Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Poor vulnerable Han at a partee tonight while the rest of the UK follows guidelines. Wonder if she’s gone to try and find her personality there?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Why is she pushing herself to breaking point.
She's oversleeping missing her alarms and appointments.
Just chill and don't do so much.
Please tell me this isn’t serious 😩😩

All she does is go to the gym and beauty appointments, she isn’t pushing herself at all. She’s probably overtired because she has no proper routine or sleeping pattern

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Clarity456

VIP Member
in the video of the illegal NYE party mads was stood at the window puffing away if I remember correctly 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Scout78

I don't know how anyone can see any sort of redemption in Hannah? Mads was at fault firstly having invited people over, but Rach and Hannah both thought it was a good idea to go, its not like they were forced. Not to mention Hannah left her family home to go party mid pandemic? And then filmed her apology back in her family home? Doesnt sit right with me, she's just the same if not worse.

Honeh

Chatty Member
She’s an extra
HAHAHAH since you said that all I can think about is Tracey the barmaid from Eastenders who got some limelight every now and again 🤣

Someone pls say you know who I'm on about so I don't feel like an absolute loser x

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
That really wound me up...I’ve messaged her, she probably won’t read it, or I’ll get blocked, but I sent it from one of my other accounts so it doesn’t actually matter if she does! Lol!! I honestly am amazed at the stupidity! Am I though actually, maybe not :/

I know! I mean really? I’ve messaged her to say does she realise she is breaking the rules again? I guarantee I won’t get a reply but it really pissed me off! The actually stupidity of some people is just beyond belief!!!

Kelovesorangesoda

Chatty Member
Imagine leaving your less pretty friend on her tod to go and have one-night stands with greasy waiters from Ushuaiaiiaiaiaia.
i actually think Rach is a pretty girl tbh, shes just a curvy girl, i wouldn't call her less pretty. but yeah id be fuming if my mate did that to me.

I literally can not stand the 3 of them anymore. They are so entitled it’s ridiculous. They have are continuously broken lock down rules and tried to justify it... badly. Their crap videos are all the same. It irritates the the life out of me when it’s the ‘what do you want to see from me’ question. It’s your job ! FFS who asks social media how to do their job.

justapossum

How are they still being sponsored by Missguided? wtf

Companies are so unwoke its a pisstake

I think Missguided clothes are so bad (no offence to anyone who buys from Missguided) - there was a sale on recently and I decided to order a few basic items and sent everything back as it was such cheap quality. The clothes were overpriced for the quality even at sale prices!
So I suppose Missguided being cheap and lacking quality support girls of equal values 😅

• Haha

user.4392

It could just be me but I find it quite sad how Han is now going to get her teeth changed back. I agree it’s a waste of money (shows they have more money than sense), but I swear Han never mentioned her teeth before getting them done and before living with Mads. Do we think she made certain comments towards Han’s appearance or that Han felt left out because the other 2 were getting their teeth done? Either way it’s sad to see really, she’s 23. I’m a few years younger than Han and don’t feel the need to change certain things to fit what my friends are doing, because that’s not really how a friendship works😕

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Does anyone else get the impression she isn’t 100% about moving into her new house? I know she’s had things to do and order but I am shocked she’s had the keys for over a month and has only just stayed the night for the first time!! I’d be sleeping on a mattress on the floor with a sheet up as curtains if I bought my first house 😂 I also think she’ll only be happy/comfortable there the nights she’s with her boyfriend, then feel lost on her own

Reactions: 19

Kindred_

VIP Member
Odd that they’ve deleted them now! Hannah was fully chatting away and posing for the camera it’s quite clear that it was going up on the internet 🤣 not bright is she. Well, we knew that anyway 🤣

Kindred_

VIP Member
It’s laughable that Hannah is considered an influencer, she never posts anything! Content who?

• Haha
Had to post this on her video: Han you’re such a wholesome soul compared to who you call your friends. Obviously I don’t know you personally but from watching you for 3/4 years I feel like you never would have done this, had your teeth done etc etc if you weren’t friends with certain people. I can tell your apology was genuine. Please consider who you call your friends. We love you.

no way am I condoning what she did but I honestly feel like she needs to cut madison at least off. She has changed so much and was never like this years ago. Ugh