Heart
Netify and Spotflix have got the blight.
Caught it from the Harkles.
Bloody serves them right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Unless you believe men in dresses are women and women can have a penis then I'm sure you'll be fine 🙂
Very ot, but Ricky Gervais rant Super Nature is superb.
On topic, don't see how William could ever trust the scrote again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This one's for @Nuttynana.. you've always said she's got them Nutty and you were right xxx don't be down, well get there in the end.

"Meghan Markle's 'debilitating' hidden Embarrassing complaint she was hospitalised with!
The Duchess sought high -pressure jets to help!

JULY 05, 2022 - 15:18 BSTMELANIE MACLEOD
Meghan Markle is a beacon of Californian wellness, but the Duchess of Sussex hasn't always been on top of her health game, having previously spoken about Crab Infestations so bad she had to go to the hospital.
On one tragic occasion the Crabs themselves transported Minge to A&E.
This episode will feature in the hotly-anticipated Netflix Series "Send In The Clowns".

SEE: Minge / crabs

"I used to have debilitating fungicide-resistant Crabs (hospitalised for them)," she told the "Wall Street Journal" and "The Financial Times".... Luckily forPrince Harry he is plagued with them too... how cute is that!! Awww!!! She found a cure that works for her and Haitch! Pressure STEAMING, a la Goop. The A-list actress and HRH Prince reportedly undergo daily high blasts of near-boiling steam together for their crippling Royal Crabs, as recommended by dear friend and fellow Hollywood A-List Actress Gwynnie."
Note: This treatment can lead to difficulty and pain with walking, sitting and luurve activities.

Hi-Pressure "Netha-Steam" Portable and Discreet Jet-flow $6,996. Available from Buggr.Up Now!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Women don’t have penises. There I’ve said it. Now can we all get on with it? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Lol.

@Cassandra333 please feel better. I applaud your thread starting skills. What is a little oopsie, when you give so much to us, and do so much for our section of the Forum? It’s nuthin. Basically a typo in the grand scheme of things. I’m afraid to set foot in the gender thread. I’m too opinionated about Dicks & penises. If you’ve a twig and Berrys - you’re a male. NOT a woman, unless you’ve gone and had them lobbed off surgically I guess.
while Harry is a dick, and Meghan does keep his balls in a purse, those 2 at least, still have to use the original loos assigned at birth.
Agreed and they are all self serving, look at me bollocking,bleeping, cretinous CUNTS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This one's for @Nuttynana.. you've always said she's got them Nutty and you were right xxx don't be down, well get there in the end.

"Meghan Markle's 'debilitating' hidden Embarrassing complaint she was hospitalised with!
The Duchess sought high -pressure jets to help!

JULY 05, 2022 - 15:18 BSTMELANIE MACLEOD
Meghan Markle is a beacon of Californian wellness, but the Duchess of Sussex hasn't always been on top of her health game, having previously spoken about Crab Infestations so bad she had to go to the hospital.

SEE: Minge / crabs

"I used to have debilitating fungicide-resistant Crabs (hospitalised for them)," she told the "Wall Street Journal" and "The Financial Times".... Luckily forPrince Harry he is plagued with them too... how cute is that!! Awww!!! She found a cure that works for her and Haitch! Pressure STEAMING, a la Goop. The A-list actress and HRH Prince reportedly undergo daily high blasts of near-boiling steam together for their crippling Royal Crabs, as recommended by dear friend and fellow Hollywood A-List Actress Gwynnie."
Note: This treatment can lead to difficulty and pain with walking, sitting and luurve activities.

Hi-Pressure "Netha-Steam" Portable and Discreet Jet-flow $6,996. Available from Buggr.Up Now!!!

I LOVE your posts.

crippling Royal crabs [snigger]
luuurve activities [chortle]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.