Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
OMG I didn’t realise how much she’s actually done to her face!!!
nice to hear her talking at a normal speed, why does she try and emulate thekardashians now with the longggg drawnnn ouTTT sen tan cesss.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

moreblushpls

This cracks me up so much. What a giant waste of time and money 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 364681
this makes me incredibly sad for her. she was clearly very insecure and sad following her breakup, lockdown made it worse and living with mads definitely made it 100x worse no doubt about it. this just confirms it! honestly I think she was in a super vulnerable state and clearly persuaded. the way these girls fixate on their outer appearance and call it a "glo up" honestly terrifies me because thats obviously what they value. real advice when your friend is in a vulnerable state is not to tell them to change their appearance to feel bettter. good advice is helping them heal from anything they might be going through on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Melier

VIP Member
Hannah lives at home with her parents anyway so she shouldn’t have even been in mads’s flat, let alone anyone else 😡😡😡

Lsp97

Why even go on a girls trip if you’re just gonna be moping around being boring and miserable because you’re missing your boyfriend..be grateful you can even afford to go to such a nice place because many people can’t

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this thread needs to be more active. Han uses this woe is me, poor little innocent victim act that has no brain cells to not do what her friends tell her to do to get away with everything. She is just as bad if not worse. Also where the fuck are her shoulders 🤣🤣🤣

I honestly feel like Han is one of those girls who probably understandably feels overpowered by Rachel and mads- Han seems a lot quieter. I imagine Han deep down being somewhat unhappy when spending time with those two, their personalities don’t seem to click?
It seems she is scared to miss out and would rather be unhappy and spend time with them than feel left out of the group.

edit: just realised I’ve unintentionally referred to mean girls “it was better to be in the plastics hating life, than to not be in it at all”😂

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
Being friends with Mads and Rachel will be the death of Hannah's career. It's such a shame.

PowderGirl

7172DA14-177F-4F2B-B3ED-393CCC46A2B6.png

Thank fuck she gets those teeth sorted out. I hope she becomes more conscious when it comes to changing her appearance.

I hate the super dark hair on her too. It’s way to harsh against her skintone

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tea4u

VIP Member
What a nasty attitude reply from JeanVintage_ on Instagram. I didn’t message in a rude way at all, it was actually informative. It’s no surprise the brand is owned by caseyxjean who is currently in Bali so clearly she believes in rule breaking and being selfish too. Their actions do have an impact!!! I’ll be avoiding the brand like the plague 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Tea4u

VIP Member
The day Han makes it to thread #2 I’ll need a bottle of champagne to deal with it

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Na I'm sorry but Han was NEVER this quiet when she was living at home. She hasn't been herself/the same ever since she moved in with Mads at the apartment, summet aint right here. In every video she's done or been featured in since being there she's been quiet, uninterested in what's going on and looked so down/moody. Not that long ago she was THRIVING doing loads of hauls, makeup tutorials, vlogs, insta stories etc and now literally

n o t h i n g

????????????????

I really do hope she's okay 😩

DiorsDreamer

she seems so much happier now that she's home tbh. I think living with mads probably drained her. she even said she hasn't been feeling like herself and she said she felt like she was losing her personality.
Got a feeling that the trio is gonna break up soon. I honestly don’t see their friendship lasting the test of time. Watching the trio videos Han does not fit in at all and it is uncomfortable to watch and there is always tension between Mads and Rach (more Rach clearly doesn’t like Mads), I just think after a while they will drift apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 21