Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve been waiting for it to drop to 198k 🤣🤣🤣
59DD54A4-41E5-431A-96AA-A8F04E997390.jpeg

you’ve only been home for a month hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She over edits her photos as well so everything just looks too much

Reactions: 8
She’s literally answered all those questions before 😫 she said twice she wouldn’t do love island, said before she doesn’t regret filler and the question about being excited or nervous for lockdown ending she will literally say “I’m meannn I’m excited to see my friends of course but a little anxious for it to end too you know”. I’m not watching it to check but 😂

Reactions: 12
She’s literally answered all those questions before 😫 she said twice she wouldn’t do love island, said before she doesn’t regret filler and the question about being excited or nervous for lockdown ending she will literally say “I’m meannn I’m excited to see my friends of course but a little anxious for it to end too you know”. I’m not watching it to check but 😂
Hahahaha the accuracy 😂 I’m not watching either

Reactions: 4
I feeel likeEee, do you know what I meannn, I’m spending time with my famaleeee, if that makes senseeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if anyone on here follows her friend Millie Roberts, but she’s posted a video on her story tonight and Hannah is clearly in someone’s house with Millie and two other girls 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if anyone on here follows her friend Millie Roberts, but she’s posted a video on her story tonight and Hannah is clearly in someone’s house with Millie and two other girls 🙄
Oh wow! I went and had a look and you re right! They were clearly outside then have gone in when it got dark! I honestly can’t understand how someone can be so bloody stupid??? We aren’t allowed in people’s houses yet! No household mixing I thought still for quite a while! She’s ok to be in the garden outside with friends but they definitely shouldn’t be inside together! Seriously it baffles me that people are this thick, especially those who ve been caught out before, I mean firstly don’t do it, but if you are going to do it, don’t broadcast it for everyone to see!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That really wound me up...I’ve messaged her, she probably won’t read it, or I’ll get blocked, but I sent it from one of my other accounts so it doesn’t actually matter if she does! Lol!! I honestly am amazed at the stupidity! Am I though actually, maybe not :/

I know! I mean really? I’ve messaged her to say does she realise she is breaking the rules again? I guarantee I won’t get a reply but it really pissed me off! The actually stupidity of some people is just beyond belief!!!

Reactions: 20
Not shocked. Everyone I’ve seen meeting up with friends has ended up inside. Honestly sick of people

She’s deleted the stories now

Reactions: 19
Not shocked. Everyone I’ve seen meeting up with friends has ended up inside. Honestly sick of people

She’s deleted the stories now
As if deleting it makes it better 🙄 just makes them look more guilty now because they know they ve been caught out......again, absolute joke! How she can sit there in her videos going on about how she misses friends and can’t wait to see them once lockdown has ended etc making out she has been sticking to the rules is beyond me! So selfish!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.