Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s defo American football guy, can’t believe he uploaded a story with the wrong location.. already trying to act like a celebrity 🥴

Reactions: 2
So it’s defo American football guy, can’t believe he uploaded a story with the wrong location.. already trying to act like a celebrity 🥴
Hahaha 💯! Han must have read this and what herself…. You can picture it now…. “Babeeeee iiiiiiiiii need you to changeeee your location on instaaaa” 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I know she may wanna enjoy a couples getaway and it's harder to do stuff when they may not wanna reveal but how boring can she be when she's in New York you'd think she'd be pushing out content. She always says like oh the videos and content will be coming and they end up being 15 minutes what is the point. She's lucky she was popular when she was to be able to buy a house as the content she does now would never allow her to.

Reactions: 12
She could make such better content but she’s as DULL as ever

Reactions: 10
The NY vlog is up! I skimmed through it and all it is is Hannah showing off her ‘looks’ in their hotel room, her talking to the camera in their hotel room and a little bit of NY footage 😂 and occasionally you’ll hear the boyfriend talking in the background…. If she didn’t have to film her outfits for her contract with Missguided I highly doubt she would’ve vlogged it at all. Completely pointless. She hardly filmed anything of NY probably due to it not being easy to avoid vlogging the new boyfriend 🙄😂 she’ll be showing him sooner rather than later I imagine though.

Reactions: 9
Why isn’t she wearing a coat in the day it’s freezing in New York???

Reactions: 1
Honestly just her new nyc vlog and wow kinda disgusted. Didn't even wear a mask and was in so many crowded places when nyc has had it bad for the past couple of weeks. Like truly she can't be that braindead right?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Honestly just her new nyc vlog and wow kinda disgusted. Didn't even wear a mask and was in so many crowded places when nyc has had it bad for the past couple of weeks. Like truly she can't be that braindead right?
Shes just selfish beyond belief, so disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Whooops seems like I might be the only one, but I kinda liked the vlog. :censored: I mean she did say that she has a sponsorship with missguided and the rest would be just some clips, and tbh I get that she wouldn't want to show her bf fully just yet or spend all of their first trip together witha camera in his face. If anything, I was surprised he talked a bit and she filmed with him around. I found it a nice twist to a regular outfits in a week, didn't start off expecting much 'vlogging' so it turned out fun for me actually!

I was just pleased to see her do things differently and more like I would myself compared to other influencers (cough cough Elle Darby, Sophia and Cinzia, Saffron...) who just went to shop and visit a restaurant or two. I liked the little clips of the museums, skating, Empire State Building etc. I'm glad they did all the 'touristy' things, and even the football game, I'd assume her bf wanted to see it, and they did that as well, seems like a lovely trip :)

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she kept nyc quite on Instagram so we had no idea when she was home, therefore not showing if she broke her isolation or not… wouldn’t be the first time ;)

Reactions: 5
Miss Hannah Renee is either
1. In a relationship and never posts
2. Going through a breakup and still barely posts
3. There is no inbetween

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate the way she speaks 😭 “Misguidiiiiiiiidd” “traineeerrrrss” “soooooooow guysss” “pritty littul thiiingg” “jur know woott iiiii just like… i don’t know like i juuuuuuusttt thought like id get this ddrrrress”

URGH F OFF HAN U BORING MELT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its always I don't know about anyone else but....when it concerns the most normal of things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I haven’t been well over Christmas / New Years” translation for I caught covid and didn’t want to tell anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.