Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I forgot this girl existed. I was subbed many many many moons ago but got a bit miffed and bored at how much fast fashion shite she started churning out and just how all around dull she was.

Reactions: 9
Hi :) I'm American so I'd love some comparisons on what her accent should sound like lolol. Are there any other Manchester YouTubers (or actresses) besides Han and Mads that have stayed true to their accents? I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant, but what would you call Emma Watson's accent, Maya Jama or Spice Girls' Mel B?

So curious to know about the dialects and different sounds! To me, it seems like Han and Mads are trying to give that ~*sexy, laid back, chill, pushing out the lip, super long and slow*~ accent that is very "LA" to us here in the states. We have such a wide range of accents too so I love hearing your guys' thoughts!
Mel B is from Leeds, Emma Watson has a stereotypical “posh” / well spoken British accent and Maya Jama is from Bristol but has lived in London for a long time so has a different accent.

It’s actually hard to think of well known female celebrities or actresses from there as a lot of people move to Manchester / Cheshire but were born elsewhere.

You could look up interviews on YouTube with Michelle Keegan, she’s originally from Stockport. Manchester is a big city with different areas so the sounds will vary but the girls definitely elongate their words unnecessarily and try to sound seductive

Has she posted anything since they arrived in Dubai? Or am I blocked on stories?
No she’s just boring AF. She uploaded like an “arrival” picture of a coconut but literally nothing since. It’s embarrassing Instagram is her career. Like she can’t even be arsed, she does not deserve the platform she has.

Reactions: 16
Hi :) I'm American so I'd love some comparisons on what her accent should sound like lolol. Are there any other Manchester YouTubers (or actresses) besides Han and Mads that have stayed true to their accents? I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant, but what would you call Emma Watson's accent, Maya Jama or Spice Girls' Mel B?

So curious to know about the dialects and different sounds! To me, it seems like Han and Mads are trying to give that ~*sexy, laid back, chill, pushing out the lip, super long and slow*~ accent that is very "LA" to us here in the states. We have such a wide range of accents too so I love hearing your guys' thoughts!
Try Megan Ellaby and Samio, they have normal Manchester accents.

Reactions: 2

The rapper Aitch is from 5 mins away from her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just watching Hannah’s vlog from Mykonos and Rach and Mads are doing a tiktok dance in the room and there’s an open packet of cigs on the bed I didn’t know any of them smoked I can’t imagine little innocent Hannah puffing on a fag anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m just watching Hannah’s vlog from Mykonos and Rach and Mads are doing a tiktok dance in the room and there’s an open packet of cigs on the bed I didn’t know any of them smoked I can’t imagine little innocent Hannah puffing on a fag anyway 🤣🤣
I can imagine her doing it socially cause she thinks it makes her look cool

I think all 3 of them (or maybe minus Mads, but not like anything that comes out of her mouth is true, but again, even she might) have admitted to smoking here and there, usually on nights out, which I can totally see being the case. I don't see them as actual smokers, but the typical "smoking socially"... yeah

Reactions: 8
in the video of the illegal NYE party mads was stood at the window puffing away if I remember correctly 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Madison and Rachel have both posted 2/3 grid posts of Dubai and numerous stories and there’s nada from Hannah. Is she still editing her chiselled photoshopped face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she think things will be just handed to her, maybe because a lot of influencers get that treatment and she kinda has too, she thinks she doesn't t have to put effort in, as she does absolutely nothing at times and goes awol. Where is her insta uploads, or different YouTube videos, when its her job. I do like vlogs but hers can be of nothing or her personality doesn't carry, then her other videos are repetitive. She only uploads when she has something to push or an AD, and the length of some vids are 15mins!

Again she says so much content will come, I'll vlog my trips, tell me what you want to see, yet not much comes. I actually think who is worse her or Mads with filming.

I do like her and she does seem 'normal' but I'd love for her to spice it up, as there's only so long she'll last with the way she's going on, I'm surprised she's still here.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched Rach and Mads’ Dubai vlogs? How non existent is Hannah, I didn’t even realise she was with them. She’s supposed to be vlogging one of the days there and even Rach said in her vlog “Hannah won’t vlog” so that says a lot if her own mates know she’s as boring as what we all see

Reactions: 18
She’s literally nowhere? And then when mads and Rach are vlogging and rach is like “Hans not here.. boyfriend” like she’s left them to FaceTime him? Get a grip love

Reactions: 14
She seems so irritated with Rachel at the end of Rachel’s vlog. She probably just wanted to be back home with her boyfriend

Why even go on a girls trip if you’re just gonna be moping around being boring and miserable because you’re missing your boyfriend..be grateful you can even afford to go to such a nice place because many people can’t

Reactions: 23
She’s literally nowhere? And then when mads and Rach are vlogging and rach is like “Hans not here.. boyfriend” like she’s left them to FaceTime him? Get a grip love
Each to their own but I literally CANNOT stand people who change after getting into relationships and suddenly their whole life revolves around their partner! It was a 5 day trip! Hannah being distant and leaving the girls to FaceTime her man is quite pathetic. Before anyone comes for me im in a long term relationship and even in my early months of dating, I was never that obsessed or clingy, so maybe I just don't understand it lmao

But yeah Hannahs turned into casper the ghost now and I don't get where her income is even coming from , shes literally making the minimum effort. Maybe her boyfriend or parents are funding her lifestyle 👀

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.