Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't having a personal dig at you 😂 my own house is the most neutral thing you've ever seen but like Hannah's kitchen table, her bedside tables, her bedframe etc. to me, are like items you'd buy to put in a rental house. Where's the personality? Some metallic accents or a mix of textures for example.

Theres neutral View attachment 1048275

then there's neutral
View attachment 1048276
I suppose to give her the benefit of the doubt … she is still just moving in. I guess she’ll perhaps make it more homely and personal as she goes along

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wasn't having a personal dig at you 😂 my own house is the most neutral thing you've ever seen but like Hannah's kitchen table, her bedside tables, her bedframe etc. to me, are like items you'd buy to put in a rental house. Where's the personality? Some metallic accents or a mix of textures for example.

Theres neutral View attachment 1048275

then there's neutral
View attachment 1048276
No, I know you weren’t! I was just saying that I like what she’s doing with it so far. Not a fan of the living room tv setup though, it’s a bit harsh compared to the rest of the room plus I feel like the tv is way too big for the room. I think I’ve said it before but her living room is weirdly small. It looks like it should be an office or a study instead.

Reactions: 3
Why is everything always I don't know about anyone else? Is anyone else like this or is it just me? - it's annoying!!! It was like when she had a phase of if that makes sense, yes hannah it does make sense I'm mangaging to keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suppose to give her the benefit of the doubt … she is still just moving in. I guess she’ll perhaps make it more homely and personal as she goes along
Yeah I agree with this! It’s not the most exciting but I find her decor more interesting than the cream nightmare that is Rachel’s house (she fake tans too I don’t understand how everything she owns isn’t stained orange). Hopefully she’ll inject some more pops of colour as she continues to decorate, because she hasn’t had a lot of time to have a fully furnished house!

Reactions: 1
i have never been more bored of Hannah until now, guys she’s in her mid twenties and honestly behaves how my sisters did before they left home for uni after school, she can do nothing on her own (if it wasn’t for her mum and dad she wouldn’t have known how to buy a house she can’t even literally buy a sofa by herself without 3 months of deciding and then settling for bleeping white anyway) as someone mentioned above she’s basically unemployed and let’s be honest, she takes breaks on youtube for no other reason than she can’t.be.arsed.

She has nothing to do all day and has no interest in being in this new house she wants to live with her mum and dad and be 16 forever which is fine but just own it ffs, the girl has zero clue about that real world, literally none and it’s scary, most you tubers are unrelatable now at the best of times but she is on another level

Reactions: 16
She barely posts anything these days, her last picture is from 10 days ago and her stories are nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 6
She barely posts anything these days, her last picture is from 10 days ago and her stories are nowhere to be seen.
I wonder has she just lost interest?
Its strange she doesn't even post a story unless she does for her close friends, just find it all very odd.

Reactions: 8
She has a sugar daddy now so probably doesn’t care as much about making £££.

Reactions: 2
Soon as Hannah said she was leaving MAC to do YouTube full time I thought “girl…..” she’s so lazy! Unemployed, lives off money here and there from deals, brands will lose interest soon enough and she will be back in her mummy’s arms

I’ve always had the impression that Hannah has never supported or attended a Molly Mae event before obviously because of her loyalties to her best friend (and Tommy’s ex girlfriend) Millie… wonder why the sudden change of heart last night

Reactions: 16
Sorry so let me just -

Her best best friend is Millie
Millies ex who allegedly left her to go on love island is Tommy
Tommy girlfriend who he met on love island that he left Millie for is Molly Mae
Hannah, Rachel and Madison all slagged Tommy off on videos whilst love island was on
Hannah goes to Molly Maes runway event arse licking all night??

If I were Millie I’d be genuinely hurt by that I did not have Hannah down as the tit friend type I don’t care if it’s “work”. Your friends come first

Reactions: 24
Sheesh, the whole Mille/Tommy thing was what, 2-3 years ago???? People get over things??!
I remember them slagging Tommy off, but even then I don't think they said a bad thing about Molly, and I know they said towards the end of LI something along the lines of "oh I know we didn't like Tommy as he was a jerk to our friend, but he seems genuine with Molly and they're cute" so obviously Millie didn't mind it even way back then.
Idk man, if I were Millie and had an ex from like 3 years ago who is now dating a face of a brand, I certainly would NOT mind my friend going to a social/business event that brand had??? It's not like she's f*cking Tommy, she's literally an influencer going to a PLT event, who cares 🤣

Reactions: 15
Sheesh, the whole Mille/Tommy thing was what, 2-3 years ago???? People get over things??!
I remember them slagging Tommy off, but even then I don't think they said a bad thing about Molly, and I know they said towards the end of LI something along the lines of "oh I know we didn't like Tommy as he was a jerk to our friend, but he seems genuine with Molly and they're cute" so obviously Millie didn't mind it even way back then.
Idk man, if I were Millie and had an ex from like 3 years ago who is now dating a face of a brand, I certainly would NOT mind my friend going to a social/business event that brand had??? It's not like she's f*cking Tommy, she's literally an influencer going to a PLT event, who cares 🤣
You her other best friend or something? 😂 don’t think this thread is for you hun x

• Haha
I think because she’s now in a relationship she’s even more boring and lazy. She’s probably still in the honeymoon phase with him so she spends most of her time with him so doesn’t show much to her followers but I imagine her ‘closest friends’ on Instagram is pretty active. She’s been a little more active on YouTube though so she’s not completely ghost.

Reactions: 10
The amount of clothes in her wardrobe that still have tags on 😵 and buying Louboutin boots cause they were at a discounted price and have “loved them for months” but still haven’t worn them? Can’t love them that much

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.