Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
I thought she’d shaved her head for a moment:
9C077DF7-AD1B-490A-8706-F629484D387C.jpeg

her and maddy are basically losing their hairline from the harsh scraping back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Alicia-M

Loool “this lockdown is starting to feel hard” you joined it half way through babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Kindred_

VIP Member
Omg I’m even bored waiting for a reply. Sent this last night and nothing!
F17F9C1A-83E5-46FE-A559-732ED14359A6.jpeg

come on Hannah, give us something!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tea4u

VIP Member
Miss Hannah Renee is either
1. In a relationship and never posts
2. Going through a breakup and still barely posts
3. There is no inbetween

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She chose to get her teeth done completely unnecessarily (and during a pandemic where I can’t even book in to get a filling) and they turned out ridiculous. I don’t like Madison but I doubt she said anything critical to Hannah or persuaded her to have them. She chose to have them done and they look comical. It will be a good lesson for her and I hope she now rethinks having anything else done. Whatever filler she’s had lately is making her look lazy eyed. She’s just ruining herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Honeh

Chatty Member
She's been very quiet over the last week bar the apology videos... Do you think her parents have grounded her and taken away her phone and laptop x

• Haha
Reactions: 29

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Yeah she keeps mentioning she wants to spontaneously live in Bali for a short while too but will she ever actually do it?
By living in Bali for a while she probably means staying in a hotel for a month, going for brunch and lounging round the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 28

acharl123

Im sorry but does her trying really hard to sing well at the beginning of her videos cringe anyone else out?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Alicia-M

Hannah’s intro to her NYE GRWM video is exactly like Mads intros!! I liked how honest Han was in this video and thought “YES, OLD HAN IS BACK!” and then seen the screenshots of them partying last night and thought nope, you’re literally just as bad as the other twats!! Han plays the shy girl act and “I love my followers and appreciate their opinions. I want to get my personality back. I’ve lost myself” but it’s all just an act and that party proves it!!! She’s a vapid girl who only cares about money, status and herself!

Reactions: 26

Itsjustwhatithink!

Disgusting...I thought Hannah was the only decent one of them...wonder what her parents think, she's living under their roof and doing this? I thought better of them too to be honest.

Reactions: 25

Binx

VIP Member
^this wasn't meant for Hannahs thread, I doubt she's read a book in her life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Sorry so let me just -

Her best best friend is Millie
Millies ex who allegedly left her to go on love island is Tommy
Tommy girlfriend who he met on love island that he left Millie for is Molly Mae
Hannah, Rachel and Madison all slagged Tommy off on videos whilst love island was on
Hannah goes to Molly Maes runway event arse licking all night??

If I were Millie I’d be genuinely hurt by that I did not have Hannah down as the shit friend type I don’t care if it’s “work”. Your friends come first

Reactions: 24

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
She’s literally nowhere? And then when mads and Rach are vlogging and rach is like “Hans not here.. boyfriend” like she’s left them to FaceTime him? Get a grip love
Each to their own but I literally CANNOT stand people who change after getting into relationships and suddenly their whole life revolves around their partner! It was a 5 day trip! Hannah being distant and leaving the girls to FaceTime her man is quite pathetic. Before anyone comes for me im in a long term relationship and even in my early months of dating, I was never that obsessed or clingy, so maybe I just don't understand it lmao

But yeah Hannahs turned into casper the ghost now and I don't get where her income is even coming from , shes literally making the minimum effort. Maybe her boyfriend or parents are funding her lifestyle 👀

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
If those boys 'werent supposed to be there' surely you'd call the police? Like isnt that a break in? Also why the fuck would you let those lads into your expensive Manchester flat anyway? Ffs Han, you're a grown up, stop letting yourself be coerced into stupid illegal shit like that. Complete twats the 3 of them but I honestly thiugh Han was better than that, obviously I was very wrong