Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest vlog is a little embarrassing. Waking up late morning, making a breakfast, going to the gym, going horse riding then a date night. Is that really how she spends her days / weeks? Literally a complete dosser. Not a sniff of any sort of work, can’t believe so goes on as if normal people can have a day like hers. Yes hun we could all have bodies like you and look like you if we didn’t work…

plus she’s gonna get the shock of her life when she moves out.. no more lounging in bed until midday and moaning your family have eaten all the food. Actually have to get off your arse and do some adult chores.
Placing my bet now she has a boyfriend by the time she moves out and they live together instantly
I’m sorry but why do I constantly feel like her breath stinks like tit? She just looks like a smelly breath kinda girl 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did... did she "change" her height in her latest haul? 🤣 I swear she used to say she was taller than 5ft6??? The height thing is one of the stupidest, meaningless lies influencers make up, why lie about it 🤔

Reactions: 3
Did... did she "change" her height in her latest haul? 🤣 I swear she used to say she was taller than 5ft6??? The height thing is one of the stupidest, meaningless lies influencers make up, why lie about it 🤔
I swear she used to say she was taller, I’m 5ft6 and used to watch her hauls and remember her saying she was taller so would buy from the “tall” section.

What height did she say this time?

I never get when she has the opportunities to get content and vlog she only manages to get a bit it's like she doesn't seize the opportunity like Mads and Rach, especially when her vlogs are her best content but it's like she cba and only gets like less than 20mins.

Reactions: 6
I just cant get over how much work shes had done to her face at 24, shocking and quite sad really

Reactions: 13
I swear if I had the time I'd go back to her last (or last few even) Q&A and compare the questions to this one, the only one that would be different is "what's your favorite fragrance?" :rolleyes: As if that deserves a standalone video, just accept you've got nothing new and exciting to say and film a different video, maybe try filming a different video in general. It's so obvious what she's gonna answer:
-House stuff
-Are you friends with Mads (same bs answer, they don't post everything online and they're busy bla bla)
-What she's had done - "nOt A lOt" *continues to list stuff she's had done* (have to say she looks way better now than at one point when her lips were overfilled, she was always a gorgeous girl imo and she still looks gorgeous to me, not too "fake")
-Fitness/eating/her body related stuff
-Dating someone? (says she has no clue how people sensed she's in a relationship when she's been saying she's going out with the same guy for a while, a little aafter Rach and her came back from Ibiza, it's been very obvious?????)

Reactions: 10
I swear if I had the time I'd go back to her last (or last few even) Q&A and compare the questions to this one, the only one that would be different is "what's your favorite fragrance?" :rolleyes: As if that deserves a standalone video, just accept you've got nothing new and exciting to say and film a different video, maybe try filming a different video in general. It's so obvious what she's gonna answer:
-House stuff
-Are you friends with Mads (same bs answer, they don't post everything online and they're busy bla bla)
-What she's had done - "nOt A lOt" *continues to list stuff she's had done* (have to say she looks way better now than at one point when her lips were overfilled, she was always a gorgeous girl imo and she still looks gorgeous to me, not too "fake")
-Fitness/eating/her body related stuff
-Dating someone? (says she has no clue how people sensed she's in a relationship when she's been saying she's going out with the same guy for a while, a little aafter Rach and her came back from Ibiza, it's been very obvious?????)
I really couldn't have summed it up better, its the same questions all the time answered we could answer them for her. I really think who is asking these because if they cared to watch her videos and were keeping up with her vids they'd know these things. I don't know why she even answers are you friends with Mads its boring, and if they both have bfs now it's the same thing they always do with eachother regarding how they act when in a relationship and single.

Reactions: 8
How’s she in a relationship already? Swear she gets into a new one every year….. preaching loving ur own company tho lol. Do we know who this new guy is?

Reactions: 16
I think she mentioned once in a vid with Rach (her come drive with us if I recall - aaand jsut went back to it to see, yeah, I was right, around the 7:45 mark) that they met through hinge and he wasn't from the social media business as he asked for her instagram not knowing she's an influencer, so I think until she actually gives some hints we won't know 😅 Doubt anyone is interested investigating her that much, but I'm sure it could be narrowed down from her insta since she probably follows him

Reactions: 5
I was just going through my subs on YouTube and came across Han’s old second channel that she ditched after 9 videos (Hannah Renee Chats) and look how different she looks in the profile pic! Granted it was years ago but still, that’s a whole different person🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 884181
You can see his reflection in the glass 🤔
Oh my goood hahah this is when everyone was looking at Sophia's (Sophia and CInzia) earring reflection to identify the guy she's with all over again :ROFLMAO: Can't say they didn't ID him before she even did the soft reveal, so, go on, y'all are like the FBI with these things :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay sorry for the double post, but I got curious and checked her following (based on the fact that they started talking around their Ibiza trip, there's not many guys she's followed since), and I don't wanna over-speculate and make any of them feel uncomfortable, internet people sometimes go off to hard, but I just wanted to see and since it was that easy... do you think she's more likely dating an American football player or a barber shop owner? :ROFLMAO: they're both lowkey/highkey attractive so you go, Han!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god same! Been trying to figure out between those 2 guys 😂😂 is she a rugby player type of gal I wonder? I feel like I’m leaning towards him at the moment haha (maybe because he’s deffo my type!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god same! Been trying to figure out between those 2 guys 😂😂 is she a rugby player type of gal I wonder? I feel like I’m leaning towards him at the moment haha (maybe because he’s deffo my type!)
Omg I'm tem #BarberShopGuy 🤣 he's a bit of me, love how we're all guessing yet rooting by our own preferences, wonder who it'll end up being

Reactions: 2
^ lol don't worry guys, her personality trait is "girl always going through a breakup" so whoever it they'll be long gone soon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.