Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an extra
HAHAHAH since you said that all I can think about is Tracey the barmaid from Eastenders who got some limelight every now and again 🤣

Someone pls say you know who I'm on about so I don't feel like an absolute loser x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If we ever get to a second thread can we agree to never give her a thread name just to prove how dull she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If we ever get to a second thread can we agree to never give her a thread name just to prove how dull she is 🤣🤣🤣
or we could use this forevermore

Hannah Renee #2 - that’s it, that’s the thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we reckon she does it for views/engagement or she’s genuinely still hung up over it....

Reactions: 4
So I suffered through and omg that girl has no mind of her own. She’s said so many times she’s not moving out, she hates living on her own and now she’s trying to create mystery around the fact she’s moving out this year? What happened to hating living on your own? At the start of the video she said she’s happy being single, but then is downloading Tinder? She changes her opinions to what her friends are doing and thinking. She also mentioned that she doesn’t care as much if her Instagram/Youtube doesn’t grow 😂 yeaaah that’s why after you lost followers from NYE you have been posting multiple times a day and done giveaways

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.